• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Best Suicide Pick This Week??

    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
    SudburyDowns
    dsanch8
    MoneyShot
    Mr. Insight
    phobanbud
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 23067
    Posts: 175
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    SudburyDowns
    SudburyDowns
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 238
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2009 - 10:22 AM ET #76

    Still alive...Teams I have already used.

    Seattle, Washington, Green Bay, San Francisco, N.Y. Giants, Jacksonville.

    Your thoughts would be appreciated.

    Reply

    Still alive...Teams I have already used.

    Seattle, Washington, Green Bay, San Francisco, N.Y. Giants, Jacksonville.

    Your thoughts would be appreciated.

     
    dsanch8
    dsanch8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2009 - 10:30 AM ET #77

    Damn I wish I got on this earlier. I didn't know it was a streak thing where you could only use a team once.

    This week I really like Indy or NYG.
    Reply
    Damn I wish I got on this earlier. I didn't know it was a streak thing where you could only use a team once.

    This week I really like Indy or NYG.
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2009 - 10:43 AM ET #78

    im still alive too, leaning towards the pats this week.
    Reply
    im still alive too, leaning towards the pats this week.
     
    Mr. Insight
    Mr. Insight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3738
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2009 - 12:52 PM ET #79

    New Orleans will have a very tough game on the road for a Miami team that needs a win.  Although Drew Brees is a competitor and not lucky to suffer from a hangover, Miami matches up decent against the Saints with their defense and running game.  The Saints are not as good on the road as they are at home and Miami played Indy tough at home.  Indy and New Orleans are similar to me, so I would stay away there.

    I'm gonna take New England in mine

    Reply

    New Orleans will have a very tough game on the road for a Miami team that needs a win.  Although Drew Brees is a competitor and not lucky to suffer from a hangover, Miami matches up decent against the Saints with their defense and running game.  The Saints are not as good on the road as they are at home and Miami played Indy tough at home.  Indy and New Orleans are similar to me, so I would stay away there.

    I'm gonna take New England in mine

     
    phobanbud
    phobanbud
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1345
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2009 - 12:57 PM ET #80

    Indy is a layup. 
    Reply
    Indy is a layup. 
     
    SudburyDowns
    SudburyDowns
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 238
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2009 - 10:28 AM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by phobanbud:

    Indy is a layup. 

     

    I will have to agree, Indy is my play this week.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by phobanbud:

    Indy is a layup. 

     

    I will have to agree, Indy is my play this week.

     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2009 - 11:07 AM ET #82

    i have picked baltimore washington sf new england new orleans

    im going with indy this week EZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    Reply

    i have picked baltimore washington sf new england new orleans

    im going with indy this week EZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

     
    BigMike72
    BigMike72
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2009 - 2:36 PM ET #83

    CINCINNATI BENGALS
    Reply
    CINCINNATI BENGALS
     
    BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 5760
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2009 - 2:46 PM ET #84

    Indy is my play.... only 5 more teams left out of 25 in my league.  10 lost on Philly.


    Indy is going against my rule of no road teams.... but w/e.. i think they win easily.

    Reply
    Indy is my play.... only 5 more teams left out of 25 in my league.  10 lost on Philly.


    Indy is going against my rule of no road teams.... but w/e.. i think they win easily.

     
    pickenwinners
    pickenwinners
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1549
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2009 - 2:53 PM ET #85

    indy is a nice pick however they would be nice to keep around for next week or the week after if you still have a ton of guys left in your league. i really like the Jets for my suicide pick

    Reply

    indy is a nice pick however they would be nice to keep around for next week or the week after if you still have a ton of guys left in your league. i really like the Jets for my suicide pick

     
    Dubs03
    Dubs03
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 1369
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2009 - 5:01 PM ET #86

    yea I was looking at INDY but I am not going with a road team and sticking with it.....

    IMO perfect week to use the Pats, offense looks like its finally clicking, Maroney ran well last week which should open up passing lanes for Brady to go nuts against this Tampa Bay team.....

    I am rolling with the Pats, gl this week fellas
    Reply
    yea I was looking at INDY but I am not going with a road team and sticking with it.....

    IMO perfect week to use the Pats, offense looks like its finally clicking, Maroney ran well last week which should open up passing lanes for Brady to go nuts against this Tampa Bay team.....

    I am rolling with the Pats, gl this week fellas
     
    FrozenTundra
    FrozenTundra
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 8001
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2009 - 5:39 PM ET #87

    Indy is the safest.

    2nd...not a big fan, but I like car

    Reply

    Indy is the safest.

    2nd...not a big fan, but I like car

     
    phattus24
    phattus24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 57
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2009 - 6:32 PM ET #88

    i think carolina is a good pick, but i wouldnt trust delhomo with my $$

    if you have NE available, they shouldn't disappoint on this business trip
    Reply
    i think carolina is a good pick, but i wouldnt trust delhomo with my $$

    if you have NE available, they shouldn't disappoint on this business trip
     
    SudburyDowns
    SudburyDowns
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 238
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2009 - 7:04 PM ET #89

    Still alive...Teams I have already used.

    Seattle, Washington, Green Bay, San Francisco, N.Y. Giants, Jacksonville & Indy.

     

    I think I will take Arizona this week.

    Reply

    Still alive...Teams I have already used.

    Seattle, Washington, Green Bay, San Francisco, N.Y. Giants, Jacksonville & Indy.

     

    I think I will take Arizona this week.

     
    topher79
    topher79
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 825
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2009 - 7:11 PM ET #90

    I'm alive as well.  Out of 125 left (started over 400, pot $20,000+) in week 7 I was the only tool to take Philly!  SCORE!

    I'm trying to decide between the Chargers and the Cardinals this week.  I think the decision is which team would you rather use later in the year.  I know SD has another date with KC so I think I'll ride the Cardinals here as well.  Not sure Fox knows who the hell he's starting and Dockett will be licking his chops.

     

     

    Reply

    I'm alive as well.  Out of 125 left (started over 400, pot $20,000+) in week 7 I was the only tool to take Philly!  SCORE!

    I'm trying to decide between the Chargers and the Cardinals this week.  I think the decision is which team would you rather use later in the year.  I know SD has another date with KC so I think I'll ride the Cardinals here as well.  Not sure Fox knows who the hell he's starting and Dockett will be licking his chops.

     

     

     
    topher79
    topher79
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 825
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2009 - 11:29 AM ET #91

    So who's it gonna be?  Bears, Cardinals, or Chargers?
    Reply
    So who's it gonna be?  Bears, Cardinals, or Chargers?
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2009 - 12:06 PM ET #92

    CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    JoeV55
    JoeV55
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 2638
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2009 - 12:12 PM ET #93

    Im also in my suicide as well...

    Theres 15 teams left...

    Im assuming EVERYONE will be on the Chargers, and would love to take the Bears... but Im not sure yet....

    Reply

    Im also in my suicide as well...

    Theres 15 teams left...

    Im assuming EVERYONE will be on the Chargers, and would love to take the Bears... but Im not sure yet....

     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2009 - 12:20 PM ET #94

    Used: Batlimore, Wash, Dallas, SF, Phi, Pit and Ind

    I'm leaning Chi with 2nd choice Ariz. The thought is use Ariz on the road vs St L in week 11. I HATE taking a team on the road but sooner or later i'll need to lay 'em on the chopp'in block.  New Orleans week 9, Min week 10.  No way I'm sold on SD. Anything can happen playing Da Raiders. I was expecting a ton more outta SD this year and need to go down swinging.

    Reply

    Used: Batlimore, Wash, Dallas, SF, Phi, Pit and Ind

    I'm leaning Chi with 2nd choice Ariz. The thought is use Ariz on the road vs St L in week 11. I HATE taking a team on the road but sooner or later i'll need to lay 'em on the chopp'in block.  New Orleans week 9, Min week 10.  No way I'm sold on SD. Anything can happen playing Da Raiders. I was expecting a ton more outta SD this year and need to go down swinging.

     
    JoeV55
    JoeV55
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 2638
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2009 - 12:31 PM ET #95

    Bears lost last 2, and there due to destroy the Brown, right?

     

    Ah decisions, decisions

    Reply

    Bears lost last 2, and there due to destroy the Brown, right?

     

    Ah decisions, decisions

     
    vegasplayer
    vegasplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 1194
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2009 - 2:29 AM ET #96

    Zona
    Reply
    Zona
     
    Timo005
    Timo005
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 285
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2009 - 11:41 AM ET #97

    Well I see alot of people must have been eliminated last week, I survived with San Diego

    This week

    Im going with Seattle, I've allready used NE and NO so that leaves me with Sea @ home vs the Lions, GL

    Reply

    Well I see alot of people must have been eliminated last week, I survived with San Diego

    This week

    Im going with Seattle, I've allready used NE and NO so that leaves me with Sea @ home vs the Lions, GL

     
    topher79
    topher79
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 825
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2009 - 11:47 AM ET #98

    Chargers worked for me as well.   Pondering Atlanta, Seattle or Green Bay this week.

     

     

    Reply

    Chargers worked for me as well.   Pondering Atlanta, Seattle or Green Bay this week.

     

     

     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2009 - 12:19 PM ET #99

    Used: Batlimore, Wash, Dallas, SF, Phi, Pit, Ind and Chi

    Options include: Saints, Atlanta, GB and Seattle

    I'm concerned about the Panthers, really. They have the Saints number with 6 wins in the last 7 meetings. I know Jake has been terrible but it appears the Carolina ground game might be getting warmed up. and they have the same team as last year.

    Seattle: This should be an easy win but I won't lay my 9th week pick on a team with only to wins this year

    GB: Another easy win, thou I avoid a road team when I can

    Atlanta: They shouldn't have any problem with the hapless Skin's. From the owner, through the coach's and players they are the worst run organization in the NFL, next to my raiders. Atlanta has played a semi tough schedule with road loss's to Dallas, New Orleans and NE. and 3 - 0 at home (Car, Miami & Bears) coupled with a road slaughter of SF. The Redskin's sport 2 close wins at home vs. the Rams and TB. Road loss to Detroit , Carolina and at home to K.C. . The only thing the Skin's have going for them is a Bye last week. My pick, Atlanta.

    GLTA

    Reply

    Used: Batlimore, Wash, Dallas, SF, Phi, Pit, Ind and Chi

    Options include: Saints, Atlanta, GB and Seattle

    I'm concerned about the Panthers, really. They have the Saints number with 6 wins in the last 7 meetings. I know Jake has been terrible but it appears the Carolina ground game might be getting warmed up. and they have the same team as last year.

    Seattle: This should be an easy win but I won't lay my 9th week pick on a team with only to wins this year

    GB: Another easy win, thou I avoid a road team when I can

    Atlanta: They shouldn't have any problem with the hapless Skin's. From the owner, through the coach's and players they are the worst run organization in the NFL, next to my raiders. Atlanta has played a semi tough schedule with road loss's to Dallas, New Orleans and NE. and 3 - 0 at home (Car, Miami & Bears) coupled with a road slaughter of SF. The Redskin's sport 2 close wins at home vs. the Rams and TB. Road loss to Detroit , Carolina and at home to K.C. . The only thing the Skin's have going for them is a Bye last week. My pick, Atlanta.

    GLTA

     
     
    JoeV55
    JoeV55
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 2638
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2009 - 12:23 PM ET #100

    Ya my pick is either ATL or NE
    Reply
    Ya my pick is either ATL or NE
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,554
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,183
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,733
    • Monday 09/28/2026 727
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,030
    • HELP PLEASE 1,618
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 1,692
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,148
    • Another BS PI 971
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,244

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.