Best Suicide Pick This Week??
Chickened out in Week 11 and took the Pats but the bottom line is I'm still alive and many who took the Steelers and Bengals are not.
This week....no brainer Cowboys at home against the Raidas on Turkey Day.
Chickened out in Week 11 and took the Pats but the bottom line is I'm still alive and many who took the Steelers and Bengals are not.
This week....no brainer Cowboys at home against the Raidas on Turkey Day.
I'm using San D this week. Considered GB but want to stay away from road teams if I can (GB @ TB, Phi/Cin @ Oak and Pit @ KC last week)
Still have Det @ Cin (week 13), Car @ NE (Week 14), Ariz @ Det, road team
(Week 15), Sea @ GB (Week 16) and finish with either Tenn @ Sea, Jac @ Cle or KC @ Denver
I'm using San D this week. Considered GB but want to stay away from road teams if I can (GB @ TB, Phi/Cin @ Oak and Pit @ KC last week)
Still have Det @ Cin (week 13), Car @ NE (Week 14), Ariz @ Det, road team
(Week 15), Sea @ GB (Week 16) and finish with either Tenn @ Sea, Jac @ Cle or KC @ Denver
here are my possibilities after squeaking by on back to back weeks with Dallas and Atlanta...
cincinatti at home vs detroit
Chicago vs StLouie
I am leaning BENGALS for now
here are my possibilities after squeaking by on back to back weeks with Dallas and Atlanta...
cincinatti at home vs detroit
Chicago vs StLouie
I am leaning BENGALS for now
I was sweatin Packers or Cowboys all week and of course both win. I ended up taking the Packers. None of the 58 left were eliminated....NOT GOOD!
This week Bengals over Lions!!!!
I was sweatin Packers or Cowboys all week and of course both win. I ended up taking the Packers. None of the 58 left were eliminated....NOT GOOD!
This week Bengals over Lions!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
