NFL refs have set all-time record for flags this season, and it's changing the outcome of games
https://www.foxnews.com/outkick-sports/nfl-refs-set-all-time-record-flags-season-changing-outcome-games
NFL refs have set all-time record for flags this season, and it's changing the outcome of games
https://www.foxnews.com/outkick-sports/nfl-refs-set-all-time-record-flags-season-changing-outcome-games
NFL refs have set all-time record for flags this season, and it's changing the outcome of games
https://www.foxnews.com/outkick-sports/nfl-refs-set-all-time-record-flags-season-changing-outcome-games
I kind of took a step back from being a football fan 2 years ago, so I don't really enjoy watching games all day like I used to because of this. Some of the action I have seen definitely doesn't seem natural. The flow of the game is different than from 10 years ago. Sure there have always been questionable calls then but not at the scale that it is now. The games still had some flow to it, but now all these flags and replays just to still get the call wrong are slowing the action down. Player injuries too are going up and it feels like idle time waiting for play to resume. When you cite this information I believe it. I am not surprised. Many more variables that can decide the outcome of the pointspread in the new NFL. Players not going into the endzone and taking the knee, analytics going for 4th down, go for two. Not saying it isn't the right call but they've come up with new ways to screw the bettor lol. Not easy to be an NFL bettor these days. What a better time to learn how to be contrarian and start hating the NFL ![]()
![]()
I kind of took a step back from being a football fan 2 years ago, so I don't really enjoy watching games all day like I used to because of this. Some of the action I have seen definitely doesn't seem natural. The flow of the game is different than from 10 years ago. Sure there have always been questionable calls then but not at the scale that it is now. The games still had some flow to it, but now all these flags and replays just to still get the call wrong are slowing the action down. Player injuries too are going up and it feels like idle time waiting for play to resume. When you cite this information I believe it. I am not surprised. Many more variables that can decide the outcome of the pointspread in the new NFL. Players not going into the endzone and taking the knee, analytics going for 4th down, go for two. Not saying it isn't the right call but they've come up with new ways to screw the bettor lol. Not easy to be an NFL bettor these days. What a better time to learn how to be contrarian and start hating the NFL ![]()
![]()
@Digitalkarma
Yep! And you have to definitely be nieve into thinking otherwise that not all but selected high profile and heavily one sided bet on games seem to have not ours but their desired outcomes.
Now with online gambling free to all with a credit card with commercials, tips and stats during games and oh most definitely those adorable cuties in scandalous clothes telling you which on line venue is the venue for you. ![]()
@Digitalkarma
Yep! And you have to definitely be nieve into thinking otherwise that not all but selected high profile and heavily one sided bet on games seem to have not ours but their desired outcomes.
Now with online gambling free to all with a credit card with commercials, tips and stats during games and oh most definitely those adorable cuties in scandalous clothes telling you which on line venue is the venue for you. ![]()
