Its really funny to hear all of that conspiracy talk from all these losers that lost money yesterday LOL. These guys paychecks are made by looking at games like this, every fumble, dropped pass atc is throwing million of dollars away.
As for the refs quit your crying lets review it:
Baltimore 6 penalties -74 yards
Pittsburgh- 9 penalties 97 yards
Congrats Steelers fans
Its really funny to hear all of that conspiracy talk from all these losers that lost money yesterday LOL. These guys paychecks are made by looking at games like this, every fumble, dropped pass atc is throwing million of dollars away.
As for the refs quit your crying lets review it:
Baltimore 6 penalties -74 yards
Pittsburgh- 9 penalties 97 yards
I write a borderline novel with arguments and motives
Er, you are wrong on some facts and are making nonsensical assertions.
You are implying Flacco is involved in a conspiracy. Why?
(He has two years remaining on a five-year, $29.75 million rookie contract I guess it helps the second contract to lose big games, right?)
Further, there is no motive for the Ravens to be involved in some "fix"
Obviously, as far as public view is concerned, there is no reason for an NFL player to get involved with people external to the NFL, at least as far as fixing games is concerned. The players do make enough money so that outside influences are, or should be, negated.
I'm insinuating that the fix comes from the NFL offices themselves, and I'm assuming there is a relationship between the NFL and the large sports books. I don't think I'm the only Covers member who's been hinting at this connection. I might be the only one to just come out and say it, though.
The NFL doesn't make the following idea public, but it's a fact that the NFL as a whole, which is the entity that calls itself the NFL and then all of the teams, share about 50% of their revenue, and that 50% comes from the television contracts. The NFL is also pushing for merchandise licensing to be under the umbrella of the NFL itself, and not the individual teams, so that the NFL can monopolize the market on licensing of all of the team's merchandising. This was an issue last year when small companies decided to create and sell various "Who dat?" shirts, with the Saints logo on it. Lastly, the NFL views itself as a business unit that functions within the entertainment industry, and not the sports industry, much like the professional wrestling companies view themselves. The NFL has used this angle as a defense and and offense in past legal proceedings. Obviously, I know the difference between pro wrestling and pro football, but it is very interesting that NFL execs and lawyers have taken this stance over the years.
The point is, the outsider's view of the business side of the NFL as a bunch of teams and a league office on the side, is inaccurate. The real view is the NFL is one unit from the league offices down, with the teams being the individual products. Yeah, the games are the real product, but the point is that the teams are not the individual business units. The league itself is.
With that in mind as the real business structure, which is known to all execs involved, whether you work for a team orginization or the league itself, it is much easier to believe the idea that the league sends down orders to fix a game in a certain direction, whether it's a regular season game or a playoff game. The only final piece is to put in place a business connection between some sports books and the NFL offices. Of course, here in the new millenium, the only success an investigative reporter is allowed to have in the sports world is pinning gift-taking on college athletes. Small time, imo. Also serves as misdirection because we question the athletes more, and the league entities less.
I write a borderline novel with arguments and motives
Er, you are wrong on some facts and are making nonsensical assertions.
You are implying Flacco is involved in a conspiracy. Why?
(He has two years remaining on a five-year, $29.75 million rookie contract I guess it helps the second contract to lose big games, right?)
Further, there is no motive for the Ravens to be involved in some "fix"
Obviously, as far as public view is concerned, there is no reason for an NFL player to get involved with people external to the NFL, at least as far as fixing games is concerned. The players do make enough money so that outside influences are, or should be, negated.
I'm insinuating that the fix comes from the NFL offices themselves, and I'm assuming there is a relationship between the NFL and the large sports books. I don't think I'm the only Covers member who's been hinting at this connection. I might be the only one to just come out and say it, though.
The NFL doesn't make the following idea public, but it's a fact that the NFL as a whole, which is the entity that calls itself the NFL and then all of the teams, share about 50% of their revenue, and that 50% comes from the television contracts. The NFL is also pushing for merchandise licensing to be under the umbrella of the NFL itself, and not the individual teams, so that the NFL can monopolize the market on licensing of all of the team's merchandising. This was an issue last year when small companies decided to create and sell various "Who dat?" shirts, with the Saints logo on it. Lastly, the NFL views itself as a business unit that functions within the entertainment industry, and not the sports industry, much like the professional wrestling companies view themselves. The NFL has used this angle as a defense and and offense in past legal proceedings. Obviously, I know the difference between pro wrestling and pro football, but it is very interesting that NFL execs and lawyers have taken this stance over the years.
The point is, the outsider's view of the business side of the NFL as a bunch of teams and a league office on the side, is inaccurate. The real view is the NFL is one unit from the league offices down, with the teams being the individual products. Yeah, the games are the real product, but the point is that the teams are not the individual business units. The league itself is.
With that in mind as the real business structure, which is known to all execs involved, whether you work for a team orginization or the league itself, it is much easier to believe the idea that the league sends down orders to fix a game in a certain direction, whether it's a regular season game or a playoff game. The only final piece is to put in place a business connection between some sports books and the NFL offices. Of course, here in the new millenium, the only success an investigative reporter is allowed to have in the sports world is pinning gift-taking on college athletes. Small time, imo. Also serves as misdirection because we question the athletes more, and the league entities less.
this is incorrect! this was a coin flip game, where the sharps were jumping on Pitt at (-3) on one side, and sharps (not squares) were jumping on Balt (+3.5) on the other side! that is why every book was either carrying a line of Pitt (-3) laying extra juice, or Balt (+3.5) laying extra juice... i would guess the handle on this game was dead in the middle, and the only bad scenario for the books would have been a 3 point win by Pitt...
i believe Nick Bogdanovich (one of the sharpest of the sharps) discussed this in his weekly line report, and was posted by Redskinsnutt here on Covers...
the only square plays on this game would have been Pitt (-3.5) or Balt (+3)...
Completely incorrect....
That report by your boy Bogdanovich is wholely misleading. I even mentioned that in that stupid fucking thread. Its trash.
The sharpest bettors in the world were holding Steeler tickets avoiding the Ravens like the plague.
I understand your opinion and why you think so, but it is wrong.
The handle on this game in Vegas was huge. The hook accounted for quite a bit of that.
this is incorrect! this was a coin flip game, where the sharps were jumping on Pitt at (-3) on one side, and sharps (not squares) were jumping on Balt (+3.5) on the other side! that is why every book was either carrying a line of Pitt (-3) laying extra juice, or Balt (+3.5) laying extra juice... i would guess the handle on this game was dead in the middle, and the only bad scenario for the books would have been a 3 point win by Pitt...
i believe Nick Bogdanovich (one of the sharpest of the sharps) discussed this in his weekly line report, and was posted by Redskinsnutt here on Covers...
the only square plays on this game would have been Pitt (-3.5) or Balt (+3)...
Completely incorrect....
That report by your boy Bogdanovich is wholely misleading. I even mentioned that in that stupid fucking thread. Its trash.
The sharpest bettors in the world were holding Steeler tickets avoiding the Ravens like the plague.
I understand your opinion and why you think so, but it is wrong.
The handle on this game in Vegas was huge. The hook accounted for quite a bit of that.
Boldin does have the ball bounce of his chest,your best case scenario was a 3 point win,not sure they'd even won,Raven's D would have played differently up 4,not tied,you missed a good game....![]()
Geez....I didnt miss anything. All I stated - all week long - was that the hook was suckering a lot of people on this line.
I dont replay the games in my head to justify outcomes. I dont replay the games in my head to make me feel better about my bet.
I place a bet and look at the final score. I dont care about action, I just want to win money.
So, again, I have to disagree with Stuckey and his sour grapes persona. The hook mattered. It helped me realize the right side to be on and it helped bookies make a lot of money.
I dont talk about the merits of how a team covered, it doesnt matter how teams cover. I was hardly 'pounding my chest'. Just responding to being called a moron by some complete sucker.
Boldin does have the ball bounce of his chest,your best case scenario was a 3 point win,not sure they'd even won,Raven's D would have played differently up 4,not tied,you missed a good game....![]()
Geez....I didnt miss anything. All I stated - all week long - was that the hook was suckering a lot of people on this line.
I dont replay the games in my head to justify outcomes. I dont replay the games in my head to make me feel better about my bet.
I place a bet and look at the final score. I dont care about action, I just want to win money.
So, again, I have to disagree with Stuckey and his sour grapes persona. The hook mattered. It helped me realize the right side to be on and it helped bookies make a lot of money.
I dont talk about the merits of how a team covered, it doesnt matter how teams cover. I was hardly 'pounding my chest'. Just responding to being called a moron by some complete sucker.
Completely incorrect....
That report by your boy Bogdanovich is wholely misleading. I even mentioned that in that stupid fucking thread. Its trash.
The sharpest bettors in the world were holding Steeler tickets avoiding the Ravens like the plague.
I understand your opinion and why you think so, but it is wrong.
The handle on this game in Vegas was huge. The hook accounted for quite a bit of that.
listen up, son!
Nick Bogdanovich = Legend, Sharpest of the Sharp
RJSizzle = nobody!
all you had to do was watch the line! opened at 3.5 and immediately came down to 3... for the rest of the week, two lines were never available: Pitt (-3) -110 and Balt (+3.5) -110... action on this game was as split as split can be! and to call anybody a sucker for taking Baltimore, in a game that required a series of about 8 different unlikely events to happen in succession for Pitt to get the cover, is extremely ignorant!
perhaps someday you can question the likes of Nick Bogdanovich (or even me, for that matter)... but today is not that day!
Completely incorrect....
That report by your boy Bogdanovich is wholely misleading. I even mentioned that in that stupid fucking thread. Its trash.
The sharpest bettors in the world were holding Steeler tickets avoiding the Ravens like the plague.
I understand your opinion and why you think so, but it is wrong.
The handle on this game in Vegas was huge. The hook accounted for quite a bit of that.
listen up, son!
Nick Bogdanovich = Legend, Sharpest of the Sharp
RJSizzle = nobody!
all you had to do was watch the line! opened at 3.5 and immediately came down to 3... for the rest of the week, two lines were never available: Pitt (-3) -110 and Balt (+3.5) -110... action on this game was as split as split can be! and to call anybody a sucker for taking Baltimore, in a game that required a series of about 8 different unlikely events to happen in succession for Pitt to get the cover, is extremely ignorant!
perhaps someday you can question the likes of Nick Bogdanovich (or even me, for that matter)... but today is not that day!
Completely incorrect....
That report by your boy Bogdanovich is wholely misleading. I even mentioned that in that stupid fucking thread. Its trash.
The sharpest bettors in the world were holding Steeler tickets avoiding the Ravens like the plague.
I understand your opinion and why you think so, but it is wrong.
The handle on this game in Vegas was huge. The hook accounted for quite a bit of that.
your basing these statements on your interpretation of the line. hardly fact.
Completely incorrect....
That report by your boy Bogdanovich is wholely misleading. I even mentioned that in that stupid fucking thread. Its trash.
The sharpest bettors in the world were holding Steeler tickets avoiding the Ravens like the plague.
I understand your opinion and why you think so, but it is wrong.
The handle on this game in Vegas was huge. The hook accounted for quite a bit of that.
your basing these statements on your interpretation of the line. hardly fact.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 502
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,516
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
- HELP PLEASE 1,388
- NFL Sunday 7,273
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
