I would quit betting NFL. A rookie QB on his first road start on Prime Time. If you follow anyone who bet ATL, stop.
If you bet on Atlanta
I would quit betting NFL. A rookie QB on his first road start on Prime Time. If you follow anyone who bet ATL, stop.
well you must be a gambling multi millionaire. why exactly do you hang out here with all us losers?
I would quit betting NFL. A rookie QB on his first road start on Prime Time. If you follow anyone who bet ATL, stop.
well you must be a gambling multi millionaire. why exactly do you hang out here with all us losers?
If anyone tries to act smart when it is clearly is in his/her favor at this particular moment, that person needs to STOP. because it actually makes that person looks dumb.
If anyone tries to act smart when it is clearly is in his/her favor at this particular moment, that person needs to STOP. because it actually makes that person looks dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK: I would quit betting NFL. A rookie QB on his first road start on Prime Time. If you follow anyone who bet ATL, stop. well you must be a gambling multi millionaire. why exactly do you hang out here with all us losers?
Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK: I would quit betting NFL. A rookie QB on his first road start on Prime Time. If you follow anyone who bet ATL, stop. well you must be a gambling multi millionaire. why exactly do you hang out here with all us losers?
inappropriate post at an inappropriate time it's posts like this that drive me crazy when someone just goes ahead spills what's on their mind and then it comes back to haunt them.
Sometimes things are better left unsaid. Good luck on your play![]()
inappropriate post at an inappropriate time it's posts like this that drive me crazy when someone just goes ahead spills what's on their mind and then it comes back to haunt them.
Sometimes things are better left unsaid. Good luck on your play![]()
@slikstiks99
@cd329
@mikebdb
@riskybets
@JustinFields00
@Seymourbukz
@MDizzle23
@justliketoplay
@Michigan_D
Hey guys, yall want to comment now? Betting a rookie on his first road game. Penix played better than I thought. I thought it was going to be wet.
@slikstiks99
@cd329
@mikebdb
@riskybets
@JustinFields00
@Seymourbukz
@MDizzle23
@justliketoplay
@Michigan_D
Hey guys, yall want to comment now? Betting a rookie on his first road game. Penix played better than I thought. I thought it was going to be wet.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,572
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- PART DEUX 177
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,402
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,774
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 596
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
