i dunno about possible upset, I could see AP breaking the single season record he set not too long ago...the lions have a poo defence. AP could get 500 rushing yards lol
i dunno about possible upset, I could see AP breaking the single season record he set not too long ago...the lions have a poo defence. AP could get 500 rushing yards lol
Marky, My wife is a teacher and they are doing a suicide pool at the school. I have given her Washington as our pick. I am going with the strategy as follows: Instead of picking for the best teams, we will be picking against the worst teams (Cincy, Detroit, Denver and St. Louis). Hopefully later in the year when all the other people in the pool have used the New England's, Pitt's San Diego's etc. we can stroll into the finals for the Victory.
Suicide Pick: Washington
Good-Luck Men
Marky, My wife is a teacher and they are doing a suicide pool at the school. I have given her Washington as our pick. I am going with the strategy as follows: Instead of picking for the best teams, we will be picking against the worst teams (Cincy, Detroit, Denver and St. Louis). Hopefully later in the year when all the other people in the pool have used the New England's, Pitt's San Diego's etc. we can stroll into the finals for the Victory.
Exactly, i dont know about your pools, but in mine, you can only pick a team once so when are we going to get a better spot to take a shitty team (wash) as a 10 pt fav.. better to get them over with now... Cause we can prob take Minny down the road.
Exactly, i dont know about your pools, but in mine, you can only pick a team once so when are we going to get a better spot to take a shitty team (wash) as a 10 pt fav.. better to get them over with now... Cause we can prob take Minny down the road.