Sun 9/30 NJPORKY's 2H NFL System Plays
Posted:
#354
Quote Originally Posted by js4u:
Reading this threadis better than watching a coedy show.
Let me give everyone some advice. DO NOT wager with this so called system.
js4u i thought u were all for this system.....
Quote Originally Posted by js4u:
Reading this threadis better than watching a coedy show.
Let me give everyone some advice. DO NOT wager with this so called system.
js4u i thought u were all for this system.....
Posted:
#359
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
Will you be posting in this thread tonight Porky or will you start another one?
Will you be posting in this thread tonight Porky or will you start another one?
He's gone dude. It's always funny when big talkers here get a lucky start, then when it all collapses they tuck tail and run. And everyone who blindly followed dies from Kool Aid poisoning.
Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:
Will you be posting in this thread tonight Porky or will you start another one?
Will you be posting in this thread tonight Porky or will you start another one?
He's gone dude. It's always funny when big talkers here get a lucky start, then when it all collapses they tuck tail and run. And everyone who blindly followed dies from Kool Aid poisoning.
Posted:
#364
Quote Originally Posted by HumanCalculator:
He's gone dude. It's always funny when big talkers here get a lucky start, then when it all collapses they tuck tail and run. And everyone who blindly followed dies from Kool Aid poisoning.
He's gone dude. It's always funny when big talkers here get a lucky start, then when it all collapses they tuck tail and run. And everyone who blindly followed dies from Kool Aid poisoning.
It's not like Porky was charging for his system plays...he's just like everyone else on covers who's posting their plays!
It just so happens to be a 2H system that he been using for years! (check all his threads)
And just because no one posting picks means people are quitting the system, it's simple math and we don't need Porky posting here to keep it alive.
Yeah the system can use some tweaks to be more profitable (which I'm working on for myself).
If you dogging the system because of a bad week....take a few minutes and watch this clip...
https://youtu.be/d6FAUQ6SFKM?t=6m30s
"I have losing weeks, I have losing months...but never a losing year." - Billy Walters
So in other words GET OFF PORKYS' DICK, FUCKING TROLLS!
Quote Originally Posted by HumanCalculator:
He's gone dude. It's always funny when big talkers here get a lucky start, then when it all collapses they tuck tail and run. And everyone who blindly followed dies from Kool Aid poisoning.
He's gone dude. It's always funny when big talkers here get a lucky start, then when it all collapses they tuck tail and run. And everyone who blindly followed dies from Kool Aid poisoning.
It's not like Porky was charging for his system plays...he's just like everyone else on covers who's posting their plays!
It just so happens to be a 2H system that he been using for years! (check all his threads)
And just because no one posting picks means people are quitting the system, it's simple math and we don't need Porky posting here to keep it alive.
Yeah the system can use some tweaks to be more profitable (which I'm working on for myself).
If you dogging the system because of a bad week....take a few minutes and watch this clip...
https://youtu.be/d6FAUQ6SFKM?t=6m30s
"I have losing weeks, I have losing months...but never a losing year." - Billy Walters
So in other words GET OFF PORKYS' DICK, FUCKING TROLLS!
Posted:
#365
I tried this system for 2 weeks and it didn't work, nothing wrong with Porky he just try to help, i can tell you right now the best you can get is 50/50 don't waste your time and move on
I tried this system for 2 weeks and it didn't work, nothing wrong with Porky he just try to help, i can tell you right now the best you can get is 50/50 don't waste your time and move on
Posted:
#366
Quote Originally Posted by 727magic:
I tried this system for 2 weeks and it didn't work, nothing wrong with Porky he just try to help, i can tell you right now the best you can get is 50/50 don't waste your time and move on
I tried this system for 2 weeks and it didn't work, nothing wrong with Porky he just try to help, i can tell you right now the best you can get is 50/50 don't waste your time and move on
Did you watch the video I posted?
Porky said he hits around 60% for the season...there will be some up and down weeks.
But yeah...this week basically wiped out last week winnings but I'm gonna keep tracking this system to fine tune it.
GL to all!
You just gotta have the stomach to ride them out.
I've been keeping track for most of the plays this season (CFB & NFL) and been seeing some interesting "trends" that can make this system play even better...I think it needs a couple more weeks of data to confirm this.
Quote Originally Posted by 727magic:
I tried this system for 2 weeks and it didn't work, nothing wrong with Porky he just try to help, i can tell you right now the best you can get is 50/50 don't waste your time and move on
I tried this system for 2 weeks and it didn't work, nothing wrong with Porky he just try to help, i can tell you right now the best you can get is 50/50 don't waste your time and move on
Did you watch the video I posted?
Porky said he hits around 60% for the season...there will be some up and down weeks.
But yeah...this week basically wiped out last week winnings but I'm gonna keep tracking this system to fine tune it.
GL to all!
You just gotta have the stomach to ride them out.
I've been keeping track for most of the plays this season (CFB & NFL) and been seeing some interesting "trends" that can make this system play even better...I think it needs a couple more weeks of data to confirm this.
Posted:
#368
Slicerdicer how about you go f yourself. I work nights and never post the night games. I will be here every week posting the 1pm plays. At the end of the year when the system is 60% we'll see where all the haters are. Probably back in hiding like they were last week. Come talk to me week 16 and 17!!!!
Slicerdicer how about you go f yourself. I work nights and never post the night games. I will be here every week posting the 1pm plays. At the end of the year when the system is 60% we'll see where all the haters are. Probably back in hiding like they were last week. Come talk to me week 16 and 17!!!!
Posted:
#369
have been trying to keep the thread together last night, with all the haters comming from the ground, as soon as there is a loosing streak. it is so damn stupid, but they always come when it goes bad.
That said, i of course still back your system. In the future i will gladly help posting plays, in the same way you post them, to make it as clear as possible to the readers.
Think it would be wise to divide the ncaa games between 2 or 3 people because there is so many games at the same time. Unless you are fast enough to post all of them ;-)
have been trying to keep the thread together last night, with all the haters comming from the ground, as soon as there is a loosing streak. it is so damn stupid, but they always come when it goes bad.
That said, i of course still back your system. In the future i will gladly help posting plays, in the same way you post them, to make it as clear as possible to the readers.
Think it would be wise to divide the ncaa games between 2 or 3 people because there is so many games at the same time. Unless you are fast enough to post all of them ;-)
Posted:
#371
Quote Originally Posted by Codearmani:
@ PUNKCASH
@ PUNKCASH
I am trying the same thing. Look forward to discuss some ways to make it more profitable i the long run. Keep up the good work.
Quote Originally Posted by Codearmani:
@ PUNKCASH
@ PUNKCASH
I am trying the same thing. Look forward to discuss some ways to make it more profitable i the long run. Keep up the good work.
bipolarroller I was just trying to help.
Posted:
#375
Well. Is it possible to go further than 2 pages back in personal threads? Then we can get clarified how much % the system has payed the last couple of years. This seems to keep getting up, and people don't believe the words from NJPorky
Well. Is it possible to go further than 2 pages back in personal threads? Then we can get clarified how much % the system has payed the last couple of years. This seems to keep getting up, and people don't believe the words from NJPorky
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,566
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,939
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
