• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Need honest opinions on Team Total.

    12 Next Last»
    Cooler999
    WISEGUY36
    Phillip2002
    bmiller1632
    begginerboy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1106
    Posts: 36
    12 Next Last»
     
    Cooler999
    Cooler999
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 22222
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 12:46 PM ET #1

    I am trying to find reasons to NOT bet KC over 27.5 @ 130.

    Every scenario I come up with gets me to at least 28 for KC. Basically one touchdown per quarter to over simplify a somewhat lofty goal, or so simple, that people will be kicking themselves after the game saying why didn't I just take KC over!! 

    I know this will start out slow, until each team's OC's start to see weakness and attack them.  BTW, I'm on SF to win.

    The total is so high, yet the public can't get enough "over".  Now, Vegas as we know doesn't give out free money, and they just fuk with us and leave us to are own doubts and insecurities about a bet we think can't miss.

    I'm very confident in this bet..........now......provide me the doubt and insecurities to change my mind if you care too.

    My bet is 6500 to win 5000.

    Thanks for your help or ridicule...that's the chances you take in covers when you post.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I am trying to find reasons to NOT bet KC over 27.5 @ 130.

    Every scenario I come up with gets me to at least 28 for KC. Basically one touchdown per quarter to over simplify a somewhat lofty goal, or so simple, that people will be kicking themselves after the game saying why didn't I just take KC over!! 

    I know this will start out slow, until each team's OC's start to see weakness and attack them.  BTW, I'm on SF to win.

    The total is so high, yet the public can't get enough "over".  Now, Vegas as we know doesn't give out free money, and they just fuk with us and leave us to are own doubts and insecurities about a bet we think can't miss.

    I'm very confident in this bet..........now......provide me the doubt and insecurities to change my mind if you care too.

    My bet is 6500 to win 5000.

    Thanks for your help or ridicule...that's the chances you take in covers when you post.
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 1:20 PM ET #2

    I took the game Over 51 1/2  early because I thought
    that was the best # I'm gonna see. But I also felt that
    the total offered more opportunity that making a
    wager on a side in this one.
    Early weather forecast indicate no potential problem
    but it's earty yet and that is subject to change.
    To make that wager, you have to bet that KC's
    O line will be up to the task vs the Niner pass rush.
    That KC will pass block efficiently , or , as KC did
    vs Tennessee , use the rushing game to slow them
    down , to set up the passing attack.
    Bottom line is , KC wants to throw it. They have
    more WR speed than the Niners have the ability to
    defend.

    In short, I like their chances to score at least 28.

    Good Luck , Bud  
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    I took the game Over 51 1/2  early because I thought
    that was the best # I'm gonna see. But I also felt that
    the total offered more opportunity that making a
    wager on a side in this one.
    Early weather forecast indicate no potential problem
    but it's earty yet and that is subject to change.
    To make that wager, you have to bet that KC's
    O line will be up to the task vs the Niner pass rush.
    That KC will pass block efficiently , or , as KC did
    vs Tennessee , use the rushing game to slow them
    down , to set up the passing attack.
    Bottom line is , KC wants to throw it. They have
    more WR speed than the Niners have the ability to
    defend.

    In short, I like their chances to score at least 28.

    Good Luck , Bud  
     
    Phillip2002
    Phillip2002
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2018
    Posts: 2888
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 1:57 PM ET #3

    Heres one, last year the Rams were the most high powered offense, going up against a top defense and a great defensive coach. They could barely even score. 

    The Chiefs, the most high powered offense, are going up against the top defense in the NFL with one of the best front lines in the past decade. 

    So there is a clear reason. 

    Reply

    Heres one, last year the Rams were the most high powered offense, going up against a top defense and a great defensive coach. They could barely even score. 

    The Chiefs, the most high powered offense, are going up against the top defense in the NFL with one of the best front lines in the past decade. 

    So there is a clear reason. 

     
    bmiller1632
    bmiller1632
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6552
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 2:10 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    Heres one, last year the Rams were the most high powered offense, going up against a top defense and a great defensive coach. They could barely even score. 

    The Chiefs, the most high powered offense, are going up against the top defense in the NFL with one of the best front lines in the past decade. 

    So there is a clear reason. 

    heard quite a few people compare this game to the Broncos/ Seahawks Superbowl hinting this could be another blow out .. but how good is this 49er defense? best this year no doubt but being compared to legion of boom? seems like a slight overreaction
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    Heres one, last year the Rams were the most high powered offense, going up against a top defense and a great defensive coach. They could barely even score. 

    The Chiefs, the most high powered offense, are going up against the top defense in the NFL with one of the best front lines in the past decade. 

    So there is a clear reason. 

    heard quite a few people compare this game to the Broncos/ Seahawks Superbowl hinting this could be another blow out .. but how good is this 49er defense? best this year no doubt but being compared to legion of boom? seems like a slight overreaction
     
    Phillip2002
    Phillip2002
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2018
    Posts: 2888
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 2:22 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by bmiller1632:

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    Heres one, last year the Rams were the most high powered offense, going up against a top defense and a great defensive coach. They could barely even score.  The Chiefs, the most high powered offense, are going up against the top defense in the NFL with one of the best front lines in the past decade.  So there is a clear reason. 
    heard quite a few people compare this game to the Broncos/ Seahawks Superbowl hinting this could be another blow out .. but how good is this 49er defense? best this year no doubt but being compared to legion of boom? seems like a slight overreaction

    Idk if they are that good but being the best this year is enough to qualify them to destory this Chiefs team in my opinion. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bmiller1632:

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    Heres one, last year the Rams were the most high powered offense, going up against a top defense and a great defensive coach. They could barely even score.  The Chiefs, the most high powered offense, are going up against the top defense in the NFL with one of the best front lines in the past decade.  So there is a clear reason. 
    heard quite a few people compare this game to the Broncos/ Seahawks Superbowl hinting this could be another blow out .. but how good is this 49er defense? best this year no doubt but being compared to legion of boom? seems like a slight overreaction

    Idk if they are that good but being the best this year is enough to qualify them to destory this Chiefs team in my opinion. 

     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 2:39 PM ET #6

    Hey, buddy, I'm not a totals guy but last year KC put up 37 on the Niners in a high scoring affair. But, and this is a big but, the Niners had 150 yards worth of penalties! And that defense was not nearly as good as this one and the Chiefs were playing at home. I recall the Chiefs did most of their damage in the first half. The other part of that beatdown that is important is the Niners got a chance to see Mahomes and his weapons in action. Anyway, Ill be discussing that game in my writeup. I do not mean to talk you out of a bet you feel strongly about. I like the over myself. But just wanted to give you info that might help you decide.
    Reply
    Hey, buddy, I'm not a totals guy but last year KC put up 37 on the Niners in a high scoring affair. But, and this is a big but, the Niners had 150 yards worth of penalties! And that defense was not nearly as good as this one and the Chiefs were playing at home. I recall the Chiefs did most of their damage in the first half. The other part of that beatdown that is important is the Niners got a chance to see Mahomes and his weapons in action. Anyway, Ill be discussing that game in my writeup. I do not mean to talk you out of a bet you feel strongly about. I like the over myself. But just wanted to give you info that might help you decide.
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 2:40 PM ET #7

    Correction. Chiefs scored 38.
    Reply
    Correction. Chiefs scored 38.
     
    LB_Dirtbags
    LB_Dirtbags
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 7706
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 2:57 PM ET #8

    Not sure how this plays in but..

    back in 2018, Chiefs scored a total of 3 points in the 2H of that Niners/Chiefs game. Different year, but this 9er D is a lot better. I’m pretty sure DC will examine that game to see the adjustments made.
    Reply
    Not sure how this plays in but..

    back in 2018, Chiefs scored a total of 3 points in the 2H of that Niners/Chiefs game. Different year, but this 9er D is a lot better. I’m pretty sure DC will examine that game to see the adjustments made.
     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 3:30 PM ET #9

    Kc won't even score 17 points. Mahomes will turn into SB 50 Cam Newton. 

    Reply

    Kc won't even score 17 points. Mahomes will turn into SB 50 Cam Newton. 

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6467
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 3:58 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by bmiller1632:

    heard quite a few people compare this game to the Broncos/ Seahawks Superbowl hinting this could be another blow out .. but how good is this 49er defense? best this year no doubt but being compared to legion of boom? seems like a slight overreaction
    My Passing Power Index rates the passing games virtually even.  I think SF's passing DEF is somewhat overrated.

    In Super Bowl LXVIII, SEA's passing DEF was rated clearly stronger than DEN's passing OFF despite all of Manning's records.

    I still give SF the edge based on rushing and some queries, including the Last 6 Switcheroo.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bmiller1632:

    heard quite a few people compare this game to the Broncos/ Seahawks Superbowl hinting this could be another blow out .. but how good is this 49er defense? best this year no doubt but being compared to legion of boom? seems like a slight overreaction
    My Passing Power Index rates the passing games virtually even.  I think SF's passing DEF is somewhat overrated.

    In Super Bowl LXVIII, SEA's passing DEF was rated clearly stronger than DEN's passing OFF despite all of Manning's records.

    I still give SF the edge based on rushing and some queries, including the Last 6 Switcheroo.
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 4:06 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Hey, buddy, I'm not a totals guy but last year KC put up 37 on the Niners in a high scoring affair. But, and this is a big but, the Niners had 150 yards worth of penalties! And that defense was not nearly as good as this one and the Chiefs were playing at home. I recall the Chiefs did most of their damage in the first half. The other part of that beatdown that is important is the Niners got a chance to see Mahomes and his weapons in action. Anyway, Ill be discussing that game in my writeup. I do not mean to talk you out of a bet you feel strongly about. I like the over myself. But just wanted to give you info that might help you decide.



    Mostly for Pass Interference ?     
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Hey, buddy, I'm not a totals guy but last year KC put up 37 on the Niners in a high scoring affair. But, and this is a big but, the Niners had 150 yards worth of penalties! And that defense was not nearly as good as this one and the Chiefs were playing at home. I recall the Chiefs did most of their damage in the first half. The other part of that beatdown that is important is the Niners got a chance to see Mahomes and his weapons in action. Anyway, Ill be discussing that game in my writeup. I do not mean to talk you out of a bet you feel strongly about. I like the over myself. But just wanted to give you info that might help you decide.



    Mostly for Pass Interference ?     
     
    Luckysily
    Luckysily
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 343
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 5:37 PM ET #12

    Good bet  Support it. I like KC a lot  for some reasons.
    Reply
    Good bet  Support it. I like KC a lot  for some reasons.
     
    drunkbettor
    drunkbettor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2019
    Posts: 1629
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 5:49 PM ET #13

    One reason. You are on sf. 
    get drunk with drunkbettor and make bets
    Reply
    One reason. You are on sf. 
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 5:53 PM ET #14

    FWIW , On ESPN just now Deshaun Watson has
    predicted a final score of 31 - 28    


    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    FWIW , On ESPN just now Deshaun Watson has
    predicted a final score of 31 - 28    


     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 6:25 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    FWIW , On ESPN just now Deshaun Watson haspredicted a final score of 31 - 28

    Worthless waste of time. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    FWIW , On ESPN just now Deshaun Watson haspredicted a final score of 31 - 28

    Worthless waste of time. 

     
    Phillip2002
    Phillip2002
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2018
    Posts: 2888
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 6:37 PM ET #16

    Another thing, if the Chiefs get off too another really slow start and score like 0 in 1Q, IDK if they score 28 in 3Qs against the #1 D. I think there is a real chance we see 0 points scored in the 1Q and someone wins the game 24-21 or 23-20...just a guess for now...

    Reply

    Another thing, if the Chiefs get off too another really slow start and score like 0 in 1Q, IDK if they score 28 in 3Qs against the #1 D. I think there is a real chance we see 0 points scored in the 1Q and someone wins the game 24-21 or 23-20...just a guess for now...

     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 6:57 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:




    Mostly for Pass Interference ?     


    Watch the game, please. I watched it twice. One of those "fixed" games where the Niners were never going to be allowed to cover. I wrote about it extensively last year and got a lot of grief for it. Even the announcers were aghast. Just watch it. Please.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:




    Mostly for Pass Interference ?     


    Watch the game, please. I watched it twice. One of those "fixed" games where the Niners were never going to be allowed to cover. I wrote about it extensively last year and got a lot of grief for it. Even the announcers were aghast. Just watch it. Please.
     
    Luckysily
    Luckysily
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 343
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 6:58 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by drunkbettor:

    One reason. You are on sf. 

    No,I wont put any pennies on SF.  I trust Mahomes and  Kelce company
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkbettor:

    One reason. You are on sf. 

    No,I wont put any pennies on SF.  I trust Mahomes and  Kelce company
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 7:15 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:



    Watch the game, please. I watched it twice. One of those "fixed" games where the Niners were never going to be allowed to cover. I wrote about it extensively last year and got a lot of grief for it. Even the announcers were aghast. Just watch it. Please.




    So the Refs. hate the Niners . Why would I want to
    bet them then ?

    I can't wait to see your writeup . 

    Good Luck   
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:



    Watch the game, please. I watched it twice. One of those "fixed" games where the Niners were never going to be allowed to cover. I wrote about it extensively last year and got a lot of grief for it. Even the announcers were aghast. Just watch it. Please.




    So the Refs. hate the Niners . Why would I want to
    bet them then ?

    I can't wait to see your writeup . 

    Good Luck   
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 8:11 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:

    Worthless waste of time. 





    Watson plays in the NFL and cashes a paycheck for
    his effort. He is highly respected in his field.

    You , on the other had go out of your way to show
    this Forum , your ignorance and stupidity on any
    issue that you post on.

    I don't know what you intend to do when / or if you
    ever graduate from High School , but I hope you are
    not considering a career in Sports betting.

    Good Luck  
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:

    Worthless waste of time. 





    Watson plays in the NFL and cashes a paycheck for
    his effort. He is highly respected in his field.

    You , on the other had go out of your way to show
    this Forum , your ignorance and stupidity on any
    issue that you post on.

    I don't know what you intend to do when / or if you
    ever graduate from High School , but I hope you are
    not considering a career in Sports betting.

    Good Luck  
     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 8:44 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:

    Worthless waste of time. 
    Watson plays in the NFL and cashes a paycheck forhis effort. He is highly respected in his field.You , on the other had go out of your way to showthis Forum , your ignorance and stupidity on anyissue that you post on.I don't know what you intend to do when / or if youever graduate from High School , but I hope you arenot considering a career in Sports betting.Good Luck

    Watson is just a dumb jock who does  what the nfl tells  him  to say and do.  That's why he gets paid. To keep his mouth shut and catch balls. A well paid slave.

    You won't call me ignorant  after Feb 2nd. 

    You aren't very wise. I'm adult with wisdom,  insight, and critical  thinking skills. 

    Worship me as your king and as your god. You will find, that I am kind .

    Lol 

    The prediction  he made  is useless. A distraction to support  your misguided belief.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:

    Worthless waste of time. 
    Watson plays in the NFL and cashes a paycheck forhis effort. He is highly respected in his field.You , on the other had go out of your way to showthis Forum , your ignorance and stupidity on anyissue that you post on.I don't know what you intend to do when / or if youever graduate from High School , but I hope you arenot considering a career in Sports betting.Good Luck

    Watson is just a dumb jock who does  what the nfl tells  him  to say and do.  That's why he gets paid. To keep his mouth shut and catch balls. A well paid slave.

    You won't call me ignorant  after Feb 2nd. 

    You aren't very wise. I'm adult with wisdom,  insight, and critical  thinking skills. 

    Worship me as your king and as your god. You will find, that I am kind .

    Lol 

    The prediction  he made  is useless. A distraction to support  your misguided belief.

     
    Cooler999
    Cooler999
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 22222
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2020 - 8:50 PM ET #22

    Hey guys,

    Thanks for your input.  I'm really close to pulling the trigger on that bet.

    I appreciate all your opinions especially my home town man BB, along with wiserguy.

    chic-cardinals.........it's best if you just don't post in any ones  threads.  

    I've been here a long time, and your kind just won't last here under the pressure of someone with the number of chromosomes that you have been given.
    Reply
    Hey guys,

    Thanks for your input.  I'm really close to pulling the trigger on that bet.

    I appreciate all your opinions especially my home town man BB, along with wiserguy.

    chic-cardinals.........it's best if you just don't post in any ones  threads.  

    I've been here a long time, and your kind just won't last here under the pressure of someone with the number of chromosomes that you have been given.
     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2020 - 2:30 AM ET #23

    chic-cardinals.........it's best if you just don't post in any ones  threads.  

    I've been here a long time, and your kind just won't last here under the pressure of someone with the number of chromosomes that you have been given.
    ==============================================

    you will eat every word after Feb 2nd.
    I am an adult. I dont waste time with silly pointless banter. I already know who will win. I dont need to compare crap. you will see and you will learn. I will teach.
     
    Reply
    chic-cardinals.........it's best if you just don't post in any ones  threads.  

    I've been here a long time, and your kind just won't last here under the pressure of someone with the number of chromosomes that you have been given.
    ==============================================

    you will eat every word after Feb 2nd.
    I am an adult. I dont waste time with silly pointless banter. I already know who will win. I dont need to compare crap. you will see and you will learn. I will teach.
     
     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2020 - 2:42 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooler999:

    Hey guys,

    Thanks for your input.  I'm really close to pulling the trigger on that bet.

    I appreciate all your opinions especially my home town man BB, along with wiserguy.

    chic-cardinals.........it's best if you just don't post in any ones  threads.  

    I've been here a long time, and your kind just won't last here under the pressure of someone with the number of chromosomes that you have been given.

    the question was- honest opinions wanted...
    apparently you cant handle honest/ honesty.
     truth is what I speak. You shall see, my son,you shall see

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooler999:

    Hey guys,

    Thanks for your input.  I'm really close to pulling the trigger on that bet.

    I appreciate all your opinions especially my home town man BB, along with wiserguy.

    chic-cardinals.........it's best if you just don't post in any ones  threads.  

    I've been here a long time, and your kind just won't last here under the pressure of someone with the number of chromosomes that you have been given.

    the question was- honest opinions wanted...
    apparently you cant handle honest/ honesty.
     truth is what I speak. You shall see, my son,you shall see

     
     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2020 - 2:44 AM ET #25

    Chic, you on SF and the under?

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    Chic, you on SF and the under?

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,980
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,121
    • PART DEUX 266
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,604
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 2,031
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,920
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
    • Braves Frauds 747

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.