good luck with fading the system. But why is it a problem for you guys that some ppl play the system if it makes profit to their bankroll? This is a riddle for me..
good luck with fading the system. But why is it a problem for you guys that some ppl play the system if it makes profit to their bankroll? This is a riddle for me..
The system is a joke. If you pay attention he leaves bets out that lose to make it look better. I followed in NCAA yesterday and went 1-8... and then he acted like I missed a couple. Just go away porky. You are so wrong its not even funny...
The system is a joke. If you pay attention he leaves bets out that lose to make it look better. I followed in NCAA yesterday and went 1-8... and then he acted like I missed a couple. Just go away porky. You are so wrong its not even funny...
crazygambler2 what is wrong with you seriously, Porky posts all plays here numbnuts anyone can check his threads and count his plays a running total is alos kept, so keep your sad lies and your sad life to yourself, if you were selective with his picks and went 1-8 yesterday which no one believes that just shows up even more how stupid you are, you loser
Last time i reply to this dick but here goes
crazygambler2 what is wrong with you seriously, Porky posts all plays here numbnuts anyone can check his threads and count his plays a running total is alos kept, so keep your sad lies and your sad life to yourself, if you were selective with his picks and went 1-8 yesterday which no one believes that just shows up even more how stupid you are, you loser
This system should be the opposite. You are getting HORRIBLE lines this way. I mean getting Arizona +9.5 on the road against the dolphins? Really? You can't tell me you wouldn't have jumped on that before the game started.
This system should be the opposite. You are getting HORRIBLE lines this way. I mean getting Arizona +9.5 on the road against the dolphins? Really? You can't tell me you wouldn't have jumped on that before the game started.