People that thinks there's no fixing in sports should stop gambling
Does anybody ever wonder why over in other countries everyone of their teams has sponsored jerseys? some of them by bookmakers? well...lets keep in mind this is a sport called soccer that none of us over here in America even care about but that doesnt strike anyone as odd?
Heres my thinking....difference on why they all have sponsored jerseys and American sports dont....in soccer the clock runs continously....no commericals...therefore they have the jerseys and some billboard that changes on the border of the field...In America we dont need that because in all honesty they make far more money offering time slots to a bigger audience due to tv timeouts, injury timeouts, challenges, you freaking name it....they come up with something new all the time just to go to commercials
I hope no one is saying so far that "what does this have to do with sports being fixed?" Well ill tell ya what it does....its all entertainment...not everything your watching is fixed, but if you have it in your mind that some of this stuff isnt "controlled" you need to have your head examined...sports is what we call big buisness folks...i mean huge business...its always around, always will be, because how they have that control or how they control us by us always wanting to watch is fascinating
Just my two cents...im not once again one of these people screaming out that the fix was in....but in my 12 years of gambling...ive seen alot...maybe not seen it all...but I have seen alot...and the control is there....America...Europe..Asia...everywhere...its all entertainment....never forget that!!!
Does anybody ever wonder why over in other countries everyone of their teams has sponsored jerseys? some of them by bookmakers? well...lets keep in mind this is a sport called soccer that none of us over here in America even care about but that doesnt strike anyone as odd?
Heres my thinking....difference on why they all have sponsored jerseys and American sports dont....in soccer the clock runs continously....no commericals...therefore they have the jerseys and some billboard that changes on the border of the field...In America we dont need that because in all honesty they make far more money offering time slots to a bigger audience due to tv timeouts, injury timeouts, challenges, you freaking name it....they come up with something new all the time just to go to commercials
I hope no one is saying so far that "what does this have to do with sports being fixed?" Well ill tell ya what it does....its all entertainment...not everything your watching is fixed, but if you have it in your mind that some of this stuff isnt "controlled" you need to have your head examined...sports is what we call big buisness folks...i mean huge business...its always around, always will be, because how they have that control or how they control us by us always wanting to watch is fascinating
Just my two cents...im not once again one of these people screaming out that the fix was in....but in my 12 years of gambling...ive seen alot...maybe not seen it all...but I have seen alot...and the control is there....America...Europe..Asia...everywhere...its all entertainment....never forget that!!!
because they wanted to win and not give the other ream a potential punt return td ?
because they wanted to win and not give the other ream a potential punt return td ?
Those that think sports are not rigged, should travel over here to Europe or the rest of the world and try to bet on soccer. I can guarantee if they go into it with the mind set of better teams win, will go broke in less than one month. Look it up on the internet. Teams are being fined, players arrested almost every month. It's very comical that some people think sports are prestige, clean, players playing to the max. Just keep in mind, whenever money is involved, crooked things are always in the background. How do you think owners pay players multi millions each year? I'm sure it's not with papers and crayons. Please, don't say it's because of ticket and merchandise sales.
I am open-mined on the subject but lets play devil advocate here:
Like you said, soccer has been exposed many times before and if I follow your logic, wouldn't NFL been exposed AT LEAST one time by now?
Back to this particular game:
If the game was "fixed" to be under, what made you think they couldn't just send the kicker out to miss it? Before you said it's too difficult/obvious to do that, just ask Matt Bryant(Atl kicker), he missed a 22 yarders before HT on Atl/Tb game. Also, a flag was flown on that 4th down play, meaning the NYG would have a new set of downs had the ball not being tipped. So are you suggesting the " tipped" was part of the plan, too? Someone else already mentioned the fact that they could have easily made those Tds in the 1H into FGs, don't you think?
I would like a discussion on the specifics rather just a blanket statement about money involved since it wouldn't go anywhere.![]()
Those that think sports are not rigged, should travel over here to Europe or the rest of the world and try to bet on soccer. I can guarantee if they go into it with the mind set of better teams win, will go broke in less than one month. Look it up on the internet. Teams are being fined, players arrested almost every month. It's very comical that some people think sports are prestige, clean, players playing to the max. Just keep in mind, whenever money is involved, crooked things are always in the background. How do you think owners pay players multi millions each year? I'm sure it's not with papers and crayons. Please, don't say it's because of ticket and merchandise sales.
I am open-mined on the subject but lets play devil advocate here:
Like you said, soccer has been exposed many times before and if I follow your logic, wouldn't NFL been exposed AT LEAST one time by now?
Back to this particular game:
If the game was "fixed" to be under, what made you think they couldn't just send the kicker out to miss it? Before you said it's too difficult/obvious to do that, just ask Matt Bryant(Atl kicker), he missed a 22 yarders before HT on Atl/Tb game. Also, a flag was flown on that 4th down play, meaning the NYG would have a new set of downs had the ball not being tipped. So are you suggesting the " tipped" was part of the plan, too? Someone else already mentioned the fact that they could have easily made those Tds in the 1H into FGs, don't you think?
I would like a discussion on the specifics rather just a blanket statement about money involved since it wouldn't go anywhere.![]()
Just to be clear........nobody is saying that every game is fixed. But if you don't think that a couple games a week, and maybe not even that many, go the way the NFL needs them to go, you need your head examined!!
Just to be clear........nobody is saying that every game is fixed. But if you don't think that a couple games a week, and maybe not even that many, go the way the NFL needs them to go, you need your head examined!!
Just to be clear........nobody is saying that every game is fixed. But if you don't think that a couple games a week, and maybe not even that many, go the way the NFL needs them to go, you need your head examined!!
I think that's the real problem. People are actually crying "fix" almost every game when they are on the wrong side and it diminishes its credibility.
Just to be clear........nobody is saying that every game is fixed. But if you don't think that a couple games a week, and maybe not even that many, go the way the NFL needs them to go, you need your head examined!!
I think that's the real problem. People are actually crying "fix" almost every game when they are on the wrong side and it diminishes its credibility.
I am open-mined on the subject but lets play devil advocate here:
Like you said, soccer has been exposed many times before and if I follow your logic, wouldn't NFL been exposed AT LEAST one time by now?
Back to this particular game:
If the game was "fixed" to be under, what made you think they couldn't just send the kicker out to miss it? Before you said it's too difficult/obvious to do that, just ask Matt Bryant(Atl kicker), he missed a 22 yarders before HT on Atl/Tb game. Also, a flag was flown on that 4th down play, meaning the NYG would have a new set of downs had the ball not being tipped. So are you suggesting the " tipped" was part of the plan, too? Someone else already mentioned the fact that they could have easily made those Tds in the 1H into FGs, don't you think?
I would like a discussion on the specifics rather just a blanket statement about money involved since it wouldn't go anywhere.![]()
Another incident a couple weeks ago between Pitts and Giants. The week of the bad weather. Clearly, Roetlisburger hand was moving forward and the ball came out, but they ruled a fumble and gave the TD to Giants. Then, when the SS of Pitts blasted "Salsa Boy" with a very clean tackle to the body, but the head snapped because of the hit, they ruled a blow to the head that gave Giants the TD.
I could go on and on, but I'm sure some will never listen.
I am open-mined on the subject but lets play devil advocate here:
Like you said, soccer has been exposed many times before and if I follow your logic, wouldn't NFL been exposed AT LEAST one time by now?
Back to this particular game:
If the game was "fixed" to be under, what made you think they couldn't just send the kicker out to miss it? Before you said it's too difficult/obvious to do that, just ask Matt Bryant(Atl kicker), he missed a 22 yarders before HT on Atl/Tb game. Also, a flag was flown on that 4th down play, meaning the NYG would have a new set of downs had the ball not being tipped. So are you suggesting the " tipped" was part of the plan, too? Someone else already mentioned the fact that they could have easily made those Tds in the 1H into FGs, don't you think?
I would like a discussion on the specifics rather just a blanket statement about money involved since it wouldn't go anywhere.![]()
Another incident a couple weeks ago between Pitts and Giants. The week of the bad weather. Clearly, Roetlisburger hand was moving forward and the ball came out, but they ruled a fumble and gave the TD to Giants. Then, when the SS of Pitts blasted "Salsa Boy" with a very clean tackle to the body, but the head snapped because of the hit, they ruled a blow to the head that gave Giants the TD.
I could go on and on, but I'm sure some will never listen.
So you may have 80% on one side in people but more money being played on the 'Other" side. It's one of the reason's we see reverse line movements.
Now I am not saying you're wrong, I have always agreed that these games have a ton of influence to go a certain way. But not everyone is in on it.
The Packers/Hawks game a few weeks ago with the replacement refs was the most clear example you are going to see of an influenced game. That last drive by the Hawks was clearly being manipulated to go that way. The players were not in on it but as I say, when you watch closely some of these games just don't feel right
So you may have 80% on one side in people but more money being played on the 'Other" side. It's one of the reason's we see reverse line movements.
Now I am not saying you're wrong, I have always agreed that these games have a ton of influence to go a certain way. But not everyone is in on it.
The Packers/Hawks game a few weeks ago with the replacement refs was the most clear example you are going to see of an influenced game. That last drive by the Hawks was clearly being manipulated to go that way. The players were not in on it but as I say, when you watch closely some of these games just don't feel right
if it really was fixed, theyd do a better job of keeping the score from being 28-10 at halftime. why would the refs / vegas want to sweat 9 points in 2h ?
You dumbass they don't have to sweat. They have the control. They ones betting the under were sweating. Until late in the 4th qtr then the over's were sweating.
Yes i think they are rigged, planned and all that. My job is to betting with what vegas is going to do not necessarily which team is better. So i look at it at a different stand point of whom vegas is going to allow to win and whom they won't. They will give free ones once in awhile to keep you happy and keep playing. But in the end they will F*** you over if you take the obvious all the time.
if it really was fixed, theyd do a better job of keeping the score from being 28-10 at halftime. why would the refs / vegas want to sweat 9 points in 2h ?
You dumbass they don't have to sweat. They have the control. They ones betting the under were sweating. Until late in the 4th qtr then the over's were sweating.
Yes i think they are rigged, planned and all that. My job is to betting with what vegas is going to do not necessarily which team is better. So i look at it at a different stand point of whom vegas is going to allow to win and whom they won't. They will give free ones once in awhile to keep you happy and keep playing. But in the end they will F*** you over if you take the obvious all the time.
When Vegas or any other site offers side differential as you say public or sharps are on 80-90% on a side. That is just telling you how many people are on that side, NOT DOLLARS.
So you may have 80% on one side in people but more money being played on the 'Other" side. It's one of the reason's we see reverse line movements.
Now I am not saying you're wrong, I have always agreed that these games have a ton of influence to go a certain way. But not everyone is in on it.
The Packers/Hawks game a few weeks ago with the replacement refs was the most clear example you are going to see of an influenced game. That last drive by the Hawks was clearly being manipulated to go that way. The players were not in on it but as I say, when you watch closely some of these games just don't feel right
When Vegas or any other site offers side differential as you say public or sharps are on 80-90% on a side. That is just telling you how many people are on that side, NOT DOLLARS.
So you may have 80% on one side in people but more money being played on the 'Other" side. It's one of the reason's we see reverse line movements.
Now I am not saying you're wrong, I have always agreed that these games have a ton of influence to go a certain way. But not everyone is in on it.
The Packers/Hawks game a few weeks ago with the replacement refs was the most clear example you are going to see of an influenced game. That last drive by the Hawks was clearly being manipulated to go that way. The players were not in on it but as I say, when you watch closely some of these games just don't feel right
Wouldn't every players on the field wanna be a star and play they best and win MVP. If games are fixed then all players are equal the same. So everything is pre-set. We all are humans and we play sports garbage happens. And lines are given base on averages and trends. So many games outcome could happen to lose by half points. So if u lose a game by half point the game is fix. So if u win in a blow out the game is fixed too. Vegas have way too much money for us to take them bankrupt. Laws of average and eventually we will lose the juice. Imagine 100 billion dollar a game 10% juice of that how much they would make???
The players didn't decide whether to kick a field goal or go for it last night now did they.
Wouldn't every players on the field wanna be a star and play they best and win MVP. If games are fixed then all players are equal the same. So everything is pre-set. We all are humans and we play sports garbage happens. And lines are given base on averages and trends. So many games outcome could happen to lose by half points. So if u lose a game by half point the game is fix. So if u win in a blow out the game is fixed too. Vegas have way too much money for us to take them bankrupt. Laws of average and eventually we will lose the juice. Imagine 100 billion dollar a game 10% juice of that how much they would make???
The players didn't decide whether to kick a field goal or go for it last night now did they.
Okay, just a couple examples. Couple years ago, New England was playing Baltimore and NE was favoured by 6.5. It was a shoot out until the end. In the 4th quarter when both sides were tied, the refs did everything to help New England moved the ball. If NE can't move the ball on 3rd down, the refs threw a flag against Baltimore to let NE get a 1st down. When they showed a reply, one of the ref had his hand behind him already. If NE didn't move the ball, he was going to throw the flag. That caused Sugg to be so irate that after the game, said something to the media about the refs and was fined 50K.
Another incident a couple weeks ago between Pitts and Giants. The week of the bad weather. Clearly, Roetlisburger hand was moving forward and the ball came out, but they ruled a fumble and gave the TD to Giants. Then, when the SS of Pitts blasted "Salsa Boy" with a very clean tackle to the body, but the head snapped because of the hit, they ruled a blow to the head that gave Giants the TD.
I could go on and on, but I'm sure some will never listen.
None of my questions were addressed but I see your points. However, I believe Pitts won the game and ATS. In other words, you are suggesting that the refs were trying to fix the game but still couldn't accomplish it at the end. Again, I am not trying to be argumentative, I just want to see all the angles.
Okay, just a couple examples. Couple years ago, New England was playing Baltimore and NE was favoured by 6.5. It was a shoot out until the end. In the 4th quarter when both sides were tied, the refs did everything to help New England moved the ball. If NE can't move the ball on 3rd down, the refs threw a flag against Baltimore to let NE get a 1st down. When they showed a reply, one of the ref had his hand behind him already. If NE didn't move the ball, he was going to throw the flag. That caused Sugg to be so irate that after the game, said something to the media about the refs and was fined 50K.
Another incident a couple weeks ago between Pitts and Giants. The week of the bad weather. Clearly, Roetlisburger hand was moving forward and the ball came out, but they ruled a fumble and gave the TD to Giants. Then, when the SS of Pitts blasted "Salsa Boy" with a very clean tackle to the body, but the head snapped because of the hit, they ruled a blow to the head that gave Giants the TD.
I could go on and on, but I'm sure some will never listen.
None of my questions were addressed but I see your points. However, I believe Pitts won the game and ATS. In other words, you are suggesting that the refs were trying to fix the game but still couldn't accomplish it at the end. Again, I am not trying to be argumentative, I just want to see all the angles.
I am open-mined on the subject but lets play devil advocate here:
Like you said, soccer has been exposed many times before and if I follow your logic, wouldn't NFL been exposed AT LEAST one time by now?
Back to this particular game:
If the game was "fixed" to be under, what made you think they couldn't just send the kicker out to miss it? Before you said it's too difficult/obvious to do that, just ask Matt Bryant(Atl kicker), he missed a 22 yarders before HT on Atl/Tb game. Also, a flag was flown on that 4th down play, meaning the NYG would have a new set of downs had the ball not being tipped. So are you suggesting the " tipped" was part of the plan, too? Someone else already mentioned the fact that they could have easily made those Tds in the 1H into FGs, don't you think?
I would like a discussion on the specifics rather just a blanket statement about money involved since it wouldn't go anywhere.![]()
I am open-mined on the subject but lets play devil advocate here:
Like you said, soccer has been exposed many times before and if I follow your logic, wouldn't NFL been exposed AT LEAST one time by now?
Back to this particular game:
If the game was "fixed" to be under, what made you think they couldn't just send the kicker out to miss it? Before you said it's too difficult/obvious to do that, just ask Matt Bryant(Atl kicker), he missed a 22 yarders before HT on Atl/Tb game. Also, a flag was flown on that 4th down play, meaning the NYG would have a new set of downs had the ball not being tipped. So are you suggesting the " tipped" was part of the plan, too? Someone else already mentioned the fact that they could have easily made those Tds in the 1H into FGs, don't you think?
I would like a discussion on the specifics rather just a blanket statement about money involved since it wouldn't go anywhere.![]()
None of my questions were addressed but I see your points. However, I believe Pitts won the game and ATS. In other words, you are suggesting that the refs were trying to fix the game but still couldn't accomplish it at the end. Again, I am not trying to be argumentative, I just want to see all the angles.
None of my questions were addressed but I see your points. However, I believe Pitts won the game and ATS. In other words, you are suggesting that the refs were trying to fix the game but still couldn't accomplish it at the end. Again, I am not trying to be argumentative, I just want to see all the angles.
You guys are morons. You think people are just going let you bet anything you want without having control over it? You are nuts. Gambling is a multi-billion dollar industry, now have you heard about Casinos and Offshures losing money to the point they can't paid you? Not the locals or the scams. The answer is simple, they have control over the games. There was an moron saying Vegas don't need to fix games, the vig alone guarantee they make money. If this guy ever goes into business for himself, I like to see what kind of stupid business plan he has. Let say 90% of people are on the over of the GB/GMEN game and the game goes over and he thinks Vegas still makes money? What you going to make the 10% of loser pay 10 X thier bet? I don't know how he got that idea or if he ever finish grade school, but let him be. He is beyond help. I am here trying to make people realized that when thing look too good to be true, it usually is. So when I smell a trap I usually benefit from it.
stop gambling then and get off this site
You guys are morons. You think people are just going let you bet anything you want without having control over it? You are nuts. Gambling is a multi-billion dollar industry, now have you heard about Casinos and Offshures losing money to the point they can't paid you? Not the locals or the scams. The answer is simple, they have control over the games. There was an moron saying Vegas don't need to fix games, the vig alone guarantee they make money. If this guy ever goes into business for himself, I like to see what kind of stupid business plan he has. Let say 90% of people are on the over of the GB/GMEN game and the game goes over and he thinks Vegas still makes money? What you going to make the 10% of loser pay 10 X thier bet? I don't know how he got that idea or if he ever finish grade school, but let him be. He is beyond help. I am here trying to make people realized that when thing look too good to be true, it usually is. So when I smell a trap I usually benefit from it.
stop gambling then and get off this site
Sorry but didn't make it clear. It was for the first half, and not the whole game. Pitts did won and covered. But that was only the first half. So, the refs did a very good job for Giants winning the first half.
Thanks for the clarification but how about post#32?
Sorry but didn't make it clear. It was for the first half, and not the whole game. Pitts did won and covered. But that was only the first half. So, the refs did a very good job for Giants winning the first half.
Thanks for the clarification but how about post#32?
When I say "vegas" I don't mean the Casinos alone. Because the way sports betting is set up. Its very hard for casinos to book all the bets out there, thus we have off-shore sites and everyone's local bookies. The actions that goes on off-shore and mafia own bookies takes ten times more action than the Vegas Casinos does. The NFL league is on the take as well. as well as all the owners. Do you know how much screwkney it takes to become a NFL team owner? The NFL league wants to make sure you are as cooketed as they are before letting you buy the team. I am sure the commisioner of NFL is in on it as well.
I used to work at Penn State around 12 years ago and got to become a good friend with a football player, and I told him that games were fixed in the pro as well as college level. At first he disagree with me, but later I told him on certain spreads and outcome and ask him to pay attention. Later he said that I was right. Because the were calls on the spread that don't make sense. He knew a few plays that were called have dire consequences, either results in turn over or failures. So keep in mind people.
When I say "vegas" I don't mean the Casinos alone. Because the way sports betting is set up. Its very hard for casinos to book all the bets out there, thus we have off-shore sites and everyone's local bookies. The actions that goes on off-shore and mafia own bookies takes ten times more action than the Vegas Casinos does. The NFL league is on the take as well. as well as all the owners. Do you know how much screwkney it takes to become a NFL team owner? The NFL league wants to make sure you are as cooketed as they are before letting you buy the team. I am sure the commisioner of NFL is in on it as well.
I used to work at Penn State around 12 years ago and got to become a good friend with a football player, and I told him that games were fixed in the pro as well as college level. At first he disagree with me, but later I told him on certain spreads and outcome and ask him to pay attention. Later he said that I was right. Because the were calls on the spread that don't make sense. He knew a few plays that were called have dire consequences, either results in turn over or failures. So keep in mind people.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
