Sun 9/30 NJPORKY's 2H NFL System Plays
Posted:
#328
Quote Originally Posted by Brampy52:
Quote Originally Posted by playr101:
Fellas... PM me your email address [/Quotte
Fellas... PM me your email address [/Quotte
Brampy05@yahoo.com
you the crappy ,that tried to cash in on others hard work?? scram
Quote Originally Posted by Brampy52:
Quote Originally Posted by playr101:
Fellas... PM me your email address [/Quotte
Fellas... PM me your email address [/Quotte
Brampy05@yahoo.com
you the crappy ,that tried to cash in on others hard work?? scram
Posted:
#329
Quote Originally Posted by kake7:
you the crappy ,that tried to cash in on others hard work?? scram
I have been following porky and play101 when he fills in for porky and if we are going off site so we don't have to read all these dumb shits comments I wanted to be part of the group
Quote Originally Posted by kake7:
you the crappy ,that tried to cash in on others hard work?? scram
I have been following porky and play101 when he fills in for porky and if we are going off site so we don't have to read all these dumb shits comments I wanted to be part of the group
Posted:
#332
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
Posted:
#333
Quote Originally Posted by wank2:
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
i bet you were one of them, loser...
Quote Originally Posted by wank2:
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
i bet you were one of them, loser...
Posted:
#335
Quote Originally Posted by wank2:
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
26-26-1 is tanking?
Quote Originally Posted by wank2:
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
HEY HOW DID THAT UNDER TURN OUT..........OVER OVER OVER...GET A FEEL FOR IT FOLKS...I'M WILLING TO BET SOME OF YOU LOST YOUR ASS TODAY(LET'S SEE 1-5 OOPS)....SYSTEM TANKED THIS WEEK....26-26-1.
26-26-1 is tanking?
Posted:
#344
Quote Originally Posted by bipolarroller:
Hey JS......Weren't you the one that was "posting his plays?"....Figuring it out for others!!....What happened?
Hey JS......Weren't you the one that was "posting his plays?"....Figuring it out for others!!....What happened?
I wondered that as well. I thought he and porky were chums. Guess not!
Quote Originally Posted by bipolarroller:
Hey JS......Weren't you the one that was "posting his plays?"....Figuring it out for others!!....What happened?
Hey JS......Weren't you the one that was "posting his plays?"....Figuring it out for others!!....What happened?
I wondered that as well. I thought he and porky were chums. Guess not!
Posted:
#346
Quote Originally Posted by js4u:
Reading this threadis better than watching a coedy show.
Let me give everyone some advice. DO NOT wager with this so called system.
Quote Originally Posted by js4u:
Reading this threadis better than watching a coedy show.
Let me give everyone some advice. DO NOT wager with this so called system.
Posted:
#348
Quote Originally Posted by js4u:
Reading this threadis better than watching a coedy show.
Let me give everyone some advice. DO NOT wager with this so called system.
how quickly things change
Quote Originally Posted by js4u:
Reading this threadis better than watching a coedy show.
Let me give everyone some advice. DO NOT wager with this so called system.
how quickly things change
Posted:
#349
Family emergency??? o.k ... As he leaves the alias' come in and start to talk about The T word and a spread sheet that costs $100 to view..
Likely story, lets see you talk your way out of the one...
Family emergency??? o.k ... As he leaves the alias' come in and start to talk about The T word and a spread sheet that costs $100 to view..
Likely story, lets see you talk your way out of the one...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,105
- Cleveland Bettors 2,575
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,960
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.