I had to make a return and laugh at all the nerds on here that still defend this sport being scripted. That game was blatantly obvious. People already forgot about Mahomes point shaving in the 2Q to allow the Jets to make a comeback. And then at the end of the game, he does that, I had a feeling that is how the game was gonna end. Chiefs were scripted to not cover the 8.5, not cover the 2H spread, and keep the 2H under alive. Yet I still see the blind sheeple on here defending this sport being scripted. And when nerds say why does no one come out and admit to it. Chandler Jones just admitted to it being rigged and then got arrested the next day, lul
Can only lead "sheep" to water
When those INTs were going on from mahomeboy, you had to have known, no?
Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater:
I had to make a return and laugh at all the nerds on here that still defend this sport being scripted. That game was blatantly obvious. People already forgot about Mahomes point shaving in the 2Q to allow the Jets to make a comeback. And then at the end of the game, he does that, I had a feeling that is how the game was gonna end. Chiefs were scripted to not cover the 8.5, not cover the 2H spread, and keep the 2H under alive. Yet I still see the blind sheeple on here defending this sport being scripted. And when nerds say why does no one come out and admit to it. Chandler Jones just admitted to it being rigged and then got arrested the next day, lul
Can only lead "sheep" to water
When those INTs were going on from mahomeboy, you had to have known, no?
They made him a star and now it's time he repay them. And he wasted no time in the first game of the season against the Lions and he hasn't stopped since.
@ToddC
They made him a star and now it's time he repay them. And he wasted no time in the first game of the season against the Lions and he hasn't stopped since.