Congrats Steelers fans
Refs had too much influence...........but the Clavens kicked themselves in the nuts with 3 2nd hf TO's............no TO's = Blat win
Without TO's and ref help in the 1H Baltimore had no lead in the first place.
Refs had too much influence...........but the Clavens kicked themselves in the nuts with 3 2nd hf TO's............no TO's = Blat win
Without TO's and ref help in the 1H Baltimore had no lead in the first place.
Without TO's and ref help in the 1H Baltimore had no lead in the first place.
Without the 3 turnovers in 2nd half you wouldn't have gotten back in the game.....![]()
Without TO's and ref help in the 1H Baltimore had no lead in the first place.
Without the 3 turnovers in 2nd half you wouldn't have gotten back in the game.....![]()
Stuckey I can only imagine how sorry you are that you have to start another one of these after the fact phony "congrats threads"![]()
and the hook sure didn't matter![]()
Stuckey I can only imagine how sorry you are that you have to start another one of these after the fact phony "congrats threads"![]()
and the hook sure didn't matter![]()
I give no credit at all. Not even a little. Flacco and Rice gave the 3rd quarter away in a way that was totally out of character for both of them. Rice 1st fumble of the season, Flacco airmailing a bomb, and then a fumbled snap. All 3 strung together are so improbable, it's not believable. Say what you want, I don't care.
Right on
Ravens can't beat the Steelers PERIOD!!!!!!!!
I give no credit at all. Not even a little. Flacco and Rice gave the 3rd quarter away in a way that was totally out of character for both of them. Rice 1st fumble of the season, Flacco airmailing a bomb, and then a fumbled snap. All 3 strung together are so improbable, it's not believable. Say what you want, I don't care.
Right on
Ravens can't beat the Steelers PERIOD!!!!!!!!
Steelers 7-0 against the Ravens and 3-0 in the Playoffs with Big Ben. They just don't match up as far as toughness. The Steelers just out physical them and there is nothing more to it. Some teams just do it to others just like the Chargers own the Colts. Down 21-7 at half and the Steelers defense came out on fire. The Ravens couldn't even make a god dam first down. If they continued that game on from the second half it would have been 35-3 Steelers with how fired up that crowd was. Flacco just can't beat them. It's that simple.
Steelers 7-0 against the Ravens and 3-0 in the Playoffs with Big Ben. They just don't match up as far as toughness. The Steelers just out physical them and there is nothing more to it. Some teams just do it to others just like the Chargers own the Colts. Down 21-7 at half and the Steelers defense came out on fire. The Ravens couldn't even make a god dam first down. If they continued that game on from the second half it would have been 35-3 Steelers with how fired up that crowd was. Flacco just can't beat them. It's that simple.
I think the biggest difference between these two teams is the QB. Don't get me wrong, I think Flacco is good, but he's outclassed by Big Ben. He's now 7-0 in his L7 games vs. Baltimore.
Another thread done with class by Stuckey.
I think the biggest difference between these two teams is the QB. Don't get me wrong, I think Flacco is good, but he's outclassed by Big Ben. He's now 7-0 in his L7 games vs. Baltimore.
Another thread done with class by Stuckey.
The second half was just a reverse of the first. And then the Steelers made enough plays to win it. Balty didn't. With all due respect, you sound like a child with your post.
The second half was just a reverse of the first. And then the Steelers made enough plays to win it. Balty didn't. With all due respect, you sound like a child with your post.
Thank you. These two teams play the best games in the NFL. The Steelers seem to have their number, but you're always in for an entertaining slug fest with these two. Boldin an T.J. need to learn how to cach the ball. Boldin is a beast though. Everyone drops them at times. Nobody is perfect.
I think the biggest difference between these two teams is the QB. Don't get me wrong, I think Flacco is good, but he's outclassed by Big Ben. He's now 7-0 in his L7 games vs. Baltimore.
Another thread done with class by Stuckey.
As usual another great game to watch between two very good teams and the difference is as almost in evry other matchup the superior QB play. When Lebeau turned uo the blitzes in the 3Q, Joe Cool was ![]()
Thank you. These two teams play the best games in the NFL. The Steelers seem to have their number, but you're always in for an entertaining slug fest with these two. Boldin an T.J. need to learn how to cach the ball. Boldin is a beast though. Everyone drops them at times. Nobody is perfect.
I think the biggest difference between these two teams is the QB. Don't get me wrong, I think Flacco is good, but he's outclassed by Big Ben. He's now 7-0 in his L7 games vs. Baltimore.
Another thread done with class by Stuckey.
As usual another great game to watch between two very good teams and the difference is as almost in evry other matchup the superior QB play. When Lebeau turned uo the blitzes in the 3Q, Joe Cool was ![]()
It definitely mattered, it suckered the shit out of a lot of bettors who thought they were getting 'value'. Squares were giddy about it.
I can say I agree with this assessment about this game.
person
It definitely mattered, it suckered the shit out of a lot of bettors who thought they were getting 'value'. Squares were giddy about it.
I can say I agree with this assessment about this game.
person
You guys deserved the win.
Cover, not so much. D holding one of the worst calls Ive ever seen. I said after the first drive, refs too much involved. Personal foul on Troy uncalled for. And from then on, you knew refs would dominate the game. From the PI's to the called back punt return....Steelers got the win and credit to thenm.
LMAO off at anybody who said the hook didn't matter. Morons
![]()
![]()
Now lets just hope for a Jets win so the game be played at the big ketchup bottles ![]()
You guys deserved the win.
Cover, not so much. D holding one of the worst calls Ive ever seen. I said after the first drive, refs too much involved. Personal foul on Troy uncalled for. And from then on, you knew refs would dominate the game. From the PI's to the called back punt return....Steelers got the win and credit to thenm.
LMAO off at anybody who said the hook didn't matter. Morons
![]()
![]()
Now lets just hope for a Jets win so the game be played at the big ketchup bottles ![]()
![]()
I give no credit at all. Not even a little. Flacco and Rice gave the 3rd quarter away in a way that was totally out of character for both of them. Rice 1st fumble of the season, Flacco airmailing a bomb, and then a fumbled snap. All 3 strung together are so improbable, it's not believable. Say what you want, I don't care.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I give no credit at all. Not even a little. Flacco and Rice gave the 3rd quarter away in a way that was totally out of character for both of them. Rice 1st fumble of the season, Flacco airmailing a bomb, and then a fumbled snap. All 3 strung together are so improbable, it's not believable. Say what you want, I don't care.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Um, Flacco has been sacked by the Steelers 29 times in 8 games.
Flacco has 10 fumbles against the Steelers in 8 games.
Flacco has 8 INTs against the Steelers in 8 games.
He was true to form.
Not "out of character"
Um, Flacco has been sacked by the Steelers 29 times in 8 games.
Flacco has 10 fumbles against the Steelers in 8 games.
Flacco has 8 INTs against the Steelers in 8 games.
He was true to form.
Not "out of character"
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 502
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,559
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
- HELP PLEASE 1,406
- NFL Sunday 7,274
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
