Im waiting on the weather with this one amd. We swept them yesterday which was awesome but i'm only playing seattle in this if there's elements. For me its seattle plus weather or nothing sadly. That's just how i feel, worry alot about seattles inept offense if the weathers nice.
Im waiting on the weather with this one amd. We swept them yesterday which was awesome but i'm only playing seattle in this if there's elements. For me its seattle plus weather or nothing sadly. That's just how i feel, worry alot about seattles inept offense if the weathers nice.
I do worry about the fact that peyton will probably get at least an additional 2-3 posessions because of just how bad seattles offense is amd. I know seattles defense is unreal but if you give denver an extra couple possessions i think you're in big trouble. Have you factored this in bud?
I do worry about the fact that peyton will probably get at least an additional 2-3 posessions because of just how bad seattles offense is amd. I know seattles defense is unreal but if you give denver an extra couple possessions i think you're in big trouble. Have you factored this in bud?
I do worry about the fact that peyton will probably get at least an additional 2-3 posessions because of just how bad seattles offense is amd. I know seattles defense is unreal but if you give denver an extra couple possessions i think you're in big trouble. Have you factored this in bud?
How bad Seattle Offense is ?????? really???? they just put 26 points on one the best defense of the NFL ...
Quote Originally Posted by degengambler34:
I do worry about the fact that peyton will probably get at least an additional 2-3 posessions because of just how bad seattles offense is amd. I know seattles defense is unreal but if you give denver an extra couple possessions i think you're in big trouble. Have you factored this in bud?
How bad Seattle Offense is ?????? really???? they just put 26 points on one the best defense of the NFL ...
How bad Seattle Offense is ?????? really???? they just put 26 points on one the best defense of the NFL ...
Relax bro. Please just take a look at the game tape and tell me seattles offense inspires you to score more than 14 if they don't get turnovers and big special teams returns. I'm not betting denver, no way in hell am i fading seattles defense in a cold weather game. I was just merely asking amd a legitimate question because i respect him more than any other capper on this board. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by alecboyh:
How bad Seattle Offense is ?????? really???? they just put 26 points on one the best defense of the NFL ...
Relax bro. Please just take a look at the game tape and tell me seattles offense inspires you to score more than 14 if they don't get turnovers and big special teams returns. I'm not betting denver, no way in hell am i fading seattles defense in a cold weather game. I was just merely asking amd a legitimate question because i respect him more than any other capper on this board. Thanks.
Hopefully it's like the two preseason games they played the last 2 years, just playing, but seriously lol. Will be difficult for 4 me to go against Beast Mode and this D, could care less where they are playing as long as it was not Mile High in this matchup. Will take a few days and look over what I have to, but still a strong lean to Emerald City. Great job AMD and BOL on last game!
Hopefully it's like the two preseason games they played the last 2 years, just playing, but seriously lol. Will be difficult for 4 me to go against Beast Mode and this D, could care less where they are playing as long as it was not Mile High in this matchup. Will take a few days and look over what I have to, but still a strong lean to Emerald City. Great job AMD and BOL on last game!
Dont worry aboit Seattles offense.....you should be focised on the weakest unit in this game: Denvers defense
Hawks get Harvin back and that will be hard for Denver to gameplan against cuz he aint played much. Beast Mode will carve up the weak Denver line. RW throws for 300+ and is MVP.
SEATTLE 34
DENVER 27
Dont worry aboit Seattles offense.....you should be focised on the weakest unit in this game: Denvers defense
Hawks get Harvin back and that will be hard for Denver to gameplan against cuz he aint played much. Beast Mode will carve up the weak Denver line. RW throws for 300+ and is MVP.
Dont worry aboit Seattles offense.....you should be focised on the weakest unit in this game: Denvers defense
Hawks get Harvin back and that will be hard for Denver to gameplan against cuz he aint played much. Beast Mode will carve up the weak Denver line. RW throws for 300+ and is MVP.
SEATTLE 34
DENVER 27
I agree that harvin being back will be huge for seattle, i had almost forgotten him ty for reminding me. Still waiting on the weather report but since my 2 favorite cappers are on seattle Im leaning heavy on seattle for a dime. Gl train and amd.
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:
Dont worry aboit Seattles offense.....you should be focised on the weakest unit in this game: Denvers defense
Hawks get Harvin back and that will be hard for Denver to gameplan against cuz he aint played much. Beast Mode will carve up the weak Denver line. RW throws for 300+ and is MVP.
SEATTLE 34
DENVER 27
I agree that harvin being back will be huge for seattle, i had almost forgotten him ty for reminding me. Still waiting on the weather report but since my 2 favorite cappers are on seattle Im leaning heavy on seattle for a dime. Gl train and amd.
away from home seattle outside of shutting out the weak giants is nothing real special and if I'm not in error the might rams lost to them 14-9.........again ,you think no 12th man doesn't mean anything?
D wins championships???
TB 24
HOUSTON 20 IND 34
away from home seattle outside of shutting out the weak giants is nothing real special and if I'm not in error the might rams lost to them 14-9.........again ,you think no 12th man doesn't mean anything?