Sun 9/30 NJPORKY's 2H NFL System Plays
Posted:
#302
I will tell you right now that unless something crazy happens here at the end of the 1st half the play will be
The Under who knows what the line will be but regardless the original O/U was 46 and 0 - 0 here with 4min to go 
I will tell you right now that unless something crazy happens here at the end of the 1st half the play will be
The Under who knows what the line will be but regardless the original O/U was 46 and 0 - 0 here with 4min to go 
Posted:
#304
Any discussion about private activities and we can shut the whole thing down folks.
We do not allow members to solicit others to join an outside site, I would suggest against going this route.
Any discussion about private activities and we can shut the whole thing down folks.
We do not allow members to solicit others to join an outside site, I would suggest against going this route.
Posted:
#306
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:
Any discussion about private activities and we can shut the whole thing down folks.
Any discussion about private activities and we can shut the whole thing down folks.
We do not allow members to solicit others to join an outside site, I would suggest against going this route.
I completely understand ! But let me ask you why can't you control or just ban crazy gambler I mean it's obvious right?
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:
Any discussion about private activities and we can shut the whole thing down folks.
Any discussion about private activities and we can shut the whole thing down folks.
We do not allow members to solicit others to join an outside site, I would suggest against going this route.
I completely understand ! But let me ask you why can't you control or just ban crazy gambler I mean it's obvious right?
Posted:
#307
I know I missed quite a few plays that Porky posted CFB & NFL since he started but the ones I currently played, I've gather these data on my own sheet.
Diff >=13
24-21
Diff <13
10-13
Overs Plays
13-5
Unders Plays
7-10
Needs more data to make solid tweaks.
I know I missed quite a few plays that Porky posted CFB & NFL since he started but the ones I currently played, I've gather these data on my own sheet.
Diff >=13
24-21
Diff <13
10-13
Overs Plays
13-5
Unders Plays
7-10
Needs more data to make solid tweaks.
Posted:
#319
Quote Originally Posted by CTG-Tiger:
Now I've made all the plays I'll be making today. Going to spark one up and enjoy the 2nd half
Now I've made all the plays I'll be making today. Going to spark one up and enjoy the 2nd half
I agree...smoke on my brother. Feels good to up for the week, cant ask for much more.
Quote Originally Posted by CTG-Tiger:
Now I've made all the plays I'll be making today. Going to spark one up and enjoy the 2nd half
Now I've made all the plays I'll be making today. Going to spark one up and enjoy the 2nd half
I agree...smoke on my brother. Feels good to up for the week, cant ask for much more.
Posted:
#320
Scaracas,
This forum has always had this problem like crazygamblr. Remember, this site doesnt want good cappers which take away from their own that they try to "recommend" onto us like they do those online sportsbook. Funny how they do nothing about people lke crazygamblr but they're all over anything that would take away "foot traffic" from covers.
Scaracas,
This forum has always had this problem like crazygamblr. Remember, this site doesnt want good cappers which take away from their own that they try to "recommend" onto us like they do those online sportsbook. Funny how they do nothing about people lke crazygamblr but they're all over anything that would take away "foot traffic" from covers.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,250
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,580
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,981
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
