• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....

    «First Previous 91011 ... 151617 Next Last»
    bets2win
    drose1
    bertski
    byharleyjames
    bunny651
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 121161
    Posts: 405
    «First Previous 91011 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 6:51 PM ET #201

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav2282:

    Pretty soon you'll have your own advertising space on this thread Bets2Win!
    Keep it rolllling!

    Dude, STFU!!!!! Are you SERIOUS!?!??!

    Stop saying dumb shit like that!!! Cmon Bro!!!! Stupid ass Posts like this are why Im getting in trouble and "Potentially Banned"!!!!

    Just STOP saying shit like this PLEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!

    PS. I know your intentions are "good" but Im in trouble because of posters saying stupid shit like this, unless you have a comment about my picks or about the NFL this Sunday, please just DONT respond! Thank you!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav2282:

    Pretty soon you'll have your own advertising space on this thread Bets2Win!
    Keep it rolllling!

    Dude, STFU!!!!! Are you SERIOUS!?!??!

    Stop saying dumb shit like that!!! Cmon Bro!!!! Stupid ass Posts like this are why Im getting in trouble and "Potentially Banned"!!!!

    Just STOP saying shit like this PLEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!

    PS. I know your intentions are "good" but Im in trouble because of posters saying stupid shit like this, unless you have a comment about my picks or about the NFL this Sunday, please just DONT respond! Thank you!!!!!!
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 6:53 PM ET #202

    Covers-Team... Can you DELETE Trav2282's Post (#206) above so there's NOTHING AT ALL to accuse me of???? Thanks CT!!!
    Reply
    Covers-Team... Can you DELETE Trav2282's Post (#206) above so there's NOTHING AT ALL to accuse me of???? Thanks CT!!!
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 7:54 PM ET #203

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneDawg:

    Good Luck Bets2win

    Let's Hammer the Books Again, I've Been Viewing Your Picks Silently For Weeks! Thanks Alot Buddy ! 

    I really like
    PHI EAGLES -2½ and SF 49ERS -6½ alot so here goes another BIG WIN !!!!   Cheers

    PARLAY (6 TEAMS)

    [210] STL RAMS +10½-140 (B+1½)
    [212] HOU TEXANS -2½-179 (B+1½)
    [218] PHI EAGLES -2½-105
    [219] DET LIONS +10½-111 (B+½)
    [228] DEN BRONCOS +3½-107
    [230] SF 49ERS -6½-125 (B+½)
    150 / 4191

    STRAIGHT BET

    [218] PHI EAGLES -2½-105
    1050 / 1000

    2 Team Mixed Tsr
    [218] PHI EAGLES +4½-105 (B+7)
    [230] SF 49ERS PK-100 (B+7)
    1300 / 1000

    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [218] PHI EAGLES +½-165 (B+3)
    [230] SF 49ERS -4-175 (B+3)
    1000 / 1486

    More than likely, I'll be throwing a decent sized Parlay on SF and Philly myself!!! Lets take it down "TheOneDawg"!!!!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneDawg:

    Good Luck Bets2win

    Let's Hammer the Books Again, I've Been Viewing Your Picks Silently For Weeks! Thanks Alot Buddy ! 

    I really like
    PHI EAGLES -2½ and SF 49ERS -6½ alot so here goes another BIG WIN !!!!   Cheers

    PARLAY (6 TEAMS)

    [210] STL RAMS +10½-140 (B+1½)
    [212] HOU TEXANS -2½-179 (B+1½)
    [218] PHI EAGLES -2½-105
    [219] DET LIONS +10½-111 (B+½)
    [228] DEN BRONCOS +3½-107
    [230] SF 49ERS -6½-125 (B+½)
    150 / 4191

    STRAIGHT BET

    [218] PHI EAGLES -2½-105
    1050 / 1000

    2 Team Mixed Tsr
    [218] PHI EAGLES +4½-105 (B+7)
    [230] SF 49ERS PK-100 (B+7)
    1300 / 1000

    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [218] PHI EAGLES +½-165 (B+3)
    [230] SF 49ERS -4-175 (B+3)
    1000 / 1486

    More than likely, I'll be throwing a decent sized Parlay on SF and Philly myself!!! Lets take it down "TheOneDawg"!!!!  
     
    drose1
    drose1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1155
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 8:19 PM ET #204

    BOL
    Reply
    BOL
     
    bertski
    bertski
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 4556
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 8:23 PM ET #205

    GOOD JOB   2 WIN
    Reply
    GOOD JOB   2 WIN
     
    bertski
    bertski
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 4556
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 8:24 PM ET #206

    GOOD JOB 2 WIN
    Reply
    GOOD JOB 2 WIN
     
    byharleyjames
    byharleyjames
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 1425
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 8:25 PM ET #207

    Just curious, why would they ban you for posting winners? I guess I don't understand how this works...
    Reply
    Just curious, why would they ban you for posting winners? I guess I don't understand how this works...
     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 8:32 PM ET #208

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:


    STOP POSTING SHIT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cmon bro seriously!??!?! 

    Your 1st freakin post has to be THIS!!!!??!? No offense, but its ASSHOLES like you who are getting me in trouble when I havent done ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!! JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!

    Can I be any more clear!?!??! 

    DONT POST NON-PICKS RELATED CONTENT!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY OTHER WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!!

    Please Covers-Team, DELETE This CRAP!!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!

     

    You probably need to do a re-cap with all this stuff going on.   BOL to you.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:


    STOP POSTING SHIT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cmon bro seriously!??!?! 

    Your 1st freakin post has to be THIS!!!!??!? No offense, but its ASSHOLES like you who are getting me in trouble when I havent done ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!! JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!

    Can I be any more clear!?!??! 

    DONT POST NON-PICKS RELATED CONTENT!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY OTHER WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!!

    Please Covers-Team, DELETE This CRAP!!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!

     

    You probably need to do a re-cap with all this stuff going on.   BOL to you.

     
    pipelayer10
    pipelayer10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 8:44 PM ET #209

    trll em bets, thanks for all your knowledge and research

     

    Reply

    trll em bets, thanks for all your knowledge and research

     

     
    IgetMoney101
    IgetMoney101
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6868
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 8:48 PM ET #210

    Keep up the great work 
    Reply
    Keep up the great work 
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 9:20 PM ET #211

    Quote Originally Posted by bunny651:

     

    You probably need to do a re-cap with all this stuff going on.   BOL to you.


    Good Call bunny.....

      .......... Guys, I need a BIG FAVOR!!!


    Please STOP Bashing Powerade and/or ANYONE thats on my case....

    Please DO NOT ask for my personal info, including Email, or anything of that nature...

    Please DO NOT post ANY WEBSITES AT ALL... Even if they SOUND/Look Like my Username!!!!...

    I know it is NOT YOUR INTENTIONS to get me In Trouble or BANNED but bc someone "offered me a donation" and someone "asked me for my email" and bc someone "posted about a website"..... I "could" get Banned bc of this....

    Ive been coming here for YEARs and I would be FURIOUS if I got Banned for Actions that WERE NOT EVEN MINE!!!!

    PLEASE GUYS STOP ALL "NON-FOOTBALL/PICKS RELATED" RESPONSES!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny651:

     

    You probably need to do a re-cap with all this stuff going on.   BOL to you.


    Good Call bunny.....

      .......... Guys, I need a BIG FAVOR!!!


    Please STOP Bashing Powerade and/or ANYONE thats on my case....

    Please DO NOT ask for my personal info, including Email, or anything of that nature...

    Please DO NOT post ANY WEBSITES AT ALL... Even if they SOUND/Look Like my Username!!!!...

    I know it is NOT YOUR INTENTIONS to get me In Trouble or BANNED but bc someone "offered me a donation" and someone "asked me for my email" and bc someone "posted about a website"..... I "could" get Banned bc of this....

    Ive been coming here for YEARs and I would be FURIOUS if I got Banned for Actions that WERE NOT EVEN MINE!!!!

    PLEASE GUYS STOP ALL "NON-FOOTBALL/PICKS RELATED" RESPONSES!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

     
    lady_luck
    lady_luck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1310
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 9:25 PM ET #212

    I agree.... 9 pages to go through to find all the picks...I think...can you repost just the picks please....I will find the write ups after .... thanks!
    Reply
    I agree.... 9 pages to go through to find all the picks...I think...can you repost just the picks please....I will find the write ups after .... thanks!
     
    davopnz
    davopnz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 6686
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 9:39 PM ET #213

    can you put a parlay together for me please bets!!
    Reply
    can you put a parlay together for me please bets!!
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 9:41 PM ET #214

    Quote Originally Posted by lady_luck:

    I agree.... 9 pages to go through to find all the picks...I think...can you repost just the picks please....I will find the write ups after .... thanks!

    Oh ok, I see what you're saying, I mis-took what he wanted me to re-post.... Here ya go....

    Theres my 5 Picks on the First Page and then I added these 2 Plays, so thats 7 Total..........


    Im Adding 2 More Plays for Sunday:

     

    Houston -4.5 vs KC: well here comes my LOVE AFFINITY for Houston, rearing its Ugly head once again!!! hahaha, but I looked at this game long and hard and I do like Houston here. KC looked great lastwk versus the Colts and I applaud them for coming out amped and ready to play, they really gave Indy a run for their money and put up a much better fight than I thought they would! This is their 2nd Consecutive Road Game and I dont think that bodes well for them. KC and Houston BOTH Suck versus the Pass and are Great versus the Rush (ranking 25th/32nd vs the Pass and 6th/5th vs the Rush)....Also, BOTH Teams can Run the Ball VERY well, KC ranking 3rd in Rushing Offense and Houston Ranking 5th. The difference here, in my opinion, is KC ONLY Ranks 27th in Passing Offense, whereas Houston Ranks 14th and has MUUUCH Better Weapons through the Air!! Houstons Passing Offense "could be" Top 5 in the League, but their Rushing Attack has been so Lethal, they havent needed to Pass as often as they ussually have to.... KCs awful Pass Defense will get Shredded by Schaub, Andre, Jacoby (probable), Walters, Daniels, etc... Matt Cassell just isnt very good and though his weapons are decent in Chambers and Bowe, they just cant seem to get a rythym going, passing the ball in the NFL is heavily reliant on rythym and timing and the Cheifs have none of that!! Houstons Offense Ranks 6th in Total Yds, whereas KCs ONLY Ranks 24th, so even though KC can Run the Ball effectively... If Houston speeds up the pace of this game and creates an Aerial Battle (which if theyre smart, They Will), KC will get shredded and have NO CHANCE of keeping up with Schaub and Company... Both teams will "probably" start off trying to establish the Running Game and since both teams have pretty good Rushing Defenses, I think theyre both going to eventually turn to the Passing Game, where Houston will Dominate!! I am somewhat concerned with Houstons ability to Defend KC and I would be concerned with a possible "back-door" cover, but Im confident that the Texans will pull away and leave KC in the dust... (laying 1-Unit on Houston)

     

    Tampa Bay +4 vs. New Orleans: I am somewhat concerned with how poorly N'awlens played lastwk, infact it almost made this a "No-Play" for me. TB has proven that they arent the "laughing stock of the NFL" and they can Win football games this season, whereas New Orleans has only proved that they arent nearly as good as they were last season! TB ussually plays NO pretty closely, even when they were on opposite sides of the spectrum and not that i think TBs as good as NO, Tampa can Win this game at Home vs an overrated NO team.... There is one Very Interesting Matchup inside of this game, its the New Orleans Passing Game (ranked 5th) vs. the Tampa Bay Passing Defense (ranked 9th).... NO's Defense is ranked pretty decent this season so I am concerned that TBs VERY MEDIOCRE Offense may have trouble scoring, I think they should be able to put up a few scores and keep up with NO. I look for Tampa Bay to try and slow this game down with the Rushing Attack and Im curious if New Orleans will continue to get Mediocre Production out of their Running Backs.... since Pierre Thomas has been out, Ladell Betts and Chris Ivory haven't exactly eased the minds of the Saints Offensive Coordinaters, as neither of the two has seized their opportunity. The only reason I bring up NOs Lack of RB play is because I think due to TBs Solid Passing Defense, NO might be forced to get something going on the ground.... With that said, I think the pace of this game will be slowed down and low scoring.... At the end of the day.... I just think this is going to be a FG game so GIMME the 4 Points!!!  (puttin 1-Unit on TB)

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_luck:

    I agree.... 9 pages to go through to find all the picks...I think...can you repost just the picks please....I will find the write ups after .... thanks!

    Oh ok, I see what you're saying, I mis-took what he wanted me to re-post.... Here ya go....

    Theres my 5 Picks on the First Page and then I added these 2 Plays, so thats 7 Total..........


    Im Adding 2 More Plays for Sunday:

     

    Houston -4.5 vs KC: well here comes my LOVE AFFINITY for Houston, rearing its Ugly head once again!!! hahaha, but I looked at this game long and hard and I do like Houston here. KC looked great lastwk versus the Colts and I applaud them for coming out amped and ready to play, they really gave Indy a run for their money and put up a much better fight than I thought they would! This is their 2nd Consecutive Road Game and I dont think that bodes well for them. KC and Houston BOTH Suck versus the Pass and are Great versus the Rush (ranking 25th/32nd vs the Pass and 6th/5th vs the Rush)....Also, BOTH Teams can Run the Ball VERY well, KC ranking 3rd in Rushing Offense and Houston Ranking 5th. The difference here, in my opinion, is KC ONLY Ranks 27th in Passing Offense, whereas Houston Ranks 14th and has MUUUCH Better Weapons through the Air!! Houstons Passing Offense "could be" Top 5 in the League, but their Rushing Attack has been so Lethal, they havent needed to Pass as often as they ussually have to.... KCs awful Pass Defense will get Shredded by Schaub, Andre, Jacoby (probable), Walters, Daniels, etc... Matt Cassell just isnt very good and though his weapons are decent in Chambers and Bowe, they just cant seem to get a rythym going, passing the ball in the NFL is heavily reliant on rythym and timing and the Cheifs have none of that!! Houstons Offense Ranks 6th in Total Yds, whereas KCs ONLY Ranks 24th, so even though KC can Run the Ball effectively... If Houston speeds up the pace of this game and creates an Aerial Battle (which if theyre smart, They Will), KC will get shredded and have NO CHANCE of keeping up with Schaub and Company... Both teams will "probably" start off trying to establish the Running Game and since both teams have pretty good Rushing Defenses, I think theyre both going to eventually turn to the Passing Game, where Houston will Dominate!! I am somewhat concerned with Houstons ability to Defend KC and I would be concerned with a possible "back-door" cover, but Im confident that the Texans will pull away and leave KC in the dust... (laying 1-Unit on Houston)

     

    Tampa Bay +4 vs. New Orleans: I am somewhat concerned with how poorly N'awlens played lastwk, infact it almost made this a "No-Play" for me. TB has proven that they arent the "laughing stock of the NFL" and they can Win football games this season, whereas New Orleans has only proved that they arent nearly as good as they were last season! TB ussually plays NO pretty closely, even when they were on opposite sides of the spectrum and not that i think TBs as good as NO, Tampa can Win this game at Home vs an overrated NO team.... There is one Very Interesting Matchup inside of this game, its the New Orleans Passing Game (ranked 5th) vs. the Tampa Bay Passing Defense (ranked 9th).... NO's Defense is ranked pretty decent this season so I am concerned that TBs VERY MEDIOCRE Offense may have trouble scoring, I think they should be able to put up a few scores and keep up with NO. I look for Tampa Bay to try and slow this game down with the Rushing Attack and Im curious if New Orleans will continue to get Mediocre Production out of their Running Backs.... since Pierre Thomas has been out, Ladell Betts and Chris Ivory haven't exactly eased the minds of the Saints Offensive Coordinaters, as neither of the two has seized their opportunity. The only reason I bring up NOs Lack of RB play is because I think due to TBs Solid Passing Defense, NO might be forced to get something going on the ground.... With that said, I think the pace of this game will be slowed down and low scoring.... At the end of the day.... I just think this is going to be a FG game so GIMME the 4 Points!!!  (puttin 1-Unit on TB)

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 9:42 PM ET #215

    Quote Originally Posted by davopnz:

    can you put a parlay together for me please bets!!

    I have 7 Total Plays posted... just Mix n Match them!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by davopnz:

    can you put a parlay together for me please bets!!

    I have 7 Total Plays posted... just Mix n Match them!  
     
    NEO - THE ONE
    NEO - THE ONE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5182
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 9:49 PM ET #216

    Hey ONe dawg

    why phily+ 1/2 ?????

    why not philly - 1/2 and could have got 49ers -3

    for maybe the same price





    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)

    [218] PHI EAGLES +½-165 (B+3)
    [230] SF 49ERS -4-175 (B+3)
    1000 / 1486
    Reply
    Hey ONe dawg

    why phily+ 1/2 ?????

    why not philly - 1/2 and could have got 49ers -3

    for maybe the same price





    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)

    [218] PHI EAGLES +½-165 (B+3)
    [230] SF 49ERS -4-175 (B+3)
    1000 / 1486
     
    davopnz
    davopnz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 6686
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 10:01 PM ET #217

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:


    I have 7 Total Plays posted... just Mix n Match them!  



    what picks are you feeling the strongest about? any totals?? i really need to get the ball rolling this week!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:


    I have 7 Total Plays posted... just Mix n Match them!  



    what picks are you feeling the strongest about? any totals?? i really need to get the ball rolling this week!
     
    Airmail26
    Airmail26
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1528
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 10:04 PM ET #218

    Best of luck bets.  Enjoy the write-ups.
    Reply
    Best of luck bets.  Enjoy the write-ups.
     
    lovinhockey
    lovinhockey
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8547
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 10:10 PM ET #219

    BOL GREAT JOB 
    Reply
    BOL GREAT JOB 
     
    jorgefares
    jorgefares
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 10:22 PM ET #220

    Bets2Win...This is my first week in this forum. I am not betting, I just participate in an office poll and we pick ATS.

    Reading this thread, I realize you have done an amazing job. Could you please help me with your best guessing for the rest of the games this week?

    I need help specially on Miami@GB , Dallas@Minny, Balt@NE, Indy@Wash

    I will really appreciate your advice for those games.

     

    Reply

    Bets2Win...This is my first week in this forum. I am not betting, I just participate in an office poll and we pick ATS.

    Reading this thread, I realize you have done an amazing job. Could you please help me with your best guessing for the rest of the games this week?

    I need help specially on Miami@GB , Dallas@Minny, Balt@NE, Indy@Wash

    I will really appreciate your advice for those games.

     

     
    stanminh
    stanminh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 57
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 10:30 PM ET #221

    thanks for your hard work BTW.

    little nervous about detroit and atlanta. What is your thought on Chicago.

    Reply

    thanks for your hard work BTW.

    little nervous about detroit and atlanta. What is your thought on Chicago.

     
    pinoy1da
    pinoy1da
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6156
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 10:57 PM ET #222

    Reply
     
    SuperBears
    SuperBears
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 41
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 11:05 PM ET #223

    Hope you keep it going bets, keep up the good work.  I was glad to see you had S.F. as one of your picks as I have an affinity to them as you do for Hou, I keep thinking they will be the team they were suppose to preseason.  Hope they start doing so this week.

    Reply

    Hope you keep it going bets, keep up the good work.  I was glad to see you had S.F. as one of your picks as I have an affinity to them as you do for Hou, I keep thinking they will be the team they were suppose to preseason.  Hope they start doing so this week.

     
    blake5869
    blake5869
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 11:09 PM ET #224

    hey whats up bets2win i agree u are doing a service to us rookies keep up the good work!!!!!! thanks a bunch !
    Reply
    hey whats up bets2win i agree u are doing a service to us rookies keep up the good work!!!!!! thanks a bunch !
     
     
    Lucky Luciano
    Lucky Luciano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2422
    Posted: Oct. 16, 2010 - 11:11 PM ET #225

    Good Luck guy  
    Reply
    Good Luck guy  
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 91011 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,319
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,777
    • MLB Playoffs 5,479
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,935
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,995
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,361
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.