Posted:
#401
Quote Originally Posted by NJPorky:
Come talk to me week 16 and 17!!!!
Come talk to me week 16 and 17!!!!
Will do. I'll be here week 16, and you'll be broke. With all this volume you are running through and all the juice you will be fighting, no doubt you will end up a loser.
Serious man, why are you so upset? Did someone pull your curly tail? Come week 16 and 17, I'm gonna cook your fat ass and have a nice NJPorky roast piggy for Christmas. You guys keep drinking KoolAid, and I'll be dining on fat Wilbur over there with an apple in his mouth. OINK OINK.
A blindfolded monkey and a dart board can be just as successful as this Oinker. There is zero proof that this is profitable in the long run, other than Miss Piggy herself throwing out random "I hit between 70 to 75%" ... of all the plays s/he chooses to count. They teach you that kind of math in the pigpen?
And for those of you in the "It's only 1 bad week!" crowd, remember that sentiment when he stumbles over his belly fat onto 1 good week. SQUEEEEEEL PIGGY!
