Haven't been on covers for a few months as I have tried to reduce my betting habits. I still checked in just to read your pic. A legend indeed. See you next year God willing.
DON JUAN wins another Superbowl. now 18-3
Life is short and passes most of us by why were making grand plans for it and I will say I hope the best for you DJ and hope to see you again this time next year.
Life is short and passes most of us by why were making grand plans for it and I will say I hope the best for you DJ and hope to see you again this time next year.
Congrats fine sir. You are a true legend and I hated being on the opposite side of you and always will. Hope to see you next year and many more years to come back here same place. Same time Mr. Don Jaun. You are a true class act and will always love to see you post for the super bowl. Cheers to great health and many more Super Bowls sir. ![]()
Congrats fine sir. You are a true legend and I hated being on the opposite side of you and always will. Hope to see you next year and many more years to come back here same place. Same time Mr. Don Jaun. You are a true class act and will always love to see you post for the super bowl. Cheers to great health and many more Super Bowls sir. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
