• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    MAHOMES IS THE GOAT OF SHAVING!

    12 Next Last»
    ToddC
    KingRGIII
    AnthonyStarks
    BlackwaterOP
    Slabbed_Up
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2360
    Posts: 33
    12 Next Last»
     
    ToddC
    ToddC
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 13833
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:17 PM ET #1

    THANK YOU !!!!!!!

    T2
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    THANK YOU !!!!!!!

     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9042
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:18 PM ET #2

    Patty Mahomes I love ya man an_clap

    Reply

    Patty Mahomes I love ya man an_clap

     
    ToddC
    ToddC
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 13833
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:18 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

    Patty Mahomes I love ya man

     

    moneybagan_boxing

    T2
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:

    Patty Mahomes I love ya man

     

    moneybagan_boxing

     
    AnthonyStarks
    AnthonyStarks
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 6627
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:20 PM ET #4

    an_bounce

    Reply

    an_bounce

     
    BlackwaterOP
    BlackwaterOP
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 7051
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:23 PM ET #5

    He made so much money for the big bosses.

    an_popcorn

    Believe
    Reply

    He made so much money for the big bosses.

    an_popcorn

     
    Slabbed_Up
    Slabbed_Up
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2022
    Posts: 164
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:25 PM ET #6

    an_worship

    Reply

    an_worship

     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:37 PM ET #7

    I don’t know. I think McVay is up there with him. peace_5

    Reply

    I don’t know. I think McVay is up there with him. peace_5

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:42 PM ET #8

    So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses.

    Reply

    So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses.

     
    PatsRoll5
    PatsRoll5
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 2013
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:45 PM ET #9

    Go back a few plays why wasn’t Mckinnons run placed where it should’ve been at the 10 yard line instead they put it at the 11 for that reason 

     

    Thomas
    Reply

    Go back a few plays why wasn’t Mckinnons run placed where it should’ve been at the 10 yard line instead they put it at the 11 for that reason 

     

     
    theMatrix24
    theMatrix24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 2335
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:52 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses.
    did you forget what happened when the score was 17-0. mahomes turned into an idiot just like you seem to be peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses.
    did you forget what happened when the score was 17-0. mahomes turned into an idiot just like you seem to be peace_5

     
    theMatrix24
    theMatrix24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 2335
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:53 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddC:

    THANK YOU !!!!!!!
    100 percent. you don't make a billion dollars without being someones bitch 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddC:

    THANK YOU !!!!!!!
    100 percent. you don't make a billion dollars without being someones bitch 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:54 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by theMatrix24:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses. did you forget what happened when the score was 17-0. mahomes turned into an idiot just like you seem to be
    yeah dude, I'm an idiot. Whatever you say you retart. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by theMatrix24:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses. did you forget what happened when the score was 17-0. mahomes turned into an idiot just like you seem to be
    yeah dude, I'm an idiot. Whatever you say you retart. 

     
    Hypnos2004
    Hypnos2004
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 12720
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:55 PM ET #13

    never a doubtan_nailbiter

    Reply

    never a doubtan_nailbiter

     
    theMatrix24
    theMatrix24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 2335
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:58 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by theMatrix24: Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses. did you forget what happened when the score was 17-0. mahomes turned into an idiot just like you seem to be yeah dude, I'm an idiot. Whatever you say you retart.
    clown you can't see past your nose. josh allen and mahomes seem to turn into retards when they face the jets on primetime 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    Quote Originally Posted by theMatrix24: Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses. did you forget what happened when the score was 17-0. mahomes turned into an idiot just like you seem to be yeah dude, I'm an idiot. Whatever you say you retart.
    clown you can't see past your nose. josh allen and mahomes seem to turn into retards when they face the jets on primetime 

     
    BiaSaigon
    BiaSaigon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 2398
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 11:59 PM ET #15

    Not Mahome but the whole NFixL. Includes the zebra bigsmile.   Just need to be on the right side.  This shit happened many times and even worse.  W or L, just move on an_cheers

    As always, GLTA!!!
    Reply

    Not Mahome but the whole NFixL. Includes the zebra bigsmile.   Just need to be on the right side.  This shit happened many times and even worse.  W or L, just move on an_cheers

     
    BiaSaigon
    BiaSaigon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 2398
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 12:00 AM ET #16

    @PatsRoll5

     Yep

    As always, GLTA!!!
    Reply

    @PatsRoll5

     Yep

     
    nuggins
    nuggins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 4546
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 12:02 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses.

    A fool and his money are soon parted

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    So let's analyze this. Instead of being tackled at the two yard line, he slid down. And people say he's shaving points. How? He didn't need to score a touchdown, so why take a big hit. You people are just mad because you lost your mom's money. This is why I take money lines, I don't play point spreads. I'm not a crybaby either. I bet big money on money lines. And I'm not a cry baby if my team loses.

    A fool and his money are soon parted

     
    oh_dj
    oh_dj
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 12:09 AM ET #18

    I dunno, but I SGP KC -2.5 and under 49.5, so I'm loving Mahomie

    Reply

    I dunno, but I SGP KC -2.5 and under 49.5, so I'm loving Mahomie

     
    ScriptedTheater
    ScriptedTheater
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 2629
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 12:10 AM ET #19

    I had to make a return and laugh at all the nerds on here that still defend this sport being scripted. That game was blatantly obvious. People already forgot about Mahomes point shaving in the 2Q to allow the Jets to make a comeback. And then at the end of the game, he does that, I had a feeling that is how the game was gonna end. Chiefs were scripted to not cover the 8.5, not cover the 2H spread, and keep the 2H under alive. Yet I still see the blind sheeple on here defending this sport being scripted. And when nerds say why does no one come out and admit to it. Chandler Jones just admitted to it being rigged and then got arrested the next day, lul  

    Reply

    I had to make a return and laugh at all the nerds on here that still defend this sport being scripted. That game was blatantly obvious. People already forgot about Mahomes point shaving in the 2Q to allow the Jets to make a comeback. And then at the end of the game, he does that, I had a feeling that is how the game was gonna end. Chiefs were scripted to not cover the 8.5, not cover the 2H spread, and keep the 2H under alive. Yet I still see the blind sheeple on here defending this sport being scripted. And when nerds say why does no one come out and admit to it. Chandler Jones just admitted to it being rigged and then got arrested the next day, lul  

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 1:39 PM ET #20

    Let me put all the NFL scripted stuff behind everyone. Let me explain something to y'all. But the gamblers aren't the brightest people either? Athletes, but especially NFL players, most of them have a very very low IQ. Vince Young couldn't spell his name, Dan Marino I think scored a 12 on the NFL test. Farve scored a very low number too. You think these guys can follow a script? You think these guys are smart enough to know when to "lay down" and not score, just because of the "script". You think when Patrick Mahomes was running last night, his mind told him not to score a touchdown. People, Patrick Mahomes it's just like his dumbass brother, a dumbass, non-intelligent. So really. You think they know what they're doing out there? These guys can't pass a fourth grade math test. But keep thinking these athletes are smart enough to point shave, take a dive, follow a script. Marino and favre were 2 dumbasses. Their mind can't calculate a script. You're giving these athletes a whole lot more credit than they deserve. You people are hilarious

    Reply

    Let me put all the NFL scripted stuff behind everyone. Let me explain something to y'all. But the gamblers aren't the brightest people either? Athletes, but especially NFL players, most of them have a very very low IQ. Vince Young couldn't spell his name, Dan Marino I think scored a 12 on the NFL test. Farve scored a very low number too. You think these guys can follow a script? You think these guys are smart enough to know when to "lay down" and not score, just because of the "script". You think when Patrick Mahomes was running last night, his mind told him not to score a touchdown. People, Patrick Mahomes it's just like his dumbass brother, a dumbass, non-intelligent. So really. You think they know what they're doing out there? These guys can't pass a fourth grade math test. But keep thinking these athletes are smart enough to point shave, take a dive, follow a script. Marino and favre were 2 dumbasses. Their mind can't calculate a script. You're giving these athletes a whole lot more credit than they deserve. You people are hilarious

     
    poboy54236
    poboy54236
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 3103
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 1:47 PM ET #21

    @TxRangers

     HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THEIR PLAYBOOKS THAT THEY MUST MEMORIZE

     

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THEIR PLAYBOOKS THAT THEY MUST MEMORIZE

     

     
    poboy54236
    poboy54236
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 3103
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 1:47 PM ET #22

    @TxRangers

     HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THEIR PLAYBOOKS THAT THEY MUST MEMORIZE

     

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THEIR PLAYBOOKS THAT THEY MUST MEMORIZE

     

     
    MoPinkie
    MoPinkie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3846
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 1:51 PM ET #23

    I had KC -8 Large and have no problem with how game ended.peace

     

    Reply

    I had KC -8 Large and have no problem with how game ended.peace

     

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 1:57 PM ET #24

    No, Michael Jordan :)   Knock!

    Reply

    No, Michael Jordan :)   Knock!

     
     
    khmerandone
    khmerandone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 5401
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2023 - 3:08 PM ET #25

    @TxRangers

     Bro serious no one slide unless he knew the odd.  
    anybody will try to score not slide BS. McVay and Pat got the phone called. I had Sf -7.5 against the Rams 4 sec BS. 

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Bro serious no one slide unless he knew the odd.  
    anybody will try to score not slide BS. McVay and Pat got the phone called. I had Sf -7.5 against the Rams 4 sec BS. 

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,743
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
    • PART DEUX 290
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,292
    • Monday 09/28/2026 819
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,726
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,541

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.