I have gone with the 49ers, thus my anti-rams play hopefully goes 4-0 with a SF win.
SF looking good and the Rams play Minn next week...I might just go 5 weeks in a row against the Rams.
I have gone with the 49ers, thus my anti-rams play hopefully goes 4-0 with a SF win.
SF looking good and the Rams play Minn next week...I might just go 5 weeks in a row against the Rams.
I have gone with the 49ers, thus my anti-rams play hopefully goes 4-0 with a SF win.
SF looking good and the Rams play Minn next week...I might just go 5 weeks in a row against the Rams.
U mean a poor suicide pick would be indy then....
U mean a poor suicide pick would be indy then....
ATL. is good this week with Crabtree coming in to much distraction.
No way Samurai Mike let's that happen!
Those dudes don't give a fuck about that dumbass Crabtree. He'll need to work hard to earn their respect now.
ATL. is good this week with Crabtree coming in to much distraction.
No way Samurai Mike let's that happen!
Those dudes don't give a fuck about that dumbass Crabtree. He'll need to work hard to earn their respect now.
