I posted this win. Penix got me tho on the yards.
If you bet on Atlanta
@slikstiks99 @cd329 @mikebdb @riskybets @JustinFields00 @Seymourbukz @MDizzle23 @justliketoplay @Michigan_D Hey guys, yall want to comment now? Betting a rookie on his first road game. Penix played better than I thought. I thought it was going to be wet.
your beyond being an idiot. Dont worry karma will bite you in the ass big time one day, it always does to awful people like you
@slikstiks99 @cd329 @mikebdb @riskybets @JustinFields00 @Seymourbukz @MDizzle23 @justliketoplay @Michigan_D Hey guys, yall want to comment now? Betting a rookie on his first road game. Penix played better than I thought. I thought it was going to be wet.
your beyond being an idiot. Dont worry karma will bite you in the ass big time one day, it always does to awful people like you
If the moron of a coach Atlanta has would've called time out they easily would've gotten closer. Horrific clock management. There was 45 seconds after the completion and it ran to the low 20s by the time the next play was run. Did the same thing at the end of the first half. Does he know he has timeouts?
If the moron of a coach Atlanta has would've called time out they easily would've gotten closer. Horrific clock management. There was 45 seconds after the completion and it ran to the low 20s by the time the next play was run. Did the same thing at the end of the first half. Does he know he has timeouts?
Okay I will I had no skin in the game and it turned out that the rookie quarterback mentioned by you in the end had nothing to do with losing and the end result.
Congratulations on your win![]()
Okay I will I had no skin in the game and it turned out that the rookie quarterback mentioned by you in the end had nothing to do with losing and the end result.
Congratulations on your win![]()
Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK: @slikstiks99 @cd329 @mikebdb @riskybets @JustinFields00 @Seymourbukz @MDizzle23 @justliketoplay @Michigan_D Hey guys, yall want to comment now? Betting a rookie on his first road game. Penix played better than I thought. I thought it was going to be wet. your beyond being an idiot. Dont worry karma will bite you in the ass big time one day, it always does to awful people like you
Karma? How does this post have anything to do with Karma? Did I hurt you? Show me your boo boo and I’ll find some hooker to kiss it for you. I have lost many bets. None on rookies on their first road game.
Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK: @slikstiks99 @cd329 @mikebdb @riskybets @JustinFields00 @Seymourbukz @MDizzle23 @justliketoplay @Michigan_D Hey guys, yall want to comment now? Betting a rookie on his first road game. Penix played better than I thought. I thought it was going to be wet. your beyond being an idiot. Dont worry karma will bite you in the ass big time one day, it always does to awful people like you
Karma? How does this post have anything to do with Karma? Did I hurt you? Show me your boo boo and I’ll find some hooker to kiss it for you. I have lost many bets. None on rookies on their first road game.
Winners don’t gloat, winners don’t hate. Winners collect and celebrate.
You’re not a winner. Think about making a forum where people win and lose with respect
@NONEED4LUCK
Winners don’t gloat, winners don’t hate. Winners collect and celebrate.
You’re not a winner. Think about making a forum where people win and lose with respect
@NONEED4LUCK
NFL is so stupid in ot.
like what are these rules? Td u win but fg u don’t, but only 10 minutes. It’s really stupid. Both teams should get the ball, both have a chance to win, if no one scores u play til someone does.
NFL is so stupid in ot.
like what are these rules? Td u win but fg u don’t, but only 10 minutes. It’s really stupid. Both teams should get the ball, both have a chance to win, if no one scores u play til someone does.
@mcbremps
I’ll remind myself that while I stare out of my top floor penthouse. Don’t get me wrong, I lose too, just not in rookies making their first road start. Like I said he played well. I posted Washington before the game started.
@mcbremps
I’ll remind myself that while I stare out of my top floor penthouse. Don’t get me wrong, I lose too, just not in rookies making their first road start. Like I said he played well. I posted Washington before the game started.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,572
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- PART DEUX 177
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,402
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,774
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 596
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
