• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    San Francisco vs New York Jets. What I am about to write may shock a lot of people.

    12 Next Last»
    JimmyGape
    dayknight
    monkeebooger
    lmb4321
    JFEEZEE
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3016
    Posts: 45
    12 Next Last»
     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:40 PM ET #1

    YTD (2-1)

     

    Im gonna tell you people my honest thoughts here. 

    I have felt weird about this game for weeks. Let me be very clear first of all I am not betting on this game. I may mob something live.

    The Niners are banged up and have had key pieces on contract holdouts. Brandon Aiyuk and Trent Williams barely practiced while negotiating contract extensions. Both those guys are absolutely massive in the Niners offensive attack. And so is CMC, who is out. Ricky PEarsall nearly got clipped in a robbery, and won't play. Greenlaw is still out.

    One of my best friends who is one of the biggest mushes you would ever believe is going to the game and he threw 1k on SF. Which makes me even more nervous.

    I am not betting on the Niners, which will tell you all you need to know. 

     

    I will end it with this. If I wasn't a massive Niners fan I would have taken the Jets +5 long ago.

     

    Gimme nothing and let me watch this one. My gut is screaming that this will be a tough tough game. I hope Im wrong and the Niners roll, we will see.

     

    Enjoy the game everyone and Go NINERS   an_cheers

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    YTD (2-1)

     

    Im gonna tell you people my honest thoughts here. 

    I have felt weird about this game for weeks. Let me be very clear first of all I am not betting on this game. I may mob something live.

    The Niners are banged up and have had key pieces on contract holdouts. Brandon Aiyuk and Trent Williams barely practiced while negotiating contract extensions. Both those guys are absolutely massive in the Niners offensive attack. And so is CMC, who is out. Ricky PEarsall nearly got clipped in a robbery, and won't play. Greenlaw is still out.

    One of my best friends who is one of the biggest mushes you would ever believe is going to the game and he threw 1k on SF. Which makes me even more nervous.

    I am not betting on the Niners, which will tell you all you need to know. 

     

    I will end it with this. If I wasn't a massive Niners fan I would have taken the Jets +5 long ago.

     

    Gimme nothing and let me watch this one. My gut is screaming that this will be a tough tough game. I hope Im wrong and the Niners roll, we will see.

     

    Enjoy the game everyone and Go NINERS   an_cheers

     
    dayknight
    dayknight
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 5394
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:43 PM ET #2

    @JimmyGape

     I agree with you. Good decision and gratitude discipline not betting this game

    It's never over until the money is in your hand.
    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     I agree with you. Good decision and gratitude discipline not betting this game

     
    monkeebooger
    monkeebooger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6384
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:44 PM ET #3

    @JimmyGape

     Appreciate it man

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     Appreciate it man

     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12494
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:46 PM ET #4

    @JimmyGape

     Nice honest write up....peace_5....very much appreciated 

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     Nice honest write up....peace_5....very much appreciated 

     
    JFEEZEE
    JFEEZEE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 8276
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:48 PM ET #5

    As a lifelong Niners fans and still recovering from the disappointment of losing the Superbowl I felt this way myself most of the summer .All I could think about is how would it end this year would it be bcuz of injuries, bad coaching or just the window closing on us but now with the recent signings and the fact that the season is actually here I'm feeling more optimistic...with that said I sprinkled the Niners Ml and Bought the 2.5 in with parlays Niner Gang take it one way or another tonight.....Do u lean over or under my friend ? 

    Reply

    As a lifelong Niners fans and still recovering from the disappointment of losing the Superbowl I felt this way myself most of the summer .All I could think about is how would it end this year would it be bcuz of injuries, bad coaching or just the window closing on us but now with the recent signings and the fact that the season is actually here I'm feeling more optimistic...with that said I sprinkled the Niners Ml and Bought the 2.5 in with parlays Niner Gang take it one way or another tonight.....Do u lean over or under my friend ? 

     
    IntenseOperator
    IntenseOperator
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 8613
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:53 PM ET #6

    9'rs -3

    &

    Under 44 (bought it)

    "Got 'em right where I want 'em, surrounded from the inside"
    Reply

    9'rs -3

    &

    Under 44 (bought it)

     
    raceman06
    raceman06
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1264
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:54 PM ET #7

    lol. I was shocked and enjoyed the write up no matter how it turns out. 

    Reply

    lol. I was shocked and enjoyed the write up no matter how it turns out. 

     
    moodyjeremy
    moodyjeremy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 501
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:55 PM ET #8

    I would bet under. With all you've said and rodgers has always started slow due to never playing during the preseason. Lots of running tonight. Shanahan offense is plug and play at rb. I know cmc is irreplaceable but it's still a one cut easy for rb offense. 

    Reply

    I would bet under. With all you've said and rodgers has always started slow due to never playing during the preseason. Lots of running tonight. Shanahan offense is plug and play at rb. I know cmc is irreplaceable but it's still a one cut easy for rb offense. 

     
    DoYouMind69
    DoYouMind69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 7021
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:57 PM ET #9

    Jimmy G    I BET IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  an_cheers

    "At 50, everyone has the face they deserve" -George Orwell
    Reply

    Jimmy G    I BET IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  an_cheers

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 7:58 PM ET #10

    Watch the bridges the San Francisco area

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Watch the bridges the San Francisco area

     
    saigon
    saigon
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 13881
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 8:02 PM ET #11

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    olga51
    olga51
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 2804
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 8:04 PM ET #12

    THIS POST REAKS

     

     

    ALL IN ON THE JETS

    JETS

    JETS

    JETS!!!

     

    I may change my SF 1 Unit to

     

    JETS 10 Units

    Reply

    THIS POST REAKS

     

     

    ALL IN ON THE JETS

    JETS

    JETS

    JETS!!!

     

    I may change my SF 1 Unit to

     

    JETS 10 Units

     
    Capmoney
    Capmoney
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 606
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #13

    No trap … clear choice niners and over like Rice and Montana days 

    Reply

    No trap … clear choice niners and over like Rice and Montana days 

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 8:51 PM ET #14

    WMI is the biggest pile of shit on covers and that is no easy feat.

    Reply

    WMI is the biggest pile of shit on covers and that is no easy feat.

     
    Jimmy_Cats
    Jimmy_Cats
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 2421
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 9:13 PM ET #15

    It's pretty obvious that the 49ers are gonna kick their ass!  Damn, that Jordan Mason is good!  Go Niners.

    Reply

    It's pretty obvious that the 49ers are gonna kick their ass!  Damn, that Jordan Mason is good!  Go Niners.

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 9:14 PM ET #16

    Yes Jordan Mason is a beast.

    Reply

    Yes Jordan Mason is a beast.

     
    THE_PRESIDENT
    THE_PRESIDENT
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6591
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 9:14 PM ET #17

    Mr. Gape are you ok. Asking for a friend. 

    Reply

    Mr. Gape are you ok. Asking for a friend. 

     
    Jimmy_Cats
    Jimmy_Cats
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 2421
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 9:15 PM ET #18

    @JimmyGape

     C'mon Jimmy, lay the 6 points live!

     peace_5

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     C'mon Jimmy, lay the 6 points live!

     peace_5

     
    cubd80
    cubd80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2964
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 9:16 PM ET #19

    Jets looked gassed on that TD drive.

    They need to respond else this could get tough. SF gets ball to kick 2nd half also....Jets need points before the half.

    Reply

    Jets looked gassed on that TD drive.

    They need to respond else this could get tough. SF gets ball to kick 2nd half also....Jets need points before the half.

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 9:18 PM ET #20

    @JimmyGape

     For telling the truth?

    Am I the one who posted they'd jump?

    No. I post an absolute documented fact

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     For telling the truth?

    Am I the one who posted they'd jump?

    No. I post an absolute documented fact

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 9:21 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    @JimmyGape  For telling the truth? Am I the one who posted they'd jump? No. I post an absolute documented fact

     

    Die you pathetic loser

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    @JimmyGape  For telling the truth? Am I the one who posted they'd jump? No. I post an absolute documented fact

     

    Die you pathetic loser

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 9:22 PM ET #22

    @JimmyGape

     For stating FACT?

    I tell the truth and I am the loser?

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     For stating FACT?

    I tell the truth and I am the loser?

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 9:41 PM ET #23

    https://www.covers.com/forum/penalty-box-41/i-just-lost-20k-103572625

     

    Post 58

    All I am doing is pointing out his lies. I'm not calling him names. I an not bashing him

    Just telling the truth in HIS own words

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    https://www.covers.com/forum/penalty-box-41/i-just-lost-20k-103572625

     

    Post 58

    All I am doing is pointing out his lies. I'm not calling him names. I an not bashing him

    Just telling the truth in HIS own words

     
    cubd80
    cubd80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2964
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 10:02 PM ET #24

    As I said, Jets needed points before the half.

    23-7 SF

    Only 1 food drive tonight for the Jets. Going to take a complete turnaround in this game for this to not be 33-7 type final

    Reply

    As I said, Jets needed points before the half.

    23-7 SF

    Only 1 food drive tonight for the Jets. Going to take a complete turnaround in this game for this to not be 33-7 type final

     
     
    cubd80
    cubd80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2964
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2024 - 10:08 PM ET #25

    Jets now on life support....unable to move the ball, now with turnovers

    Reply

    Jets now on life support....unable to move the ball, now with turnovers

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,547
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,210
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • PART DEUX 166
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,224
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,845
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,771
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.