• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....

    «First Previous 111213 ... 151617 Next Last»
    rossco
    lifemisspent
    avenue
    Ramathorn02
    KasperNV
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 121161
    Posts: 405
    «First Previous 111213 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    rossco
    rossco
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 122
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 8:47 AM ET #251

    Reply
     
    lifemisspent
    lifemisspent
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 7312
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 9:04 AM ET #252

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnstorm:

    For those who asked, bets2win's 7 picks are:

    St. Louis +8.5
    SF -6.5
    Detroit +10.5
    Philly -2.5
    Denver +3.5
    Houston -4.5
    Tampa Bay +4

    GL

    I love this guy but today the party comes to a crashing halt.

    Tampa

    Philly

    SF

    Will not cover.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnstorm:

    For those who asked, bets2win's 7 picks are:

    St. Louis +8.5
    SF -6.5
    Detroit +10.5
    Philly -2.5
    Denver +3.5
    Houston -4.5
    Tampa Bay +4

    GL

    I love this guy but today the party comes to a crashing halt.

    Tampa

    Philly

    SF

    Will not cover.

     

     
    avenue
    avenue
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 7616
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 9:07 AM ET #253

    Reply
     
    Ramathorn02
    Ramathorn02
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2684
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 9:19 AM ET #254

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchNumbers:

    everyone on sf worries me
    I agree.  GL to bets and everyone though.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchNumbers:

    everyone on sf worries me
    I agree.  GL to bets and everyone though.
     
    KasperNV
    KasperNV
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 15195
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 9:33 AM ET #255

    I love this guy but today the party comes to a crashing halt.

    Tampa

    Philly

    SF

    Will not cover.

    Have you posted these picks in the forum?

    Second mouse gets the cheese.
    Reply

    I love this guy but today the party comes to a crashing halt.

    Tampa

    Philly

    SF

    Will not cover.

    Have you posted these picks in the forum?

     
    centralflaguy
    centralflaguy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 11009
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 9:35 AM ET #256

    VARY NICE RECORD
    Reply
    VARY NICE RECORD
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 9:38 AM ET #257

    Philly

    SF

    Rams

    Reply

    Philly

    SF

    Rams

     
    softrocky
    softrocky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1664
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:01 AM ET #258

    ...:) You're the best B2W.. .. BOL... Following someone with a winning record is a lot smarter than following someone with no record but trash talking. If you can't accept losing then don't ever gamble. I am still a winner even if i lose all today because of the last winning weeks.
    Reply
    ...:) You're the best B2W.. .. BOL... Following someone with a winning record is a lot smarter than following someone with no record but trash talking. If you can't accept losing then don't ever gamble. I am still a winner even if i lose all today because of the last winning weeks.
     
    softrocky
    softrocky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1664
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:02 AM ET #259

    Quote Originally Posted by xuburlc1034:

    WOW THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN GREAT!! HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THESE GUYS??

    I recently joined and they are on a 10-1 Run Last 11 Picks , Perfect 2-0 Saturday!

    TODAY they will RELASE A 5-0 PERFECT SYSTEM PARLAY that is supposed to be released in next 10 Minutes

    The site is 100% FREE

    Just a Basic Email Newsletter that I get daily! They have been on fire, CHeck em out if you have a few seconds.. GOOD LUCK HOPE THEY HELP YOU TOO!!

    www.FreePicksForLife.com



    Dude, 2-0 on SATURDAY games is Nothing.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by xuburlc1034:

    WOW THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN GREAT!! HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THESE GUYS??

    I recently joined and they are on a 10-1 Run Last 11 Picks , Perfect 2-0 Saturday!

    TODAY they will RELASE A 5-0 PERFECT SYSTEM PARLAY that is supposed to be released in next 10 Minutes

    The site is 100% FREE

    Just a Basic Email Newsletter that I get daily! They have been on fire, CHeck em out if you have a few seconds.. GOOD LUCK HOPE THEY HELP YOU TOO!!

    www.FreePicksForLife.com



    Dude, 2-0 on SATURDAY games is Nothing.
     
    xaycopicks
    xaycopicks
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:06 AM ET #260

    I notice Bets2Win didn't post his usual, " Those against me "
    Reply
    I notice Bets2Win didn't post his usual, " Those against me "
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:12 AM ET #261

    Quote Originally Posted by lifemisspent:

    I love this guy but today the party comes to a crashing halt.

    Tampa

    Philly

    SF

    Will not cover.

     


    hey, thats 4-3 my man!!! with the exception of some juice, thats a Winning card!!!! haha
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lifemisspent:

    I love this guy but today the party comes to a crashing halt.

    Tampa

    Philly

    SF

    Will not cover.

     


    hey, thats 4-3 my man!!! with the exception of some juice, thats a Winning card!!!! haha
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:14 AM ET #262

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnstorm:

    For those who asked, bets2win's 7 picks are:

    St. Louis +9.5
    SF -6.5 (hook)
    Detroit +10.5
    Philly -2
    Denver +3.5
    Houston -4.5
    Tampa Bay +4


    GL

    Thank you buddy, saved me some time... I actually got Philly -2, St Louis +9.5, and SF -7 (bought the hook tho)..... Thank you!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnstorm:

    For those who asked, bets2win's 7 picks are:

    St. Louis +9.5
    SF -6.5 (hook)
    Detroit +10.5
    Philly -2
    Denver +3.5
    Houston -4.5
    Tampa Bay +4


    GL

    Thank you buddy, saved me some time... I actually got Philly -2, St Louis +9.5, and SF -7 (bought the hook tho)..... Thank you!
     
    Bronco6
    Bronco6
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 371
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:15 AM ET #263

        Grasshopper !!!!!
    Reply
        Grasshopper !!!!!
     
    schboy23
    schboy23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 297
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:21 AM ET #264

    Reply
     
    WizrduvOdz
    WizrduvOdz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3164
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:32 AM ET #265

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    I appreciate your support WizrduvOdz 

    Heres the thing, I didnt mind so much when I saw a couple ppl accusing me of "going tout" (infact...at first i didnt even know what it meant, lol), it sort of pissed me off bc Ive been VERY COURTEOUS and helpful to EVERYONE and Ive tried my best to help, yet a few people STILL accused me of having bad intentions, that made me Angry and I responded with my Anger towards these Posters....

    .......But when I found out that this clown "powerade" was actually lobbying to have me "banned", thats when it REALLY Pissed Me Off!!! Its incredible to me that after YEARS and YEARS of Losing (just like EVERYONE else!!!), the past few seasons, I've FINALLY reached my potential as a Handicapper and this season, I decided to Share my SUCCESS with Covers.com bc of the YEARS of Help that these Forums gave me when I was in College.... So in short, I try and give back to these Forums, yet some Loser has Nothing Better to do, than to create a "Witch-Hunt" and try to get me BANNED!!!!

     

    You said towards the end that "It's not the plays that are so interesting, its the fact that you are spot on with your analysis so often". What exactly do you mean by that? Are you basically implying that bc my Capping of games doesnt just lead me to the ATS Winner, but I've actually been able to nail the "flow of the game" aswell, that this makes me "more likely" to be a "tout" or to "go tout"???

    What I just cannot understand is this... When a Handicapper on this Board gets Red-Hot (as ive seemingly done), he/she is bound to receive a SHITLOAD of followers and an insane amount of exposure... But in my case, I have NEVER ONCE even mentioned, nor implied, that I wanted anything in return for my picks, infact, Ive gone out of my way to explain that I am NOT here for those reasons! Yet, I am being accused of this "tout" nonsense... so my question to you is "Does this happen EVERY SINGLE TIME a Handicapper gets HOT like this???" Bc in my case, I feel like I've gone out of my way to avoid being labeled or viewed as a "tout" so if Im being accused, doesnt every HOT Capper get accused??? One of his Biggest Reasons is that A LOT of my "followers" or ppl who have "defended" me have recently joined this forum, so according to him, Ive actually spent my time to create these "alter-egos" and am logging off of my name, and onto their names to "defend" myself!!! That concept to me is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!! Im literally BEGGING ANYONE who works for Covers to check the IP Address associated with my Username, and you will CLEARLY SEE that I am ONE PERSON, and that I am using ONE NAME, thats it!!!!!

    The fact that I have to continue to defend myself and continue to litter my Weekly Threads with this Nonsense, is quite pathetic, but Im NOT going to let this guy "powerade" slander my name and drag my reputation through the mud to the Covers-Team!!!

    I apologize for any cursing or foul language that I have recently used.... As those of you who have been following me can vouche that I am NOT a vulgar person, infact ive been VERY Polite thus far, but once this guy began pushing my buttons, i kind of lost it and began cursing A LOT... and for that, IM SORRY!!!



    The answer, in a word, is NO.  Just saying you provide reasons for your picks, not just the picks.  Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think anyone on here is going tout unless and until they start throwing strong hints.  You've stated emphatically that you aren't, so..............
    Also, in answer to the question about someone getting hot and being accused of wanting $ for their picks, if it's a relatively new poster, yes it happens almost always.

    GL


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    I appreciate your support WizrduvOdz 

    Heres the thing, I didnt mind so much when I saw a couple ppl accusing me of "going tout" (infact...at first i didnt even know what it meant, lol), it sort of pissed me off bc Ive been VERY COURTEOUS and helpful to EVERYONE and Ive tried my best to help, yet a few people STILL accused me of having bad intentions, that made me Angry and I responded with my Anger towards these Posters....

    .......But when I found out that this clown "powerade" was actually lobbying to have me "banned", thats when it REALLY Pissed Me Off!!! Its incredible to me that after YEARS and YEARS of Losing (just like EVERYONE else!!!), the past few seasons, I've FINALLY reached my potential as a Handicapper and this season, I decided to Share my SUCCESS with Covers.com bc of the YEARS of Help that these Forums gave me when I was in College.... So in short, I try and give back to these Forums, yet some Loser has Nothing Better to do, than to create a "Witch-Hunt" and try to get me BANNED!!!!

     

    You said towards the end that "It's not the plays that are so interesting, its the fact that you are spot on with your analysis so often". What exactly do you mean by that? Are you basically implying that bc my Capping of games doesnt just lead me to the ATS Winner, but I've actually been able to nail the "flow of the game" aswell, that this makes me "more likely" to be a "tout" or to "go tout"???

    What I just cannot understand is this... When a Handicapper on this Board gets Red-Hot (as ive seemingly done), he/she is bound to receive a SHITLOAD of followers and an insane amount of exposure... But in my case, I have NEVER ONCE even mentioned, nor implied, that I wanted anything in return for my picks, infact, Ive gone out of my way to explain that I am NOT here for those reasons! Yet, I am being accused of this "tout" nonsense... so my question to you is "Does this happen EVERY SINGLE TIME a Handicapper gets HOT like this???" Bc in my case, I feel like I've gone out of my way to avoid being labeled or viewed as a "tout" so if Im being accused, doesnt every HOT Capper get accused??? One of his Biggest Reasons is that A LOT of my "followers" or ppl who have "defended" me have recently joined this forum, so according to him, Ive actually spent my time to create these "alter-egos" and am logging off of my name, and onto their names to "defend" myself!!! That concept to me is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!! Im literally BEGGING ANYONE who works for Covers to check the IP Address associated with my Username, and you will CLEARLY SEE that I am ONE PERSON, and that I am using ONE NAME, thats it!!!!!

    The fact that I have to continue to defend myself and continue to litter my Weekly Threads with this Nonsense, is quite pathetic, but Im NOT going to let this guy "powerade" slander my name and drag my reputation through the mud to the Covers-Team!!!

    I apologize for any cursing or foul language that I have recently used.... As those of you who have been following me can vouche that I am NOT a vulgar person, infact ive been VERY Polite thus far, but once this guy began pushing my buttons, i kind of lost it and began cursing A LOT... and for that, IM SORRY!!!



    The answer, in a word, is NO.  Just saying you provide reasons for your picks, not just the picks.  Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think anyone on here is going tout unless and until they start throwing strong hints.  You've stated emphatically that you aren't, so..............
    Also, in answer to the question about someone getting hot and being accused of wanting $ for their picks, if it's a relatively new poster, yes it happens almost always.

    GL


     
    Gameover168
    Gameover168
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:37 AM ET #266

    B2W has 2 units on Philly and SF. You guys might want to take that into consideration when tailing him.

    another winning week hopefully!

    Reply

    B2W has 2 units on Philly and SF. You guys might want to take that into consideration when tailing him.

    another winning week hopefully!

     
    fishsticks
    fishsticks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 3342
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:42 AM ET #267

    Quote Originally Posted by lifemisspent:

    I love this guy but today the party comes to a crashing halt.

    Tampa

    Philly

    SF

    Will not cover.

     

      You are bad karma bro.  Keep your negative vibes in the islands.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lifemisspent:

    I love this guy but today the party comes to a crashing halt.

    Tampa

    Philly

    SF

    Will not cover.

     

      You are bad karma bro.  Keep your negative vibes in the islands.
     
    Mtlguy
    Mtlguy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 3786
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:45 AM ET #268

    BOL

    I am tailing you bro in a big way

    Its do or die for me.

    IN BET2WIN WE TRUST

    Reply

    BOL

    I am tailing you bro in a big way

    Its do or die for me.

    IN BET2WIN WE TRUST

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:54 AM ET #269

    Quote Originally Posted by xaycopicks:

    I notice Bets2Win didn't post his usual, " Those against me "

    LoL, yes! I Completely Forgot!!!


    Well To Update, Todays Picks are as Follows....


    St. Louis +9.5 (1-Unit)

    SF -6.5 (hook) (2-Units)

    Detroit +10.5 (1-Unit)

    Philly -2 (2-Units)

    Denver +3.5 (1-Unit)

    Houston -4.5 (1-Unit)

    Tampa Bay +4 (1-Unit)


    BOL to EVERYONE!!!  


    Those With Me!!!  


    Those Against Me!!!  



    Lets Hope the Good-Times ROLL!!! 




    ..... MUCH Better!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by xaycopicks:

    I notice Bets2Win didn't post his usual, " Those against me "

    LoL, yes! I Completely Forgot!!!


    Well To Update, Todays Picks are as Follows....


    St. Louis +9.5 (1-Unit)

    SF -6.5 (hook) (2-Units)

    Detroit +10.5 (1-Unit)

    Philly -2 (2-Units)

    Denver +3.5 (1-Unit)

    Houston -4.5 (1-Unit)

    Tampa Bay +4 (1-Unit)


    BOL to EVERYONE!!!  


    Those With Me!!!  


    Those Against Me!!!  



    Lets Hope the Good-Times ROLL!!! 




    ..... MUCH Better!
     
    nunong
    nunong
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 307
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 10:59 AM ET #270

    Thanks, Bet2Win.

     

    Keep doing what you do and ignore the bashers/haters.... They will be on every board you go.

    Reply

    Thanks, Bet2Win.

     

    Keep doing what you do and ignore the bashers/haters.... They will be on every board you go.

     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 11:01 AM ET #271

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Some advice.......start a new thread and let this one die. Post your updated card and leave it be....

    nice run your on bro

    As long as I updated my card and made it accessible on the most recent page, why should I "start a new thread" ? You'll hafta search through the Thread for the actual "Write-Ups" but I feel like a "brand new thread" would be much more of a waste of space than just letting this one linger, I dunno, just my Opinion....

    Thank you for your Support TRAIN69......  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Some advice.......start a new thread and let this one die. Post your updated card and leave it be....

    nice run your on bro

    As long as I updated my card and made it accessible on the most recent page, why should I "start a new thread" ? You'll hafta search through the Thread for the actual "Write-Ups" but I feel like a "brand new thread" would be much more of a waste of space than just letting this one linger, I dunno, just my Opinion....

    Thank you for your Support TRAIN69......  
     
    peanutt612
    peanutt612
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 1757
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 11:02 AM ET #272

    Reply
     
    slomotion
    slomotion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 11:08 AM ET #273

    new thread please....
    Reply
    new thread please....
     
    desiflava23
    desiflava23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 11:09 AM ET #274

    bets2win good pickin' man.. its always good to see a young guy know  his sh!t rather than listening to some old guy who still thinks its the '80s. 

    The spread for the Eagles game went down to 1. Any thoughts on why the spead keeps changing so much for this specific game?
    Reply
    bets2win good pickin' man.. its always good to see a young guy know  his sh!t rather than listening to some old guy who still thinks its the '80s. 

    The spread for the Eagles game went down to 1. Any thoughts on why the spead keeps changing so much for this specific game?
     
     
    jhn_doan40
    jhn_doan40
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 449
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2010 - 11:16 AM ET #275

    bets2win, what do think about OVER (detroit@giant) game. and what about PHILLY, 49ERS, UNDER (ravens@patriot) game, please let me know, thanks!

    Reply
    bets2win, what do think about OVER (detroit@giant) game. and what about PHILLY, 49ERS, UNDER (ravens@patriot) game, please let me know, thanks!

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 111213 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,805
    • MLB Playoffs 5,556
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,996
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,064
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.