Posted:
#826
OMG!!! Saints @ Seahawks In-Game
Posted:
#833
Quote Originally Posted by InternetTuffGuy:
I swear he looks like he's wearing eyeliner
I swear he looks like he's wearing eyeliner
He does, and lipstick sometimes as well, he is danty ladd.
Quote Originally Posted by InternetTuffGuy:
I swear he looks like he's wearing eyeliner
I swear he looks like he's wearing eyeliner
He does, and lipstick sometimes as well, he is danty ladd.
Posted:
#844
Quote Originally Posted by billsneedhelp:
Is anyone else sick of hearing "12th man" or "seahawks flying around" Damn shutup already!
Is anyone else sick of hearing "12th man" or "seahawks flying around" Damn shutup already!
I’m tired of the thinly veiled homosexual references as well
“If he misses a tackle Hasselbeck will beat him off”
“A bunch of sloppy guys banging each other”
I don’t care if someone is gay, but shit man I don’t want to hear it when I’m watching a football game.
Quote Originally Posted by billsneedhelp:
Is anyone else sick of hearing "12th man" or "seahawks flying around" Damn shutup already!
Is anyone else sick of hearing "12th man" or "seahawks flying around" Damn shutup already!
I’m tired of the thinly veiled homosexual references as well
“If he misses a tackle Hasselbeck will beat him off”
“A bunch of sloppy guys banging each other”
I don’t care if someone is gay, but shit man I don’t want to hear it when I’m watching a football game.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,608
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- PART DEUX 189
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,551
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,776
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 599
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
