Cincinnati + 4.5
DON JUAN wins another Superbowl. now 18-3
Posted:
#21
I found this site 3 years ago and read your post and still bet 49ers. I did not cap the last 2 SB I just tailed you the Legend and you won me some good money! Thanks and I look forward too next year my friend ![]()
![]()
I found this site 3 years ago and read your post and still bet 49ers. I did not cap the last 2 SB I just tailed you the Legend and you won me some good money! Thanks and I look forward too next year my friend ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
