• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    *** Best Play of the Month *** Let's Start the Month off with a Bang!

    «First Previous 789 ... 91011 Next Last»
    bobafett
    tonyrome
    LeagueCapper
    TomE
    Rambler882
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51522
    Posts: 254
    «First Previous 789 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    bobafett
    bobafett
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 2964
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 10:38 AM ET #151

    damn league...i was thinkin denver wood be "overvalued" too.....i use the term "due for a loss".....especially with them winning BIG in their last 2 primetime games.....and cincy off a bye.....
    Reply
    damn league...i was thinkin denver wood be "overvalued" too.....i use the term "due for a loss".....especially with them winning BIG in their last 2 primetime games.....and cincy off a bye.....
     
    tonyrome
    tonyrome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3140
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 11:01 AM ET #152

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    Final Card

    Cowboys +4.5                                8 units
    Cowboys ML (+173)                        2 units
    Steelers +3.5                                 3 units
    Cowboys +11 / Steelers +10            5 units
    Cowboys +11 / Panthers +10.5        2 units


    Teams I really like but won't be playing:
    Ravens -3.5 , Titans +3.5



    LC, that teaser looks great ('boys =11/Steelers +10)
    The only way it would not hit is if ATL blows out the Cowboys and I know you are comfortable that won't happen.
    I just don't see my Giants blowing out the Steelers, I see a close game. I probably won't play that one, but if I had to, I would take the 3.5, 4 points they are getting. 
    GL I hope the Giants win by 1 or 2, lol.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    Final Card

    Cowboys +4.5                                8 units
    Cowboys ML (+173)                        2 units
    Steelers +3.5                                 3 units
    Cowboys +11 / Steelers +10            5 units
    Cowboys +11 / Panthers +10.5        2 units


    Teams I really like but won't be playing:
    Ravens -3.5 , Titans +3.5



    LC, that teaser looks great ('boys =11/Steelers +10)
    The only way it would not hit is if ATL blows out the Cowboys and I know you are comfortable that won't happen.
    I just don't see my Giants blowing out the Steelers, I see a close game. I probably won't play that one, but if I had to, I would take the 3.5, 4 points they are getting. 
    GL I hope the Giants win by 1 or 2, lol.


     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 12:33 PM ET #153

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome:



    LC, that teaser looks great ('boys =11/Steelers +10)
    The only way it would not hit is if ATL blows out the Cowboys and I know you are comfortable that won't happen.
    I just don't see my Giants blowing out the Steelers, I see a close game. I probably won't play that one, but if I had to, I would take the 3.5, 4 points they are getting. 
    GL I hope the Giants win by 1 or 2, lol.




    Books are begging for Giants money, not worried about Steelers +10 at all
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome:



    LC, that teaser looks great ('boys =11/Steelers +10)
    The only way it would not hit is if ATL blows out the Cowboys and I know you are comfortable that won't happen.
    I just don't see my Giants blowing out the Steelers, I see a close game. I probably won't play that one, but if I had to, I would take the 3.5, 4 points they are getting. 
    GL I hope the Giants win by 1 or 2, lol.




    Books are begging for Giants money, not worried about Steelers +10 at all
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 12:44 PM ET #154

    Cowboys gettin hammered this mornin, 5dimes all the way down to +3.5 today when the line opened at +5. pinnacle still holdin +4 tho
    Reply
    Cowboys gettin hammered this mornin, 5dimes all the way down to +3.5 today when the line opened at +5. pinnacle still holdin +4 tho
     
    TomE
    TomE
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 625
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 1:07 PM ET #155

    Quote Originally Posted by bowlkoff:



    I usually agree with you except for the fact that you did watch the game in Dallas last week right?  You would have seen that most of those turnovers were caused by the giants, also they were in the red zone pretty hard to pick up a bunch of first downs from the red zone.  Dallas did play good goal line defense keeping the Giants out of the end zone but remember the main problem in Dallas is Romo he seems to be a born loser.  The Giants are known to play off balance way to much during the season.  Atlanta however will crush the Cowboys in Atlanta since Cowboys are poorly coached and born loser behind the center.  As far as yuor pick with Pitt i am leaning your way with Pitt since the Giants never play well as a favorite especially at home.


    Too many people look at what just happened, and think it will continue. Yes, that's true with some teams: KC sucks this season, sucked last week vs Oak, and it was more of the same last night. On the other hand, SD looked horrid losing @ Cleve (not to mention blowing a huge lead home vs Den), so lots of people expected more of the same. WRONG! There are good teams that have erratic results. SD is such a team, so is Dallas. Dallas can lose a real stinker like last week, and then play a real gem following. They have the tools, and the motivation. They also are relieved of the pressure they seem to put on themselves playing in front of their home crowd. They play better on the road. You think they don't know that losing in Atlanta is a practical death sentence to their playoff hopes? I fully expect Dal to play like their lives are on the line @ Atl and I agree with LC that that will translate to a cover.

    Let me rephrase your original question: You did see the game Dal played at NYG week 1, right?

    BOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlkoff:



    I usually agree with you except for the fact that you did watch the game in Dallas last week right?  You would have seen that most of those turnovers were caused by the giants, also they were in the red zone pretty hard to pick up a bunch of first downs from the red zone.  Dallas did play good goal line defense keeping the Giants out of the end zone but remember the main problem in Dallas is Romo he seems to be a born loser.  The Giants are known to play off balance way to much during the season.  Atlanta however will crush the Cowboys in Atlanta since Cowboys are poorly coached and born loser behind the center.  As far as yuor pick with Pitt i am leaning your way with Pitt since the Giants never play well as a favorite especially at home.


    Too many people look at what just happened, and think it will continue. Yes, that's true with some teams: KC sucks this season, sucked last week vs Oak, and it was more of the same last night. On the other hand, SD looked horrid losing @ Cleve (not to mention blowing a huge lead home vs Den), so lots of people expected more of the same. WRONG! There are good teams that have erratic results. SD is such a team, so is Dallas. Dallas can lose a real stinker like last week, and then play a real gem following. They have the tools, and the motivation. They also are relieved of the pressure they seem to put on themselves playing in front of their home crowd. They play better on the road. You think they don't know that losing in Atlanta is a practical death sentence to their playoff hopes? I fully expect Dal to play like their lives are on the line @ Atl and I agree with LC that that will translate to a cover.

    Let me rephrase your original question: You did see the game Dal played at NYG week 1, right?

    BOL
     
    TomE
    TomE
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 625
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 1:10 PM ET #156

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    Final Card

    Cowboys +4.5                                8 units
    Cowboys ML (+173)                        2 units
    Steelers +3.5                                 3 units
    Cowboys +11 / Steelers +10            5 units
    Cowboys +11 / Panthers +10.5        2 units


    Teams I really like but won't be playing:
    Ravens -3.5 , Titans +3.5



    I love that card!  BOL, go get 'em!        
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    Final Card

    Cowboys +4.5                                8 units
    Cowboys ML (+173)                        2 units
    Steelers +3.5                                 3 units
    Cowboys +11 / Steelers +10            5 units
    Cowboys +11 / Panthers +10.5        2 units


    Teams I really like but won't be playing:
    Ravens -3.5 , Titans +3.5



    I love that card!  BOL, go get 'em!        
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 1:39 PM ET #157

    Quote Originally Posted by TomE:



    Too many people look at what just happened, and think it will continue. Yes, that's true with some teams: KC sucks this season, sucked last week vs Oak, and it was more of the same last night. On the other hand, SD looked horrid losing @ Cleve (not to mention blowing a huge lead home vs Den), so lots of people expected more of the same. WRONG! There are good teams that have erratic results. SD is such a team, so is Dallas. Dallas can lose a real stinker like last week, and then play a real gem following. They have the tools, and the motivation. They also are relieved of the pressure they seem to put on themselves playing in front of their home crowd. They play better on the road. You think they don't know that losing in Atlanta is a practical death sentence to their playoff hopes? I fully expect Dal to play like their lives are on the line @ Atl and I agree with LC that that will translate to a cover.

    Let me rephrase your original question: You did see the game Dal played at NYG week 1, right?

    BOL


    Well put
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TomE:



    Too many people look at what just happened, and think it will continue. Yes, that's true with some teams: KC sucks this season, sucked last week vs Oak, and it was more of the same last night. On the other hand, SD looked horrid losing @ Cleve (not to mention blowing a huge lead home vs Den), so lots of people expected more of the same. WRONG! There are good teams that have erratic results. SD is such a team, so is Dallas. Dallas can lose a real stinker like last week, and then play a real gem following. They have the tools, and the motivation. They also are relieved of the pressure they seem to put on themselves playing in front of their home crowd. They play better on the road. You think they don't know that losing in Atlanta is a practical death sentence to their playoff hopes? I fully expect Dal to play like their lives are on the line @ Atl and I agree with LC that that will translate to a cover.

    Let me rephrase your original question: You did see the game Dal played at NYG week 1, right?

    BOL


    Well put
     
    Rambler882
    Rambler882
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 2:38 PM ET #158

    Just heard that Pitt is not flying into NY until 8am day of the game.  Is this true?
    Reply
    Just heard that Pitt is not flying into NY until 8am day of the game.  Is this true?
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 3:33 PM ET #159

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler882:

    Just heard that Pitt is not flying into NY until 8am day of the game.  Is this true?


    True, already said it could be a minor distraction but there are minor distractions on both sides with the hurricane affecting NY.

    Steelers is a great play this weekend. Everyone is low on the Steelers this year, especially on the road and without Palamalu yet books are begging for Giants money. I'd be shocked if the Giants covered here.

    I really want to add more units to the Steelers but I already have 20 units pending on the card
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler882:

    Just heard that Pitt is not flying into NY until 8am day of the game.  Is this true?


    True, already said it could be a minor distraction but there are minor distractions on both sides with the hurricane affecting NY.

    Steelers is a great play this weekend. Everyone is low on the Steelers this year, especially on the road and without Palamalu yet books are begging for Giants money. I'd be shocked if the Giants covered here.

    I really want to add more units to the Steelers but I already have 20 units pending on the card
     
    xflrejects
    xflrejects
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2002
    Posts: 3537
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 3:54 PM ET #160

    League Capper...really enjoy your weekly insight.

    Kudos.

     

    I loved PIT when I first saw this but upon taking a closer look as we know this squad has not quite been themselves( mostly due to injury and that still porous secondary when they play elite ,accurate QB's) we will find that the Steelers have only beaten ONE winning team in their last 16 games

    Worse is that they have only covered 3 in their last 14 away and here they are a puppy over 3 which would get most Steeler bettors over the last 1-8 years salivating like PAVLOV'S DOG.

    This kind of number has traditionally been money in the bank backing PIT which is exactly why I have to recoil and consider what the Gmen are all about. They love destroying teams with winning records esp. when they are pups and on the road.

     

    That 26-3 beatdown of SF was the most dominant victory to date in this year's NFL campaign and causes one to reflect on this years Gotham City G-men. They are not lying down nor losing the games they normally would enroute to the playoffs. They are not taking team's lightly as if Coughlin has drilled that past swooning mid-season M.O. of theirs into their heads as unacceptable.

    If they do play soft early in games they vanquish their opponent in the 4th Q.  la Tampa, Cleveland, Wash.

    In the L12 years the SB winner has only made the playoffs the next year TWICE. These muthas are on a mission. I cant say that about a team who limps in on a same day flight for this game with no hotel booked...in and out.

    I think it may be a shitty flight home for PIT and I'm starting to feel that they will not take home the money for bettors either.

    Reply

    League Capper...really enjoy your weekly insight.

    Kudos.

     

    I loved PIT when I first saw this but upon taking a closer look as we know this squad has not quite been themselves( mostly due to injury and that still porous secondary when they play elite ,accurate QB's) we will find that the Steelers have only beaten ONE winning team in their last 16 games

    Worse is that they have only covered 3 in their last 14 away and here they are a puppy over 3 which would get most Steeler bettors over the last 1-8 years salivating like PAVLOV'S DOG.

    This kind of number has traditionally been money in the bank backing PIT which is exactly why I have to recoil and consider what the Gmen are all about. They love destroying teams with winning records esp. when they are pups and on the road.

     

    That 26-3 beatdown of SF was the most dominant victory to date in this year's NFL campaign and causes one to reflect on this years Gotham City G-men. They are not lying down nor losing the games they normally would enroute to the playoffs. They are not taking team's lightly as if Coughlin has drilled that past swooning mid-season M.O. of theirs into their heads as unacceptable.

    If they do play soft early in games they vanquish their opponent in the 4th Q.  la Tampa, Cleveland, Wash.

    In the L12 years the SB winner has only made the playoffs the next year TWICE. These muthas are on a mission. I cant say that about a team who limps in on a same day flight for this game with no hotel booked...in and out.

    I think it may be a shitty flight home for PIT and I'm starting to feel that they will not take home the money for bettors either.

     
    MACKY
    MACKY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2103
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 5:54 PM ET #161

    LC, I repect your pick, just my opinion to point out Dal/Atl game.

    Record: Dallas 3 - 4; Atlanta 7 - 0

    Dallas coaching are very poor, turnovers, time managements not good, special team and kicking game they are very bad.

    Dallas offennsive line have some rookies, too many mistakes, false start, and holding cost 5, 10 yards offenly.

    Sean Lee (Dallas best line backer) out for season, number 1 running back Murray also out.

    In compare, Dallas are a much weaker team, Atlanta are better and play at home. Good team don't lose at home in front of their fan

    Dallas's defend are ok not bad, but I believe Atlanta offend could score at least 27 points at home here, the rest I don't know how many point Dallas can score.

    It's not easy for Atlanta to lose in this game, but just may be points spread.

    Since Jason Garret take over this team, I don't see the Cowboys can go no where, he's just kiss Jerry Jone's ass and have done nothings but make the organization shaking. Playing now at home they're getting boo..... by their fans. Tony Romo also agreed if he is a fan, he would boo the team too.

    All that mention above, how could the Cowboys motivate to a upper level to defeat the best team in NFL at their home court?

    I live about 2 miles from Cowboys stadium, every broken news from the Cowboys I read them all.

    Just my input, good luck in your play.

     

     

    Reply

    LC, I repect your pick, just my opinion to point out Dal/Atl game.

    Record: Dallas 3 - 4; Atlanta 7 - 0

    Dallas coaching are very poor, turnovers, time managements not good, special team and kicking game they are very bad.

    Dallas offennsive line have some rookies, too many mistakes, false start, and holding cost 5, 10 yards offenly.

    Sean Lee (Dallas best line backer) out for season, number 1 running back Murray also out.

    In compare, Dallas are a much weaker team, Atlanta are better and play at home. Good team don't lose at home in front of their fan

    Dallas's defend are ok not bad, but I believe Atlanta offend could score at least 27 points at home here, the rest I don't know how many point Dallas can score.

    It's not easy for Atlanta to lose in this game, but just may be points spread.

    Since Jason Garret take over this team, I don't see the Cowboys can go no where, he's just kiss Jerry Jone's ass and have done nothings but make the organization shaking. Playing now at home they're getting boo..... by their fans. Tony Romo also agreed if he is a fan, he would boo the team too.

    All that mention above, how could the Cowboys motivate to a upper level to defeat the best team in NFL at their home court?

    I live about 2 miles from Cowboys stadium, every broken news from the Cowboys I read them all.

    Just my input, good luck in your play.

     

     

     
    BigLick08
    BigLick08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 6:32 PM ET #162

    LC, can you explain how this is a bad spot for Bears? -3.5 is too low IMO. I don't see how Titans can run or pass against Bears Defense. Titans D can't stop Marshall. 

    The way that Bears can lose this game is Cutler turning overs. Thanks LC
    Reply
    LC, can you explain how this is a bad spot for Bears? -3.5 is too low IMO. I don't see how Titans can run or pass against Bears Defense. Titans D can't stop Marshall. 

    The way that Bears can lose this game is Cutler turning overs. Thanks LC
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 7:34 PM ET #163

    Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:

    LC, I repect your pick, just my opinion to point out Dal/Atl game.

    Record: Dallas 3 - 4; Atlanta 7 - 0

    Dallas coaching are very poor, turnovers, time managements not good, special team and kicking game they are very bad.

    Dallas offennsive line have some rookies, too many mistakes, false start, and holding cost 5, 10 yards offenly.

    Sean Lee (Dallas best line backer) out for season, number 1 running back Murray also out.

    In compare, Dallas are a much weaker team, Atlanta are better and play at home. Good team don't lose at home in front of their fan

    Dallas's defend are ok not bad, but I believe Atlanta offend could score at least 27 points at home here, the rest I don't know how many point Dallas can score.

    It's not easy for Atlanta to lose in this game, but just may be points spread.

    Since Jason Garret take over this team, I don't see the Cowboys can go no where, he's just kiss Jerry Jone's ass and have done nothings but make the organization shaking. Playing now at home they're getting boo..... by their fans. Tony Romo also agreed if he is a fan, he would boo the team too.

    All that mention above, how could the Cowboys motivate to a upper level to defeat the best team in NFL at their home court?

    I live about 2 miles from Cowboys stadium, every broken news from the Cowboys I read them all.

    Just my input, good luck in your play.

     

     



    Why can you get the Falcons at -3.5 for only (-110) right now then? Seems like a steal for such a mismatch
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKY:

    LC, I repect your pick, just my opinion to point out Dal/Atl game.

    Record: Dallas 3 - 4; Atlanta 7 - 0

    Dallas coaching are very poor, turnovers, time managements not good, special team and kicking game they are very bad.

    Dallas offennsive line have some rookies, too many mistakes, false start, and holding cost 5, 10 yards offenly.

    Sean Lee (Dallas best line backer) out for season, number 1 running back Murray also out.

    In compare, Dallas are a much weaker team, Atlanta are better and play at home. Good team don't lose at home in front of their fan

    Dallas's defend are ok not bad, but I believe Atlanta offend could score at least 27 points at home here, the rest I don't know how many point Dallas can score.

    It's not easy for Atlanta to lose in this game, but just may be points spread.

    Since Jason Garret take over this team, I don't see the Cowboys can go no where, he's just kiss Jerry Jone's ass and have done nothings but make the organization shaking. Playing now at home they're getting boo..... by their fans. Tony Romo also agreed if he is a fan, he would boo the team too.

    All that mention above, how could the Cowboys motivate to a upper level to defeat the best team in NFL at their home court?

    I live about 2 miles from Cowboys stadium, every broken news from the Cowboys I read them all.

    Just my input, good luck in your play.

     

     



    Why can you get the Falcons at -3.5 for only (-110) right now then? Seems like a steal for such a mismatch
     
    BigLick08
    BigLick08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 7:51 PM ET #164

    TEN is coming off OT lose. And you know the stats of team coming off OT games.

    TEN can't get to quarterback. They have 11 sacks total, CHI has 23 total sacks. Bears coming off a close win against CAR. That was a let down game for CHI I expect them to play better offensively this game. 

    CHI lead the league with 16 INT while TEN has 6 INT. The more and more I look at this game the more it sound like a beat down on Titans. IMO.
    Reply
    TEN is coming off OT lose. And you know the stats of team coming off OT games.

    TEN can't get to quarterback. They have 11 sacks total, CHI has 23 total sacks. Bears coming off a close win against CAR. That was a let down game for CHI I expect them to play better offensively this game. 

    CHI lead the league with 16 INT while TEN has 6 INT. The more and more I look at this game the more it sound like a beat down on Titans. IMO.
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 8:01 PM ET #165

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLick08:

    TEN is coming off OT lose. And you know the stats of team coming off OT games.

    TEN can't get to quarterback. They have 11 sacks total, CHI has 23 total sacks. Bears coming off a close win against CAR. That was a let down game for CHI I expect them to play better offensively this game. 

    CHI lead the league with 16 INT while TEN has 6 INT. The more and more I look at this game the more it sound like a beat down on Titans. IMO.


    Already touched up on this game a bit.

    Teams who are losing by 10 or more points after the 3Q and win the game are 4-13 ATS the following week the past 5 years. In road games that drops to just 2-8 ATS.

    This game means nothing to the Bears who will be looking ahead to 3 tough games including 2 divisional games

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLick08:

    TEN is coming off OT lose. And you know the stats of team coming off OT games.

    TEN can't get to quarterback. They have 11 sacks total, CHI has 23 total sacks. Bears coming off a close win against CAR. That was a let down game for CHI I expect them to play better offensively this game. 

    CHI lead the league with 16 INT while TEN has 6 INT. The more and more I look at this game the more it sound like a beat down on Titans. IMO.


    Already touched up on this game a bit.

    Teams who are losing by 10 or more points after the 3Q and win the game are 4-13 ATS the following week the past 5 years. In road games that drops to just 2-8 ATS.

    This game means nothing to the Bears who will be looking ahead to 3 tough games including 2 divisional games

     
    BigLick08
    BigLick08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 8:13 PM ET #166

    Thanks LC sorry I missed that post GL this weekend!
    Reply
    Thanks LC sorry I missed that post GL this weekend!
     
    tonyrome
    tonyrome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3140
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 8:39 PM ET #167

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:



    This game means nothing to the Bears who will be looking ahead to 3 tough games including 2 divisional games



    There you go again, lol.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:



    This game means nothing to the Bears who will be looking ahead to 3 tough games including 2 divisional games



    There you go again, lol.

     
    BLAK_MAMBA
    BLAK_MAMBA
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1117
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 8:51 PM ET #168

    Hey league, just curious, is your dallas play stronger than your 2 previous GOM? I remember one of your play was st louis. Thanks for the time man.
    Reply
    Hey league, just curious, is your dallas play stronger than your 2 previous GOM? I remember one of your play was st louis. Thanks for the time man.
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 9:27 PM ET #169

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome:



    There you go again, lol.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome:



    There you go again, lol.




     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 9:28 PM ET #170

    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Hey league, just curious, is your dallas play stronger than your 2 previous GOM? I remember one of your play was st louis. Thanks for the time man.


    Can't really compare but I feel pretty good about them winning this weekend.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:

    Hey league, just curious, is your dallas play stronger than your 2 previous GOM? I remember one of your play was st louis. Thanks for the time man.


    Can't really compare but I feel pretty good about them winning this weekend.
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 9:36 PM ET #171

    Someone PMed me asking what I mean't about books wanting Giants money. If anyone is interested i'll lay it out here because I can't believe Pinnacle has kept this Steelers/Giants line the same the whole week.

    I have no choice but to add a few more units on the Steelers.

    Books could have listed the Giants at -4 (-110) and got just as many Giants bets. Noone wants any part of the Steelers on the road, without Palamalu, without their starting RB and backup RB, and going against the defending champs. So why do the books have the line at -3.5 at +money rather than -4 (-110)?

    Four reasons.

    1) You can get the defending champs at a more enticing line.
    2) You can get the defending champs at +money.
    3) People will be steered away from betting the Steelers at +3.5 due to the high juice (-125)
    4) Squares will buy the Giants down to -3 and lay high juice for it.

    Now this doesn't always equate to a Steelers cover, but it sure in hell means the books want you on the Giants.

    Adding:

    2 additional units to the Steelers +3.5


    Final Card

    Cowboys +4.5                                8 units
    Cowboys ML (+173)                        2 units
    Steelers +3.5                                 5 units
    Cowboys +11 / Steelers +10            5 units
    Cowboys +11 / Panthers +10.5        2 units



    Reply
    Someone PMed me asking what I mean't about books wanting Giants money. If anyone is interested i'll lay it out here because I can't believe Pinnacle has kept this Steelers/Giants line the same the whole week.

    I have no choice but to add a few more units on the Steelers.

    Books could have listed the Giants at -4 (-110) and got just as many Giants bets. Noone wants any part of the Steelers on the road, without Palamalu, without their starting RB and backup RB, and going against the defending champs. So why do the books have the line at -3.5 at +money rather than -4 (-110)?

    Four reasons.

    1) You can get the defending champs at a more enticing line.
    2) You can get the defending champs at +money.
    3) People will be steered away from betting the Steelers at +3.5 due to the high juice (-125)
    4) Squares will buy the Giants down to -3 and lay high juice for it.

    Now this doesn't always equate to a Steelers cover, but it sure in hell means the books want you on the Giants.

    Adding:

    2 additional units to the Steelers +3.5


    Final Card

    Cowboys +4.5                                8 units
    Cowboys ML (+173)                        2 units
    Steelers +3.5                                 5 units
    Cowboys +11 / Steelers +10            5 units
    Cowboys +11 / Panthers +10.5        2 units



     
    Xelorvegas
    Xelorvegas
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 571
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 9:50 PM ET #172

    Well said! The books are begging for giant money as they are for falcon money! Line for falcon game after a huge road win at home vs "a dead" cowboy team public perception not mine, line should be 7 but they don't want dallas moneu
    Reply
    Well said! The books are begging for giant money as they are for falcon money! Line for falcon game after a huge road win at home vs "a dead" cowboy team public perception not mine, line should be 7 but they don't want dallas moneu
     
    Numero_Uno
    Numero_Uno
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 606
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 10:28 PM ET #173

    Love it.  I am on both Dallas and the Steelers as well.  I added Seattle -5 and feel really good going into Sunday.
    Reply
    Love it.  I am on both Dallas and the Steelers as well.  I added Seattle -5 and feel really good going into Sunday.
     
    StoneColdNinja
    StoneColdNinja
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2871
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 10:58 PM ET #174

    Like your card LC, I'll be on the cowboys as well
    Dallas played against tougher opponents while Atlanta had a soft schedule so far. I was leaning Steelers but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Best of Luck. Smash the bookies
    Reply
    Like your card LC, I'll be on the cowboys as well
    Dallas played against tougher opponents while Atlanta had a soft schedule so far. I was leaning Steelers but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Best of Luck. Smash the bookies
     
     
    Chen179
    Chen179
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 494
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2012 - 10:58 PM ET #175

    1. Why dont u take Cowboys +3 half time and maybe add a bit of juice to 3.5 -120 for half time.

    2. If you had to make 1 pick, would u choose cowboys game or steelers?

    Reply

    1. Why dont u take Cowboys +3 half time and maybe add a bit of juice to 3.5 -120 for half time.

    2. If you had to make 1 pick, would u choose cowboys game or steelers?

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 789 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,669
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,016
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,406
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,193
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,208
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,979
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,007

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.