"Influenced" is the new buzzword for rigged
@the1toturn2 No but everyone can hear you We'll all stop wagering when you stop posting. Bol
What is that suppose to mean?
@the1toturn2 No but everyone can hear you We'll all stop wagering when you stop posting. Bol
What is that suppose to mean?
@the1toturn2
Anything controlled by man can be manipulated.
The NFL is manipulated on the regular. Today it was in Cleveland. A laughable interception dropped to rake all the teasers and Ml parlays with Ravens.
I rarely make a play on the NFL and if I do it’s for minimal money. It’s entertainment.
Not every game is manipulated, but you come on this board constantly to whine about others speaking the truth about it.
@the1toturn2
Anything controlled by man can be manipulated.
The NFL is manipulated on the regular. Today it was in Cleveland. A laughable interception dropped to rake all the teasers and Ml parlays with Ravens.
I rarely make a play on the NFL and if I do it’s for minimal money. It’s entertainment.
Not every game is manipulated, but you come on this board constantly to whine about others speaking the truth about it.
@the1toturn2 Anything controlled by man can be manipulated. The NFL is manipulated on the regular. Today it was in Cleveland. A laughable interception dropped to rake all the teasers and Ml parlays with Ravens. I rarely make a play on the NFL and if I do it’s for minimal money. It’s entertainment. Not every game is manipulated, but you come on this board constantly to whine about others speaking the truth about it.
You sound like an idiot. You think people drop things on purpose to lose a game?! Please don’t procreate.
@the1toturn2 Anything controlled by man can be manipulated. The NFL is manipulated on the regular. Today it was in Cleveland. A laughable interception dropped to rake all the teasers and Ml parlays with Ravens. I rarely make a play on the NFL and if I do it’s for minimal money. It’s entertainment. Not every game is manipulated, but you come on this board constantly to whine about others speaking the truth about it.
You sound like an idiot. You think people drop things on purpose to lose a game?! Please don’t procreate.
This "money" argument is pathetic It is so vague and general with absolutely no substantial evidence "It's all about money" is the stupidest, weak argument for anything. It allows the person saying it to feel oh so superior without packing up their asinine assertion
This "money" argument is pathetic It is so vague and general with absolutely no substantial evidence "It's all about money" is the stupidest, weak argument for anything. It allows the person saying it to feel oh so superior without packing up their asinine assertion
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,615
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 248
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,178
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,809
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 618
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
