• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....

    «First Previous 234 ... 151617 Next Last»
    michaelpaul1
    bets2win
    hawks4
    smokeycolumbian
    Sportsmind
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 121161
    Posts: 405
    «First Previous 234 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:04 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

     ....... I sure hope so man!!! Ive been coming here for YEARS!!! (MUCH Longer than my Usernames signup date, ive been a VIEWER for MUCH Longer!!!)

    I sure hope ONE Asshole with No LIFE doesnt convince Covers Staff im something that im NOT!!! Id seriously be LIVID if i got Banned!!! Its sickening man, if i picked "losers" this wouldnt even be an issue!!! Its bc im so goddamn good at what i do, that this is even an issue!!!! Im REALLY REALLY Fed Up with it!!! 

    like you said...you arent a made up name and been here since 2006 and earlier...like me ...you enjoy covers and I also hope the staff realizes that...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

     ....... I sure hope so man!!! Ive been coming here for YEARS!!! (MUCH Longer than my Usernames signup date, ive been a VIEWER for MUCH Longer!!!)

    I sure hope ONE Asshole with No LIFE doesnt convince Covers Staff im something that im NOT!!! Id seriously be LIVID if i got Banned!!! Its sickening man, if i picked "losers" this wouldnt even be an issue!!! Its bc im so goddamn good at what i do, that this is even an issue!!!! Im REALLY REALLY Fed Up with it!!! 

    like you said...you arent a made up name and been here since 2006 and earlier...like me ...you enjoy covers and I also hope the staff realizes that...
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:04 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by avrgsr:

    Bets2Win....Thanks for posting your picks after all the drama...I really feel the part about helping others as it all comes back in dividinds. Now let's put that all behind us and keep this moving forward!

    Thanks again bro...

    Let's get this

    EXACTLY Bro!!!! These Cappers helped me when i was in College and now im Paying back the Forums with my Hard-Work and my Efforts!!! Why the hell is that a PROBLEM!? This JERKOFF Powerade needs to get off my case and leave me the hell ALONE!!!

    I appreciate EVERYONES SUPPORT!!!! 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by avrgsr:

    Bets2Win....Thanks for posting your picks after all the drama...I really feel the part about helping others as it all comes back in dividinds. Now let's put that all behind us and keep this moving forward!

    Thanks again bro...

    Let's get this

    EXACTLY Bro!!!! These Cappers helped me when i was in College and now im Paying back the Forums with my Hard-Work and my Efforts!!! Why the hell is that a PROBLEM!? This JERKOFF Powerade needs to get off my case and leave me the hell ALONE!!!

    I appreciate EVERYONES SUPPORT!!!! 

     
    hawks4
    hawks4
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 1037
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:11 AM ET #28

    thanks bets2win. F the haters
    Reply
    thanks bets2win. F the haters
     
    smokeycolumbian
    smokeycolumbian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 62
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:15 AM ET #29

    Reply
     
    Sportsmind
    Sportsmind
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1285
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:21 AM ET #30

    Right On Brother! Ignore the haters, your write ups are appreciated

    Reply

    Right On Brother! Ignore the haters, your write ups are appreciated

     
    ooquockyoo
    ooquockyoo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 1803
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:26 AM ET #31

    Reply
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:27 AM ET #32

    gl bro

    The Rams game Im not so sure about. While SD has been horrible on the road, the Rams have hit the wall. They lost Clayton and now have ZERO at the wr position. Steven Jackson is a straight ahead runner and thats SDs strength. I think the best play in this game is the over. SD should put up 30+ and the Rams should come up with a couple scores.....



    Reply
    gl bro

    The Rams game Im not so sure about. While SD has been horrible on the road, the Rams have hit the wall. They lost Clayton and now have ZERO at the wr position. Steven Jackson is a straight ahead runner and thats SDs strength. I think the best play in this game is the over. SD should put up 30+ and the Rams should come up with a couple scores.....



     
    2Team_Parlay
    2Team_Parlay
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 10338
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:29 AM ET #33

    LOVIN ALL THE PIX ESPECIALLY THE DETROIT THAT WUZ MY BEST BET AS WELL... LETS GET IT MAN U R ON A ROLL KEEP IT COMIN BRO
    Reply
    LOVIN ALL THE PIX ESPECIALLY THE DETROIT THAT WUZ MY BEST BET AS WELL... LETS GET IT MAN U R ON A ROLL KEEP IT COMIN BRO
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:29 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    gl bro

    The Rams game Im not so sure about. While SD has been horrible on the road, the Rams have hit the wall. They lost Clayton and now have ZERO at the wr position. Steven Jackson is a straight ahead runner and thats SDs strength. I think the best play in this game is the over. SD should put up 30+ and the Rams should come up with a couple scores.....



    I like where your heads at!!!

    For what its worth, St Louis is my LEAST Favorite Pick of these 5... but nevertheless, i still pick St Louis to Cover the 8.5!

    BOL on your Bets TRAIN!!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    gl bro

    The Rams game Im not so sure about. While SD has been horrible on the road, the Rams have hit the wall. They lost Clayton and now have ZERO at the wr position. Steven Jackson is a straight ahead runner and thats SDs strength. I think the best play in this game is the over. SD should put up 30+ and the Rams should come up with a couple scores.....



    I like where your heads at!!!

    For what its worth, St Louis is my LEAST Favorite Pick of these 5... but nevertheless, i still pick St Louis to Cover the 8.5!

    BOL on your Bets TRAIN!!!!

     
    wannatripp
    wannatripp
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 624
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:31 AM ET #35

    i like your picks like always... i'm do a 5 teammer again with you this week... you the man... thats the first 8 teammer i've hit and thats the first 8 teammer my bookie ever paid out... then the next week i hit your 7 teammers with the same bookie...shiet was sick... you the man... the following week you've been so hot my local wouldnt take the bet.. lol...

     

    i see a 5-0 week comming again.. 

     

    i'm on phily big... this is a underrated team with a qb that is fighting for a true starting qb position within the phily faithfuls... andy reid saw something in this guy before he let Mcnabb go... I see a touchdown win at home hands down.

     

     

    Reply

    i like your picks like always... i'm do a 5 teammer again with you this week... you the man... thats the first 8 teammer i've hit and thats the first 8 teammer my bookie ever paid out... then the next week i hit your 7 teammers with the same bookie...shiet was sick... you the man... the following week you've been so hot my local wouldnt take the bet.. lol...

     

    i see a 5-0 week comming again.. 

     

    i'm on phily big... this is a underrated team with a qb that is fighting for a true starting qb position within the phily faithfuls... andy reid saw something in this guy before he let Mcnabb go... I see a touchdown win at home hands down.

     

     

     
    davopnz
    davopnz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 6686
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:31 AM ET #36

    love the picks except for StL cos they lost Clayton! And I'm not sold on Philly, I just don't trust them without Vick!


    Reply
    love the picks except for StL cos they lost Clayton! And I'm not sold on Philly, I just don't trust them without Vick!


     
    Skipster
    Skipster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 6422
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:33 AM ET #37

    one of the best runs i've ever seen here.  really impressive.  just keep your head up and ignore those cats.  no need to even respond to them anymore.  you seem like a straight up guy to me.  be well.
    Reply
    one of the best runs i've ever seen here.  really impressive.  just keep your head up and ignore those cats.  no need to even respond to them anymore.  you seem like a straight up guy to me.  be well.
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:37 AM ET #38

    GL bets
    Reply
    GL bets
     
    xx450xx
    xx450xx
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:38 AM ET #39

    BETSWIN ,  would phily's banged up, undersize front 7 be worry ???

    Reply

    BETSWIN ,  would phily's banged up, undersize front 7 be worry ???

     
    jagerbomb197
    jagerbomb197
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 460
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:42 AM ET #40

    Keep it up my friend
    Reply
    Keep it up my friend
     
    longstah
    longstah
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 2327
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:43 AM ET #41

    b2w, forget the hater, those hater get some of the guys i know b4 they get banned. But i don't think you will bro. I saw a guy that he didn't do anything and got like 7 picks winning in a row, and the next thing i know he's banned. But maybe he did something that make him banned. But i know for sure you won't because all you do is giving out the winning picks. Well i hope to see your postes again and again. And as alway BOL bro.
    Reply
    b2w, forget the hater, those hater get some of the guys i know b4 they get banned. But i don't think you will bro. I saw a guy that he didn't do anything and got like 7 picks winning in a row, and the next thing i know he's banned. But maybe he did something that make him banned. But i know for sure you won't because all you do is giving out the winning picks. Well i hope to see your postes again and again. And as alway BOL bro.
     
    HardLuck
    HardLuck
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:49 AM ET #42

    wow it's pretty sad that a man can't come on here and post some winners without some douchebag trying to get him banned. nevermind the haters bets2win, keep doin your thing.

    powerbitch, i mean powerade is just mad because he can't cap games, and obviously he has nothing better to do with his time. keep hatin powerade cuz haters are motivators.

     

    good luck bets2win.

    Reply

    wow it's pretty sad that a man can't come on here and post some winners without some douchebag trying to get him banned. nevermind the haters bets2win, keep doin your thing.

    powerbitch, i mean powerade is just mad because he can't cap games, and obviously he has nothing better to do with his time. keep hatin powerade cuz haters are motivators.

     

    good luck bets2win.

     
    manstar10
    manstar10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1786
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:51 AM ET #43

    you are god. im going strictly by your pick this week. im trusting you. please come through for me. you are an inspiration for the betters

    Reply

    you are god. im going strictly by your pick this week. im trusting you. please come through for me. you are an inspiration for the betters

     
    HardLuck
    HardLuck
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 1:53 AM ET #44

    I remember there was  a guy a few years back that use to cap basketball and he was money. dude hit like 85% of his plays. I believe his name was "nightrider" or something like that, and he got banned because some douche complained about him. pretty sad if the same thing happens to you.
    Reply
    I remember there was  a guy a few years back that use to cap basketball and he was money. dude hit like 85% of his plays. I believe his name was "nightrider" or something like that, and he got banned because some douche complained about him. pretty sad if the same thing happens to you.
     
    bulubulu
    bulubulu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 3612
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 2:04 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

        

       Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of All Ages.....

    Week 5 continued my hot streak, netting me a 5-2 Record Last Week... My last 3 Weeks have been EPIC, Posting a 5-2, 8-0, and 7-0 Record's over that 3 Wk span (20-2 Combined!!!) I certainly look to keep my Winning Ways ALIVE!!! As someone stated lastwk, where my 17-game Winning Streak Ended, a new one began (finished lastwk Wining 3 in a Row), so this Week, I'll be looking to build onto that 3 Game Streak!!!

    Unfortunately, with my success has come a few a$$h0le$ who claim im a "TOUT"... Im putting an end to this right here, right now!!! I AM NOT A TOUT! I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY! I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY WEBSITE! I AM NOT PROMOTING MY PICKS OR MY WEBSITE FOR MONEY!!!!! A couple of VERY generous guys offered to "donate" money to me, bc I've brought them MANY MANY Winners and I would obviously accept their OFFERS (Who wouldnt!?!?), that is NOT WHY IM HERE!!! I'm here bc Covers.com took care of me in College with Legendary Cappers (atleast I think they are!) such as "Macwestie", "rush", "sportsladyd", "vanzack", and "demapples" (I'll NEVER FORGET demapples "Sucker Bet" of the Week that ALMOST went UNDEFEATED!!) And I know there were a lot MORE Legendary Cappers that I'm forgetting, but the point is that when I needed a Winner, these Gentlemen (and Lady) were there for me EVERY WEEK with their Weekly Posts, providing me Winner After Winner when I needed to CHASE my DEBTs or Double Down my Earnings!!! Since then, I've began Handicapping Games on my Own and I realized that Im Pretty DAMN GOOD at Capping Games!!! So after YEARS of their Tutelage, and after YEARS of reading their Write-Ups, I began creating my own... And as they say.... The Rest is History!!!  

    Its awfully pathetic that I've gotta defend myself and post my freaking life story on here so I dont get BANNED!!! But the last thing I wanna do is Get Banned for some nonsense and not even have the chance to Defend Myself !!!

    For those of you Wondering WHY I'm Posting all of this... Believe it or Not, theres some JERKOFF Posting in the "Covers Help" Forum, "trying" to get me Banned for Handicapping Games properly and Picking Winners!!! Its awfully PATHETIC that this guy CANT Pick Winners, so hes gotta try and get me Banned bc I CAN!!!!      ..... Get a Life Bro!!!

    Ok onto the MAIN EVENT!!!! .......

     

    WEEK 6 WINNERS:

     

    San Francisco -6.5 vs Oakland: Oakland put together a RIDICULOUS week lastwk! Ousting the SD Chargers and establishing themselves as a force to be reckoned with in their Division. With that said, lastwk was the PERFECT WEEK for their Defense/Special Teams as they posted 2 Blocked Punts, and 2 Defensive TDs... It was RIDICULOUS!!! .... and more Importantly, it WILL NOT Happen Again this Week!!! I was a bit surprised when this line opened, as I expected it to be around 3 Pts, but then it came out around a TD and I was a bit shocked... I had to sit back n take it in for a minute. After actually looking at these 2 teams, I realized that the spread is accurate and theres A LOT of value in it. SF has played VERY WELL at Home and has Lost Both Home Games by 3 Pts each to New Orleans and Philadelphia. While I dont think N.O. is NEARLY as good as they were last season, theyre BOTH still SOLID NFL Teams. I personally think BOTH of those teams are BETTER than Oakland!! Remember guys, lastwk Oakland was AT HOME and playing a Division Rival (who normally plays eachother tight), add in the fact that S.D. has played HORRIBLE on the Road too and BOOM! You've got a BLOWOUT Win by Oakland!!! Now take away ALL of those FACTORS this Week! ...... Alex Smith should finally put together a "Mistake-Free" Afternoon and Limit his Turnovers to 1 or None, add in Frank Gores BEASTLY Running Style, I think Smith looks underneath for Gore and VD (Vernon Davis) and I expect both to have solid afternoons, VD will be burning Oakland's LBs Deep up the Seem and Gore outta the Backfield should Also be effective as well. I dont see SF taking too many shots deep and theyll prolly avoid Nnamdi altogether but their Short-Intermediate Passing Game should be enough to keep the chains moving all day!!!!..... The M. Bush/ D. McFadden situation is interesting to me, as BOTH are VERY Capable RBs with GREAT Ability and they do concern me but I could see the Oakland Running Game having some trouble to get going, turning the ball over 1 or more times. Oaklands Passing Game hasnt been great but they havent been "awful" either, but all in all they havent been doing m worry too much aboutuch at all this entire season, their Offense is predicated off of their Stout Rushing Attack and I'm expecting SF to Limit their RBs to UNDER 120 Yds COMBINED, thus KILLING the Play Action Pass and Forcing 3+ Turnovers out of Oakland. I LOVE San Fran to Catch Win #1 this Week in a BIG BLOWOUT WIN at Home!!!!!! (Laying 2 Units on SF!!)

    Don't have to worry too much about Bush/McFadden because, even when they're averaging 6+ yds/ carry, coaching will force the pass & turn the ball over.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

        

       Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of All Ages.....

    Week 5 continued my hot streak, netting me a 5-2 Record Last Week... My last 3 Weeks have been EPIC, Posting a 5-2, 8-0, and 7-0 Record's over that 3 Wk span (20-2 Combined!!!) I certainly look to keep my Winning Ways ALIVE!!! As someone stated lastwk, where my 17-game Winning Streak Ended, a new one began (finished lastwk Wining 3 in a Row), so this Week, I'll be looking to build onto that 3 Game Streak!!!

    Unfortunately, with my success has come a few a$$h0le$ who claim im a "TOUT"... Im putting an end to this right here, right now!!! I AM NOT A TOUT! I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY! I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY WEBSITE! I AM NOT PROMOTING MY PICKS OR MY WEBSITE FOR MONEY!!!!! A couple of VERY generous guys offered to "donate" money to me, bc I've brought them MANY MANY Winners and I would obviously accept their OFFERS (Who wouldnt!?!?), that is NOT WHY IM HERE!!! I'm here bc Covers.com took care of me in College with Legendary Cappers (atleast I think they are!) such as "Macwestie", "rush", "sportsladyd", "vanzack", and "demapples" (I'll NEVER FORGET demapples "Sucker Bet" of the Week that ALMOST went UNDEFEATED!!) And I know there were a lot MORE Legendary Cappers that I'm forgetting, but the point is that when I needed a Winner, these Gentlemen (and Lady) were there for me EVERY WEEK with their Weekly Posts, providing me Winner After Winner when I needed to CHASE my DEBTs or Double Down my Earnings!!! Since then, I've began Handicapping Games on my Own and I realized that Im Pretty DAMN GOOD at Capping Games!!! So after YEARS of their Tutelage, and after YEARS of reading their Write-Ups, I began creating my own... And as they say.... The Rest is History!!!  

    Its awfully pathetic that I've gotta defend myself and post my freaking life story on here so I dont get BANNED!!! But the last thing I wanna do is Get Banned for some nonsense and not even have the chance to Defend Myself !!!

    For those of you Wondering WHY I'm Posting all of this... Believe it or Not, theres some JERKOFF Posting in the "Covers Help" Forum, "trying" to get me Banned for Handicapping Games properly and Picking Winners!!! Its awfully PATHETIC that this guy CANT Pick Winners, so hes gotta try and get me Banned bc I CAN!!!!      ..... Get a Life Bro!!!

    Ok onto the MAIN EVENT!!!! .......

     

    WEEK 6 WINNERS:

     

    San Francisco -6.5 vs Oakland: Oakland put together a RIDICULOUS week lastwk! Ousting the SD Chargers and establishing themselves as a force to be reckoned with in their Division. With that said, lastwk was the PERFECT WEEK for their Defense/Special Teams as they posted 2 Blocked Punts, and 2 Defensive TDs... It was RIDICULOUS!!! .... and more Importantly, it WILL NOT Happen Again this Week!!! I was a bit surprised when this line opened, as I expected it to be around 3 Pts, but then it came out around a TD and I was a bit shocked... I had to sit back n take it in for a minute. After actually looking at these 2 teams, I realized that the spread is accurate and theres A LOT of value in it. SF has played VERY WELL at Home and has Lost Both Home Games by 3 Pts each to New Orleans and Philadelphia. While I dont think N.O. is NEARLY as good as they were last season, theyre BOTH still SOLID NFL Teams. I personally think BOTH of those teams are BETTER than Oakland!! Remember guys, lastwk Oakland was AT HOME and playing a Division Rival (who normally plays eachother tight), add in the fact that S.D. has played HORRIBLE on the Road too and BOOM! You've got a BLOWOUT Win by Oakland!!! Now take away ALL of those FACTORS this Week! ...... Alex Smith should finally put together a "Mistake-Free" Afternoon and Limit his Turnovers to 1 or None, add in Frank Gores BEASTLY Running Style, I think Smith looks underneath for Gore and VD (Vernon Davis) and I expect both to have solid afternoons, VD will be burning Oakland's LBs Deep up the Seem and Gore outta the Backfield should Also be effective as well. I dont see SF taking too many shots deep and theyll prolly avoid Nnamdi altogether but their Short-Intermediate Passing Game should be enough to keep the chains moving all day!!!!..... The M. Bush/ D. McFadden situation is interesting to me, as BOTH are VERY Capable RBs with GREAT Ability and they do concern me but I could see the Oakland Running Game having some trouble to get going, turning the ball over 1 or more times. Oaklands Passing Game hasnt been great but they havent been "awful" either, but all in all they havent been doing m worry too much aboutuch at all this entire season, their Offense is predicated off of their Stout Rushing Attack and I'm expecting SF to Limit their RBs to UNDER 120 Yds COMBINED, thus KILLING the Play Action Pass and Forcing 3+ Turnovers out of Oakland. I LOVE San Fran to Catch Win #1 this Week in a BIG BLOWOUT WIN at Home!!!!!! (Laying 2 Units on SF!!)

    Don't have to worry too much about Bush/McFadden because, even when they're averaging 6+ yds/ carry, coaching will force the pass & turn the ball over.
     
    bulubulu
    bulubulu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 3612
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 2:09 AM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)

     

    Concerned about Chargers history on turf, here. They have been unusually strong historically on turf ATS. Over looks like the play.

    I will definately be w/ you on 9ers & BRONCOS.

    Thanks for your insight & Keep up the great work!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:

    St Louis +8.5 vs San Diego: St. Louis has played pretty good at Home, posting Victories against Washington by 14 Pts and against Seattle by 17 Pts... Whereas San Diego has been TERRIBLE on the Road... ALL 3 Road Games, ALL 3 Losses... and even though their 3 Road Losses have been by 1 TD, they havent looked very good on the Road, AT ALL... Theyre quite difficult to figure out bc their 2 Home Wins were COMPLETE BLOWOUT Wins (versus 2 Teams with Winning Records; Az and Jax), each by 4 Scores!!! (25pts and 31pts) So at the end of the day, the formula is SIMPLE... Take SD at Home... Fade them on the Road... I am NOT a System kinda Guy but I CANT RESIST two teams with identical records playing eachother, one of them getting MORE THAN A TD @ Home and the Team GIVING the Pts being 0-3 on the Road... Until SD proves me WRONG, Im gonna FADE them on the Road EVERY TIME!!! (as usual 1-Unit)

     

    Concerned about Chargers history on turf, here. They have been unusually strong historically on turf ATS. Over looks like the play.

    I will definately be w/ you on 9ers & BRONCOS.

    Thanks for your insight & Keep up the great work!

     
    BoogerB
    BoogerB
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 448
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 2:17 AM ET #47

    Many thanks Bets!

    Ignore the bs that has been around from a select few.  Skim over it and keep it up!  Thanks for all the hard work and analysis so far my friend.

    Reply
    Many thanks Bets!

    Ignore the bs that has been around from a select few.  Skim over it and keep it up!  Thanks for all the hard work and analysis so far my friend.

     
    hoahongden
    hoahongden
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 237
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 2:21 AM ET #48

    I am with you bets, we are here to have fun and win togethers :-)

    Reply
    I am with you bets, we are here to have fun and win togethers :-)

     
    SURFSUP
    SURFSUP
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3203
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 2:26 AM ET #49

    Crazy picks again love it...Thanks bets2win

    ESPN radio Denver's defense is hurting most of their leaders on D are on IR and backups are thin

    Anyway BOL
    Reply
    Crazy picks again love it...Thanks bets2win

    ESPN radio Denver's defense is hurting most of their leaders on D are on IR and backups are thin

    Anyway BOL
     
     
    bets2win
    bets2win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1706
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 2:26 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by bulubulu:

    Concerned about Chargers history on turf, here. They have been unusually strong historically on turf ATS. Over looks like the play.

    I will definately be w/ you on 9ers & BRONCOS.

    Thanks for your insight & Keep up the great work!

    Thats a REALLY interesting way to look at this Game!

    I never looked at this aspect of this game... I still stick with my Rams pick but I LOVE where your guys heads are at with the OVER Play here!!! BOL..... 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bulubulu:

    Concerned about Chargers history on turf, here. They have been unusually strong historically on turf ATS. Over looks like the play.

    I will definately be w/ you on 9ers & BRONCOS.

    Thanks for your insight & Keep up the great work!

    Thats a REALLY interesting way to look at this Game!

    I never looked at this aspect of this game... I still stick with my Rams pick but I LOVE where your guys heads are at with the OVER Play here!!! BOL..... 

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 234 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,809
    • MLB Playoffs 5,559
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,001
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,068
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.