i didnt create anything player. I am honest because you guys suck! and you are totally screwing everyone who follows you with your bullcrap system. PLEASE GO AWAY! You are losing all over the place!
i didnt create anything player. I am honest because you guys suck! and you are totally screwing everyone who follows you with your bullcrap system. PLEASE GO AWAY! You are losing all over the place!
haha you are losing again with the WAS pick! DO YOU EVER WIN YOU DOUCHEBAG! beware people who follow this system its dying a horrible death...
Bro let these kids keep following this. We'll fade and make $$$$$. They were going to play Broncos under and that would have been a loss. Now they played Wash and dolphins and that is a loss. Lets fade em
Quote Originally Posted by crazygambler2:
haha you are losing again with the WAS pick! DO YOU EVER WIN YOU DOUCHEBAG! beware people who follow this system its dying a horrible death...
Bro let these kids keep following this. We'll fade and make $$$$$. They were going to play Broncos under and that would have been a loss. Now they played Wash and dolphins and that is a loss. Lets fade em
That Denver under wasnt a play. I made a mistake and it is posted and understood by all except you. I was drunk and a little dizzy. I just left your mothers house and I was drained!
That Denver under wasnt a play. I made a mistake and it is posted and understood by all except you. I was drunk and a little dizzy. I just left your mothers house and I was drained!