• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Best Suicide Pick This Week??

    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
    Qb4011
    Marky_Mark13
    Yavapai
    The_BigDog
    tsw
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 23067
    Posts: 175
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Qb4011
    Qb4011
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 1684
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2009 - 1:39 PM ET #26

    Stay away from Minny, possible Upset!!!!!
     
     
     
     
    the last time the lions beat farve was the first game of the 2005 season...
    Reply
    Stay away from Minny, possible Upset!!!!!
     
     
     
     
    the last time the lions beat farve was the first game of the 2005 season...
     
    Marky_Mark13
    Marky_Mark13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1024
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2009 - 4:00 PM ET #27

    i like that strategy of picking against the worst teams every week but like in all sports the crappy teams have to win sometime!!
     
    Lets just hope its not this week!
     
    Go Skins!
    Reply
    i like that strategy of picking against the worst teams every week but like in all sports the crappy teams have to win sometime!!
     
    Lets just hope its not this week!
     
    Go Skins!
     
    Yavapai
    Yavapai
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2009 - 5:00 PM ET #28

    GO PACK GO
    Reply
    GO PACK GO
     
    The_BigDog
    The_BigDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 4040
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2009 - 5:08 PM ET #29

    Whats wrong with ATL
    Reply
    Whats wrong with ATL
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2009 - 2:51 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Marky_Mark13:

    thank god i didnt listen to some of you guys....i went with nwo
     
    this week I am going with Washington to beat my beloved rams...karma??
     
    hope not

    The only reason I took them is because the Rams beat them last year in Washington and the Skins should remember that embarrassment.  I really wish I could find another game, I get the feeling this stays close with Wash winning by 3.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky_Mark13:

    thank god i didnt listen to some of you guys....i went with nwo
     
    this week I am going with Washington to beat my beloved rams...karma??
     
    hope not

    The only reason I took them is because the Rams beat them last year in Washington and the Skins should remember that embarrassment.  I really wish I could find another game, I get the feeling this stays close with Wash winning by 3.

     
    redskinsnut
    redskinsnut
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1845
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2009 - 9:49 PM ET #31

    Minny is a bad idea.  Never take a division rival on the road so early in the season in survivor.  I don't care if it's the Lions.
    Reply
    Minny is a bad idea.  Never take a division rival on the road so early in the season in survivor.  I don't care if it's the Lions.
     
    Dubs03
    Dubs03
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 1369
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2009 - 6:28 PM ET #32

    bump.......for Week 3

    Skins carry me on to week 3
    Reply
    bump.......for Week 3

    Skins carry me on to week 3
     
    Dubs03
    Dubs03
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 1369
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2009 - 6:36 PM ET #33

    Possible games

    Baltimore vs Cleveland....I cant play this used Balt Week 1
    Philly over KC
    Minnesota over SF
    Houston over Jax
    New England over Atlanta

    I don't play road teams in the suicide so these are the ones I am eyeing up right now
    Reply
    Possible games

    Baltimore vs Cleveland....I cant play this used Balt Week 1
    Philly over KC
    Minnesota over SF
    Houston over Jax
    New England over Atlanta

    I don't play road teams in the suicide so these are the ones I am eyeing up right now
     
    Biscuit
    Biscuit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2409
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2009 - 7:01 PM ET #34

    Congrats on staying alive so far.

    I like HOU over JAX this week.   Texans have covered 5 of the last 6 meetings, and have won the last 3 meetings in Texas by double digits.

    I would add, I'm still gather info about this game.   Not sure why HOU is only a 3' favorite in this spot, should be 6 or 7
    Reply
    Congrats on staying alive so far.

    I like HOU over JAX this week.   Texans have covered 5 of the last 6 meetings, and have won the last 3 meetings in Texas by double digits.

    I would add, I'm still gather info about this game.   Not sure why HOU is only a 3' favorite in this spot, should be 6 or 7
     
    andarmac99
    andarmac99
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16954
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2009 - 7:07 PM ET #35

    New England
    Reply
    New England
     
    Dubs03
    Dubs03
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 1369
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2009 - 4:56 PM ET #36

    yea Biscuit I was thinking the same thing on the line being at only 4, I figured Houston to be 7.5-8 pts....

    I pretty much am narrowed down b/w Houston, Dallas and Minnesota right now
    Reply
    yea Biscuit I was thinking the same thing on the line being at only 4, I figured Houston to be 7.5-8 pts....

    I pretty much am narrowed down b/w Houston, Dallas and Minnesota right now
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2009 - 5:16 PM ET #37

    Very Very Close call with the Skins, i was really worrying they wouldnt pull it out but phewfff, they did.   A couple people took GB and were KOed. haha.
     
    This week, no brainer, Baltimore over Cleveland. 
    Reply
    Very Very Close call with the Skins, i was really worrying they wouldnt pull it out but phewfff, they did.   A couple people took GB and were KOed. haha.
     
    This week, no brainer, Baltimore over Cleveland. 
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2009 - 5:46 PM ET #38

    I knew that Skins game would be too close for comfort, the same thing is going to happen this week with Baltimore.
    Reply
    I knew that Skins game would be too close for comfort, the same thing is going to happen this week with Baltimore.
     
    Pat2b27
    Pat2b27
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 629
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2009 - 5:53 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs03:

    Possible games

    Baltimore vs Cleveland....I cant play this used Balt Week 1
    Philly over KC
    Minnesota over SF
    Houston over Jax
    New England over Atlanta

    I don't play road teams in the suicide so these are the ones I am eyeing up right now


    I used Baltimore in week one and Minny in week 2 and I am sweating this week.
    I was thinking Green Bay or the Giants, but like you said road teams this early is risky. (I didn't think the Vikings were a gamble at all last week)

    I am leaning towards the Chargers at home vs Miami or Philly, but do I want to risk the pool on Kolb?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs03:

    Possible games

    Baltimore vs Cleveland....I cant play this used Balt Week 1
    Philly over KC
    Minnesota over SF
    Houston over Jax
    New England over Atlanta

    I don't play road teams in the suicide so these are the ones I am eyeing up right now


    I used Baltimore in week one and Minny in week 2 and I am sweating this week.
    I was thinking Green Bay or the Giants, but like you said road teams this early is risky. (I didn't think the Vikings were a gamble at all last week)

    I am leaning towards the Chargers at home vs Miami or Philly, but do I want to risk the pool on Kolb?

     
    SudburyDowns
    SudburyDowns
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 238
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2009 - 10:12 AM ET #40

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Pat2b27]

    I used Baltimore in week one and Minny in week 2 and I am sweating this week.
    I was thinking Green Bay or the Giants, but like you said road teams this early is risky. (I didn't think the Vikings were a gamble at all last week)

    I am leaning towards the Chargers at home vs Miami or Philly, but do I want to risk the pool on Kolb?

    Green Bay this week.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by Pat2b27]

    I used Baltimore in week one and Minny in week 2 and I am sweating this week.
    I was thinking Green Bay or the Giants, but like you said road teams this early is risky. (I didn't think the Vikings were a gamble at all last week)

    I am leaning towards the Chargers at home vs Miami or Philly, but do I want to risk the pool on Kolb?

    Green Bay this week.
     
    SudburyDowns
    SudburyDowns
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 238
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2009 - 10:14 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by SudburyDowns:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat2b27:



    I used Baltimore in week one and Minny in week 2 and I am sweating this week.
    I was thinking Green Bay or the Giants, but like you said road teams this early is risky. (I didn't think the Vikings were a gamble at all last week)

    I am leaning towards the Chargers at home vs Miami or Philly, but do I want to risk the pool on Kolb?

    Green Bay this week.

    Went against St.Louis week 1-2 and again week 3...Green Bay for me

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SudburyDowns:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat2b27:



    I used Baltimore in week one and Minny in week 2 and I am sweating this week.
    I was thinking Green Bay or the Giants, but like you said road teams this early is risky. (I didn't think the Vikings were a gamble at all last week)

    I am leaning towards the Chargers at home vs Miami or Philly, but do I want to risk the pool on Kolb?

    Green Bay this week.

    Went against St.Louis week 1-2 and again week 3...Green Bay for me

     

     
    redskinsnut
    redskinsnut
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1845
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2009 - 10:25 AM ET #42

    Dallas.  They are not going to lose in Jerry's palace in back to back games in prime time.
    Reply
    Dallas.  They are not going to lose in Jerry's palace in back to back games in prime time.
     
    Splooge
    Splooge
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 2300
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2009 - 4:40 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat2b27:



    I used Baltimore in week one and Minny in week 2 and I am sweating this week.
    I was thinking Green Bay or the Giants, but like you said road teams this early is risky. (I didn't think the Vikings were a gamble at all last week)

    I am leaning towards the Chargers at home vs Miami or Philly, but do I want to risk the pool on Kolb?

     

    stay away from giants this week this game stinks.  philly is your best play imo kolb just needs to not throw it up which they wont playing closer to vest ball control comfortable win. I'm just trying to make myself feel better picking them with 6 out of 10 picks I have in a mega pool. Dallas would be my 2nd play w/ out Balt of course 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat2b27:



    I used Baltimore in week one and Minny in week 2 and I am sweating this week.
    I was thinking Green Bay or the Giants, but like you said road teams this early is risky. (I didn't think the Vikings were a gamble at all last week)

    I am leaning towards the Chargers at home vs Miami or Philly, but do I want to risk the pool on Kolb?

     

    stay away from giants this week this game stinks.  philly is your best play imo kolb just needs to not throw it up which they wont playing closer to vest ball control comfortable win. I'm just trying to make myself feel better picking them with 6 out of 10 picks I have in a mega pool. Dallas would be my 2nd play w/ out Balt of course 

     
    Dubs03
    Dubs03
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 1369
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2009 - 3:32 PM ET #44

    Got through Week 3 with Birds....On to week 4, i used Balt, Wsh, and PHilly

    Games of interest

    Indy vs Seattle
    Chicago vs Detroit
    Houston vs Oakland
    San Fran vs St Louie

    im choosing one of those 4....lets stay alive with one of these games
    Reply
    Got through Week 3 with Birds....On to week 4, i used Balt, Wsh, and PHilly

    Games of interest

    Indy vs Seattle
    Chicago vs Detroit
    Houston vs Oakland
    San Fran vs St Louie

    im choosing one of those 4....lets stay alive with one of these games
     
    SudburyDowns
    SudburyDowns
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 238
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2009 - 4:10 PM ET #45

    I've gone againts St.Louis for the first 3 weeks and seriously considering taking San Fran and go against the Rams for the fourth week but injuries are starting to worry me.  I might take the Giants...I notice they are not in your list of interested games.
    Reply
    I've gone againts St.Louis for the first 3 weeks and seriously considering taking San Fran and go against the Rams for the fourth week but injuries are starting to worry me.  I might take the Giants...I notice they are not in your list of interested games.
     
    Dubs03
    Dubs03
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 1369
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2009 - 4:40 PM ET #46

    sudbury---- my only rule I dont take road teams

    I am planning on using the Giants next week at home vs Oakland if I get through this week
    Reply
    sudbury---- my only rule I dont take road teams

    I am planning on using the Giants next week at home vs Oakland if I get through this week
     
    SudburyDowns
    SudburyDowns
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 238
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2009 - 4:59 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs03:

    sudbury---- my only rule I dont take road teams

    I am planning on using the Giants next week at home vs Oakland if I get through this week

    I don't have a hard rule about road teams but I must agree with you...I'll have to do more digging but It will probably be San Fran or Indy if we stick with the home team.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs03:

    sudbury---- my only rule I dont take road teams

    I am planning on using the Giants next week at home vs Oakland if I get through this week

    I don't have a hard rule about road teams but I must agree with you...I'll have to do more digging but It will probably be San Fran or Indy if we stick with the home team.

     
    Pat2b27
    Pat2b27
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 629
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2009 - 5:26 PM ET #48

    I ended up going with the Giants last week.

    This week is easy, it has to be the Bears at home.
    Reply
    I ended up going with the Giants last week.

    This week is easy, it has to be the Bears at home.
     
    Kubrick
    Kubrick
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2762
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2009 - 5:57 PM ET #49

    TITIANS BIG
    Reply
    TITIANS BIG
     
     
    SudburyDowns
    SudburyDowns
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 238
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2009 - 10:00 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by SudburyDowns:

    I don't have a hard rule about road teams but I must agree with you...I'll have to do more digging but It will probably be San Fran or Indy if we stick with the home team.

    I have gone with the 49ers, thus my anti-rams play hopefully goes 4-0 with a SF win.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SudburyDowns:

    I don't have a hard rule about road teams but I must agree with you...I'll have to do more digging but It will probably be San Fran or Indy if we stick with the home team.

    I have gone with the 49ers, thus my anti-rams play hopefully goes 4-0 with a SF win.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,553
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,183
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,733
    • Monday 09/28/2026 715
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,028
    • HELP PLEASE 1,615
    • PART DEUX 234
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,148
    • Another BS PI 966
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,244

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.