I agree. Again, the question all season has been what do the cowboys do when someone finally stops the run? They've avoided a lot of the best defensive fronts in the league. Vikings Giants Bucs Lions these next 4 all have the fronts that have a chance, let's see if the Cowboys get exposed or not. I think it's a coin flip game, getting 3.5 is a gift. Probably gets bet down before thursday by sharp money. Efficiency wise, especially at home, the vikings are a lot better than their public perception. I don't feel great betting against Dallas at all right now but this is a good one.
I agree. Again, the question all season has been what do the cowboys do when someone finally stops the run? They've avoided a lot of the best defensive fronts in the league. Vikings Giants Bucs Lions these next 4 all have the fronts that have a chance, let's see if the Cowboys get exposed or not. I think it's a coin flip game, getting 3.5 is a gift. Probably gets bet down before thursday by sharp money. Efficiency wise, especially at home, the vikings are a lot better than their public perception. I don't feel great betting against Dallas at all right now but this is a good one.
I agree. Again, the question all season has been what do the cowboys do when someone finally stops the run? They've avoided a lot of the best defensive fronts in the league. Vikings Giants Bucs Lions these next 4 all have the fronts that have a chance, let's see if the Cowboys get exposed or not. I think it's a coin flip game, getting 3.5 is a gift. Probably gets bet down before thursday by sharp money. Efficiency wise, especially at home, the vikings are a lot better than their public perception. I don't feel great betting against Dallas at all right now but this is a good one.
Baltimore was #1 in rush defense when they played dallas and they couldnt stop them in the 4th quarter.
the cowboys have the best oline i've ever seen in 20 years of watching football.
Quote Originally Posted by Quickiies:
I agree. Again, the question all season has been what do the cowboys do when someone finally stops the run? They've avoided a lot of the best defensive fronts in the league. Vikings Giants Bucs Lions these next 4 all have the fronts that have a chance, let's see if the Cowboys get exposed or not. I think it's a coin flip game, getting 3.5 is a gift. Probably gets bet down before thursday by sharp money. Efficiency wise, especially at home, the vikings are a lot better than their public perception. I don't feel great betting against Dallas at all right now but this is a good one.
Baltimore was #1 in rush defense when they played dallas and they couldnt stop them in the 4th quarter.
the cowboys have the best oline i've ever seen in 20 years of watching football.
I agree. Again, the question all season has been what do the cowboys do when someone finally stops the run? They've avoided a lot of the best defensive fronts in the league. Vikings Giants Bucs Lions these next 4 all have the fronts that have a chance, let's see if the Cowboys get exposed or not. I think it's a coin flip game, getting 3.5 is a gift. Probably gets bet down before thursday by sharp money. Efficiency wise, especially at home, the vikings are a lot better than their public perception. I don't feel great betting against Dallas at all right now but this is a good one.
In the beginning of the season that Minny D at home shutdown the Packers and Giants offense. Also Cowboys Defense is not that good. Minny will be able to move the ball at home. Hoping Diggs plays.
Mayweather bet 450000 on
Quote Originally Posted by Quickiies:
I agree. Again, the question all season has been what do the cowboys do when someone finally stops the run? They've avoided a lot of the best defensive fronts in the league. Vikings Giants Bucs Lions these next 4 all have the fronts that have a chance, let's see if the Cowboys get exposed or not. I think it's a coin flip game, getting 3.5 is a gift. Probably gets bet down before thursday by sharp money. Efficiency wise, especially at home, the vikings are a lot better than their public perception. I don't feel great betting against Dallas at all right now but this is a good one.
In the beginning of the season that Minny D at home shutdown the Packers and Giants offense. Also Cowboys Defense is not that good. Minny will be able to move the ball at home. Hoping Diggs plays.
Baltimore was #1 in rush defense when they played dallas and they couldnt stop them in the 4th quarter.
the cowboys have the best oline i've ever seen in 20 years of watching football.
That was a Dallas home game. This will be on the road with a better defense IMO. Crowd will be electric in that new stadium. Prescott will show he's a rookie.
Mayweather bet 450000 on
Quote Originally Posted by Dubfire:
Baltimore was #1 in rush defense when they played dallas and they couldnt stop them in the 4th quarter.
the cowboys have the best oline i've ever seen in 20 years of watching football.
That was a Dallas home game. This will be on the road with a better defense IMO. Crowd will be electric in that new stadium. Prescott will show he's a rookie.
That was a Dallas home game. This will be on the road with a better defense IMO. Crowd will be electric in that new stadium. Prescott will show he's a rookie.
cool story but Bradford is still the QB. Did you see him against Detroit?
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:
That was a Dallas home game. This will be on the road with a better defense IMO. Crowd will be electric in that new stadium. Prescott will show he's a rookie.
cool story but Bradford is still the QB. Did you see him against Detroit?
And Baltimore kept that game close in dallas, and if Flukeoh was anything more than a glorified osweiler they easily could have won that game. Vikings offense isn't exciting, but it's efficient enough against the Dallas D. I agree the cowboys line is as good as any I've ever seen. If there's a week they can get stopped, it's this one. Who killed the Ravens? Dez. They didn't have the corner to man him up. Makes it harder to stop the run. Vikings have Rhodes. I don't think this game is lock of the century by any means, but signs point towards minnesota imo. They could have made this line 6.5 and the public would still be all over Dallas. It's 3.5 for a reason, and I think Minnesota gets it done or keeps it close.
And Baltimore kept that game close in dallas, and if Flukeoh was anything more than a glorified osweiler they easily could have won that game. Vikings offense isn't exciting, but it's efficient enough against the Dallas D. I agree the cowboys line is as good as any I've ever seen. If there's a week they can get stopped, it's this one. Who killed the Ravens? Dez. They didn't have the corner to man him up. Makes it harder to stop the run. Vikings have Rhodes. I don't think this game is lock of the century by any means, but signs point towards minnesota imo. They could have made this line 6.5 and the public would still be all over Dallas. It's 3.5 for a reason, and I think Minnesota gets it done or keeps it close.
JRod, Dallas was playing against a juggernaut Offense, were up by two scores for a large portion of the game, and were -7 favorites.
This game you are only laying a FG hook against an anemic Offense, this plays to Dallas' strengths. The best thing about a team like Dallas that run the ball and play turnover free football is that their formula travels incredibly well. Take out the 2015 season, as Dallas was playing without a QB, and check out Dallas' cover rate on the road in 2016 and 2014... I'll give you a hint!!!
It rhymes with schmundefeated.
JRod, Dallas was playing against a juggernaut Offense, were up by two scores for a large portion of the game, and were -7 favorites.
This game you are only laying a FG hook against an anemic Offense, this plays to Dallas' strengths. The best thing about a team like Dallas that run the ball and play turnover free football is that their formula travels incredibly well. Take out the 2015 season, as Dallas was playing without a QB, and check out Dallas' cover rate on the road in 2016 and 2014... I'll give you a hint!!!
Stop the run good luck. Then you have Bryant, Beasley, Williams Whitehead, Whitten and on and on Minny will not be close in this game. Dallas playing with a ton of confidence and playing for that huge home field advantage which all teams want. I said it last week against Detroit if AP was playing they may have a chance no AP no chance. I take that back even with AP no chance.
Stop the run good luck. Then you have Bryant, Beasley, Williams Whitehead, Whitten and on and on Minny will not be close in this game. Dallas playing with a ton of confidence and playing for that huge home field advantage which all teams want. I said it last week against Detroit if AP was playing they may have a chance no AP no chance. I take that back even with AP no chance.
Like minny to win straight up gonna be crazy loud environment , gonna be the first time we're gonna see dak in 3rd and long situations .... should be a good one I think minn squeaks out a win late
Like minny to win straight up gonna be crazy loud environment , gonna be the first time we're gonna see dak in 3rd and long situations .... should be a good one I think minn squeaks out a win late
Stefon Diggs is expected to play.. That will make a difference.. L Treadwell what a bust.. I thought this guy would step up..
Cowboys don't have a D-Line like the Lions do so I think the game plan will be a little different then just short passes.. But under play I would consider much more..
Stefon Diggs is expected to play.. That will make a difference.. L Treadwell what a bust.. I thought this guy would step up..
Cowboys don't have a D-Line like the Lions do so I think the game plan will be a little different then just short passes.. But under play I would consider much more..
Stefon Diggs is expected to play.. That will make a difference.. L Treadwell what a bust.. I thought this guy would step up..
Cowboys don't have a D-Line like the Lions do so I think the game plan will be a little different then just short passes.. But under play I would consider much more..
How is he a bust if he hasnt played lol he has two targets all year 1 catch for 15 yards and 1 Def pass interference. Know the facts before you judge someone
Quote Originally Posted by HabsHater88:
Stefon Diggs is expected to play.. That will make a difference.. L Treadwell what a bust.. I thought this guy would step up..
Cowboys don't have a D-Line like the Lions do so I think the game plan will be a little different then just short passes.. But under play I would consider much more..
How is he a bust if he hasnt played lol he has two targets all year 1 catch for 15 yards and 1 Def pass interference. Know the facts before you judge someone
You don't fade an elite side who is an ATS covering machine on a short number, Jesus Christ. If you hate the Cowboys that much, Just wait until they start laying absurd numbers, Now is not the time to fade.
You don't fade an elite side who is an ATS covering machine on a short number, Jesus Christ. If you hate the Cowboys that much, Just wait until they start laying absurd numbers, Now is not the time to fade.
Cowboys have only lost 1 game all year and who was that to the New York Football Giants. Giants have won 6 in a row. Giants only 2 games behind Dallas with one more game against them. So if you are using this as some what a let down game for Dallas they absolutely can't afford to let down if they want that home field advantage throughout which in the playoffs is huge they want to bury any chance of the Giants catching them. Final score Dallas 27 Vikings 17 Bradford and Vikings lucky to put up 17 against Cowboys.
Cowboys have only lost 1 game all year and who was that to the New York Football Giants. Giants have won 6 in a row. Giants only 2 games behind Dallas with one more game against them. So if you are using this as some what a let down game for Dallas they absolutely can't afford to let down if they want that home field advantage throughout which in the playoffs is huge they want to bury any chance of the Giants catching them. Final score Dallas 27 Vikings 17 Bradford and Vikings lucky to put up 17 against Cowboys.
Stefon Diggs is expected to play.. That will make a difference.. L Treadwell what a bust.. I thought this guy would step up..
Cowboys don't have a D-Line like the Lions do so I think the game plan will be a little different then just short passes.. But under play I would consider much more..
I have been a Lions fan for a gazillion years and you say they have a D Line their D Line is exactly why they are going no where this year.
Quote Originally Posted by HabsHater88:
Stefon Diggs is expected to play.. That will make a difference.. L Treadwell what a bust.. I thought this guy would step up..
Cowboys don't have a D-Line like the Lions do so I think the game plan will be a little different then just short passes.. But under play I would consider much more..
I have been a Lions fan for a gazillion years and you say they have a D Line their D Line is exactly why they are going no where this year.
Laying 3.5 in Minnesota is the equivalent of laying 10 to them at home. Vegas isn't giving away money here. The line is inflated as it is, it should be a -2.5 or -3 game at most. Again, Cowboys are obviously capable of covering this spread. There are better games to bet this week, but the argument can definitely be made for the Vikings here. Best front 7 they've faced, lockdown corner for Dez, loud crowd on primetime, and a potential let down spot between important division games for the boys. Vikings need this win more badly than the cowboys do.
Laying 3.5 in Minnesota is the equivalent of laying 10 to them at home. Vegas isn't giving away money here. The line is inflated as it is, it should be a -2.5 or -3 game at most. Again, Cowboys are obviously capable of covering this spread. There are better games to bet this week, but the argument can definitely be made for the Vikings here. Best front 7 they've faced, lockdown corner for Dez, loud crowd on primetime, and a potential let down spot between important division games for the boys. Vikings need this win more badly than the cowboys do.
One motivational factor for the Cowboys: tiebreakers with the Giants. The Vikings are a common opponent this year. Remember, Dallas went 12-4 and because of tiebreakers had to play the Lions in the Wildcard game, ten TRaVEL to Lambau. Same record as the Packers, lost in tiebreakers.
One motivational factor for the Cowboys: tiebreakers with the Giants. The Vikings are a common opponent this year. Remember, Dallas went 12-4 and because of tiebreakers had to play the Lions in the Wildcard game, ten TRaVEL to Lambau. Same record as the Packers, lost in tiebreakers.
Stop the run good luck. Then you have Bryant, Beasley, Williams Whitehead, Whitten and on and on Minny will not be close in this game. Dallas playing with a ton of confidence and playing for that huge home field advantage which all teams want. I said it last week against Detroit if AP was playing they may have a chance no AP no chance. I take that back even with AP no chance.
Even with AP the Cowboys would still win.
Quote Originally Posted by lookingtowin:
Stop the run good luck. Then you have Bryant, Beasley, Williams Whitehead, Whitten and on and on Minny will not be close in this game. Dallas playing with a ton of confidence and playing for that huge home field advantage which all teams want. I said it last week against Detroit if AP was playing they may have a chance no AP no chance. I take that back even with AP no chance.
One motivational factor for the Cowboys: tiebreakers with the Giants. The Vikings are a common opponent this year. Remember, Dallas went 12-4 and because of tiebreakers had to play the Lions in the Wildcard game, ten TRaVEL to Lambau. Same record as the Packers, lost in tiebreakers.
Tie breaker with the Giants can only be head 2 head as the only way the Giants catch Dallas is with another win against them.
Quote Originally Posted by porcelainfist:
One motivational factor for the Cowboys: tiebreakers with the Giants. The Vikings are a common opponent this year. Remember, Dallas went 12-4 and because of tiebreakers had to play the Lions in the Wildcard game, ten TRaVEL to Lambau. Same record as the Packers, lost in tiebreakers.
Tie breaker with the Giants can only be head 2 head as the only way the Giants catch Dallas is with another win against them.
Minny could steal this, especially if diggs plays. They could pass on dallas, Washington moved the ball at will through the air. It is a tough place to play. Minnesota is desperate.
Minny could steal this, especially if diggs plays. They could pass on dallas, Washington moved the ball at will through the air. It is a tough place to play. Minnesota is desperate.