• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    As god as my witness this pick will hit: COWBOYS @ GIANTS with Write-Up

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    swaggedUPshawty
    nymick
    TRAIN69
    DiscoD69
    scalabrine
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13820
    Posts: 154
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    swaggedUPshawty
    swaggedUPshawty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:07 AM ET #51

    They should ban u for this attention seeking title.
    Reply
    They should ban u for this attention seeking title.
     
    nymick
    nymick
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 560
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:08 AM ET #52

    Just got back from a walk in Central park with the dogs; Holy crap is it cold (some Lambeau weather field today lol) and it is VERY VERY windy. Was throwing their frisbee and it just died lol.

    Forget the sides, as I think it is a coin toss….going with the under 44.
    Reply
    Just got back from a walk in Central park with the dogs; Holy crap is it cold (some Lambeau weather field today lol) and it is VERY VERY windy. Was throwing their frisbee and it just died lol.

    Forget the sides, as I think it is a coin toss….going with the under 44.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55668
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:09 AM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    See me at the window and pay your marker directly to me to save the books the trouble.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    See me at the window and pay your marker directly to me to save the books the trouble.
     
    DiscoD69
    DiscoD69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 7937
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:26 AM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by slick15:


    You`re a huge fade....You went 0-17 in the NFL on 1 Sunday alone.

    Fade whatever this guy likes its the Giants.

    Cowboys +2.5 are gold 

    Agree, this guys is one of the biggest homers on Covers and not a good capper on top of that. 

    On the other side - BOL scal 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slick15:


    You`re a huge fade....You went 0-17 in the NFL on 1 Sunday alone.

    Fade whatever this guy likes its the Giants.

    Cowboys +2.5 are gold 

    Agree, this guys is one of the biggest homers on Covers and not a good capper on top of that. 

    On the other side - BOL scal 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:39 AM ET #55



    Hello my wretched creation (and when I use the word 'wretched' I defer to Scal as to who that is),




    I  dropped in to say I wholly (holy) endorse the Cowboys today. 


    Go get 'em Scal.

    Hey does anyone know a book that pays out quick?



    Love,

    god


    Reply


    Hello my wretched creation (and when I use the word 'wretched' I defer to Scal as to who that is),




    I  dropped in to say I wholly (holy) endorse the Cowboys today. 


    Go get 'em Scal.

    Hey does anyone know a book that pays out quick?



    Love,

    god


     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63850
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:42 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:



    Hello my wretched creation (and when I use the word 'wretched' I defer to Scal as to who that is),




    I  dropped in to say I wholly (holy) endorse the Cowboys today. 


    Go get 'em Scal.

    Hey does anyone know a book that pays out quick?



    Love,

    god


    Even if you lose it seems at least you are always on the right side.
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:



    Hello my wretched creation (and when I use the word 'wretched' I defer to Scal as to who that is),




    I  dropped in to say I wholly (holy) endorse the Cowboys today. 


    Go get 'em Scal.

    Hey does anyone know a book that pays out quick?



    Love,

    god


    Even if you lose it seems at least you are always on the right side.
     
    dcundercover
    dcundercover
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1015
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:52 AM ET #57

    Hey scal,I use 5dimes no roll over and get my money western union within 36 hrs.one of the only books that takes credit card in the states
    Reply
    Hey scal,I use 5dimes no roll over and get my money western union within 36 hrs.one of the only books that takes credit card in the states
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 10:57 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by dcundercover:

    Hey scal,I use 5dimes no roll over and get my money western union within 36 hrs.one of the only books that takes credit card in the states

    Thank you child. Needless to say, my credit score is perfect.

    god
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dcundercover:

    Hey scal,I use 5dimes no roll over and get my money western union within 36 hrs.one of the only books that takes credit card in the states

    Thank you child. Needless to say, my credit score is perfect.

    god
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:00 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    Even if you lose it seems at least you are always on the right side.


     Lose? God doesn't lose sir...

    When your account is hacked by god and he has nothing but good things to say about your pick, you can't lose.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    Even if you lose it seems at least you are always on the right side.


     Lose? God doesn't lose sir...

    When your account is hacked by god and he has nothing but good things to say about your pick, you can't lose.
     
    irage
    irage
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4125
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:04 AM ET #60

    Sorry Scal, but this pick I don't agree with. I'm with a lot of others Giants are the stronger pick. Personally I think there are better games to choose from, but I wish you all the luck.

    Tampa Bay +9.5 against the Lions. Buccs have renewed faith that can actually make the playoffs. With 5 games left they've got a chance albeit a small one. Never the less I think there momentum will net them more wins and at least a couple of covers.
    Reply
    Sorry Scal, but this pick I don't agree with. I'm with a lot of others Giants are the stronger pick. Personally I think there are better games to choose from, but I wish you all the luck.

    Tampa Bay +9.5 against the Lions. Buccs have renewed faith that can actually make the playoffs. With 5 games left they've got a chance albeit a small one. Never the less I think there momentum will net them more wins and at least a couple of covers.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:07 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by nymick:

    Just got back from a walk in Central park with the dogs; Holy crap is it cold (some Lambeau weather field today lol) and it is VERY VERY windy. Was throwing their frisbee and it just died lol.

    Forget the sides, as I think it is a coin toss….going with the under 44.

    As promised, if anyone said "cold and windy" again the bet amount was going up.

    I just logged in to double it on the Boys.

    My next grocery store order is on you nymick!

    Somebody grab me another dozen eggs (chickens humanely raised) and almond milk (cow milk is for sissies) pronto!!!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nymick:

    Just got back from a walk in Central park with the dogs; Holy crap is it cold (some Lambeau weather field today lol) and it is VERY VERY windy. Was throwing their frisbee and it just died lol.

    Forget the sides, as I think it is a coin toss….going with the under 44.

    As promised, if anyone said "cold and windy" again the bet amount was going up.

    I just logged in to double it on the Boys.

    My next grocery store order is on you nymick!

    Somebody grab me another dozen eggs (chickens humanely raised) and almond milk (cow milk is for sissies) pronto!!!


     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:09 AM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by irage:

    Sorry Scal, but this pick I don't agree with. I'm with a lot of others Giants are the stronger pick. Personally I think there are better games to choose from, but I wish you all the luck.

    Tampa Bay +9.5 against the Lions. Buccs have renewed faith that can actually make the playoffs. With 5 games left they've got a chance albeit a small one. Never the less I think there momentum will net them more wins and at least a couple of covers.

    Tampa is a good pick and I have them as well but for posting, I've followed the Giants and consequently the cowboys my entire life locally.

    I'll take my chances with teams I know like the back of my hand.

    There will be long faces in NY today.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by irage:

    Sorry Scal, but this pick I don't agree with. I'm with a lot of others Giants are the stronger pick. Personally I think there are better games to choose from, but I wish you all the luck.

    Tampa Bay +9.5 against the Lions. Buccs have renewed faith that can actually make the playoffs. With 5 games left they've got a chance albeit a small one. Never the less I think there momentum will net them more wins and at least a couple of covers.

    Tampa is a good pick and I have them as well but for posting, I've followed the Giants and consequently the cowboys my entire life locally.

    I'll take my chances with teams I know like the back of my hand.

    There will be long faces in NY today.
     
    HoldingXYZ
    HoldingXYZ
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 6667
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:14 AM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by zamigo6:


    good way to see it....BUT what if the Giants win and cover, then the support of this team will be right back where it was and you can rest assured every dollar won on this game will be donated back to the books in the upcoming weeks

    I mean look at this thread.. theres so much confusion as if there's gonna be a lopsided play here... I think it will be pretty even... Im looking away... 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by zamigo6:


    good way to see it....BUT what if the Giants win and cover, then the support of this team will be right back where it was and you can rest assured every dollar won on this game will be donated back to the books in the upcoming weeks

    I mean look at this thread.. theres so much confusion as if there's gonna be a lopsided play here... I think it will be pretty even... Im looking away... 
     
    Alldaygambler28
    Alldaygambler28
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1456
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:30 AM ET #64

    --The fact the total is 44 which is 5.5 points less than opening week which was a high scoring turnover filled game should say something. 
    -- The Over is the most heavily bet total from Covers % this week also. -- Dallas coming off rest after giving up like a zillion yards after Sean Lee got hur on Primetime should say something also. 
    -- And the weather.  
    Reply
    --The fact the total is 44 which is 5.5 points less than opening week which was a high scoring turnover filled game should say something. 
    -- The Over is the most heavily bet total from Covers % this week also. -- Dallas coming off rest after giving up like a zillion yards after Sean Lee got hur on Primetime should say something also. 
    -- And the weather.  
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:33 AM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I'm gonna double my bet every time someone says "cold and windy" as a reason for a Giants play here.

    You truly wonder why so many give you grief? You want others to value your reasons for taking whomever, but you discount others and their reasons

    And if someone else had used God like you are, you'd be slamming them. You are pathetic
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I'm gonna double my bet every time someone says "cold and windy" as a reason for a Giants play here.

    You truly wonder why so many give you grief? You want others to value your reasons for taking whomever, but you discount others and their reasons

    And if someone else had used God like you are, you'd be slamming them. You are pathetic
     
    phark
    phark
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 5187
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:44 AM ET #66

    Cowboys 29th against the run, and a cold frigid day with wind gusts up to 30mph, I take the Giants...GL
    Reply
    Cowboys 29th against the run, and a cold frigid day with wind gusts up to 30mph, I take the Giants...GL
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 11:51 AM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by phark:

    Cowboys 29th against the run, and a cold frigid day with wind gusts up to 30mph, I take the Giants...GL

    Another 'cold and wind' reference:

    TRIPLE THE BET.



    That ones for you wmi...



    Someone's gonna be laughing or cryin' after this one baby...!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by phark:

    Cowboys 29th against the run, and a cold frigid day with wind gusts up to 30mph, I take the Giants...GL

    Another 'cold and wind' reference:

    TRIPLE THE BET.



    That ones for you wmi...



    Someone's gonna be laughing or cryin' after this one baby...!
     
    mtgmoney
    mtgmoney
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 12:02 PM ET #68

    im booking all cowboy $$$...metlife wind is not for the weak arm tony person plays with..div game..gmen want this like a superbowl game..4 hrs til showtime...uuummm 
    Reply
    im booking all cowboy $$$...metlife wind is not for the weak arm tony person plays with..div game..gmen want this like a superbowl game..4 hrs til showtime...uuummm 
     
    DAWGPRINT
    DAWGPRINT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4417
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 12:10 PM ET #69

    yeah because Vegas doesn't know the weather report...

    lol

    this is hysterical


    Reply
    yeah because Vegas doesn't know the weather report...

    lol

    this is hysterical


     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 12:15 PM ET #70

    I like the over 44 but I am concern about the wind today.
    Reply
    I like the over 44 but I am concern about the wind today.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 12:17 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by slick15:

    Good luck Scal i like it a lot 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slick15:

    Good luck Scal i like it a lot 
     
    manstar10
    manstar10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1786
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 12:18 PM ET #72

    right on!  cowboys win by 10
    Reply
    right on!  cowboys win by 10
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 12:18 PM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by risktaker:

    all rite scal lets do it  
    Risk, thanks for stickin by. 

    I'll get you a win today. Period.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by risktaker:

    all rite scal lets do it  
    Risk, thanks for stickin by. 

    I'll get you a win today. Period.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 12:19 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

    I am glad this tool is betting Cowgirls.  Makes me feel more confident that the Giants will win

    Good, it'll be your money i'll be licking my fingers to count at 8pm tonight.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

    I am glad this tool is betting Cowgirls.  Makes me feel more confident that the Giants will win

    Good, it'll be your money i'll be licking my fingers to count at 8pm tonight.
     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2013 - 12:19 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by doggs:

    Giants have all the momentum.  Cowboys defense is terrible.  Romo will put up some points but the Giants at home at the Meadowlands where it will be freakin cold and windy will win this game.

    What momentum? Wins against 3rd string and waiver wire QB's?

    That's about the weakest momentum I can think of.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by doggs:

    Giants have all the momentum.  Cowboys defense is terrible.  Romo will put up some points but the Giants at home at the Meadowlands where it will be freakin cold and windy will win this game.

    What momentum? Wins against 3rd string and waiver wire QB's?

    That's about the weakest momentum I can think of.
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 585
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,460
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.