....GOOD JOB THOUGH, B2W... MIXED & MATCHED SOME TEASERS WITH YOUR PLAYS
34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....
Posted:
#328
Thanks bets2win another winning weekend. I been following you for the past 3 weeks, and i'm surprised to see so many still doubting your plays. Well i must admit I have doubted a play or two myself, but yet I tail your plays anyway. I have never won $$$$ three weeks in a row on NFL games. Thanks again 
Thanks bets2win another winning weekend. I been following you for the past 3 weeks, and i'm surprised to see so many still doubting your plays. Well i must admit I have doubted a play or two myself, but yet I tail your plays anyway. I have never won $$$$ three weeks in a row on NFL games. Thanks again 
Posted:
#332
Quote Originally Posted by Ramathorn02:
I knew we were screwed when they were up 3.
I knew we were screwed when they were up 3.
Exactly. I was playing out that nightmare scenario in my mind before the terror actually unfolded.
Quote Originally Posted by Ramathorn02:
I knew we were screwed when they were up 3.
I knew we were screwed when they were up 3.
Exactly. I was playing out that nightmare scenario in my mind before the terror actually unfolded.
Posted:
#333
Wow that one interference call on the Denver games cost my friend a lot of money. He got round robin PL on Denver, under Denver, 49er, under 49er 250$ each.


Wow that one interference call on the Denver games cost my friend a lot of money. He got round robin PL on Denver, under Denver, 49er, under 49er 250$ each.


Posted:
#334
Damn that Pass Interference Screwed up a Pretty Good Looking 4pm Card!!!!
San Fran -6.5 
+2-Units
Denver +3.5
-1-Unit
Even though were 4-3 on the Day, Since We Hit BOTH Best Betstoday, it puts us +3 Units!!!
Its Crazy that we LOST BOTH Houston and Denver by a HALF a FREAKIN POINT!!!! We could've EASILY been 6-1 on the Day, it shows the FINE-LINE in Sports Betting!!!! 
At the end of the Day, Im still PLEASED with my Overall Day, we ended UP +3 Units and JUST MISSED Covering 2 Bets by a HALF POINT so theres A LOT of positivity to Build On!!!!
A Half-Pt here and a Half-Pt there and we could've EASILY been6-1.... I know
.... I know..... But thats Sports Betting..... 
I'll Let You Guys Know if I Bet the SNF Game!!!!
BOL to you ALL!!! 
Damn that Pass Interference Screwed up a Pretty Good Looking 4pm Card!!!!
San Fran -6.5 
+2-Units
Denver +3.5
-1-Unit
Even though were 4-3 on the Day, Since We Hit BOTH Best Betstoday, it puts us +3 Units!!!
Its Crazy that we LOST BOTH Houston and Denver by a HALF a FREAKIN POINT!!!! We could've EASILY been 6-1 on the Day, it shows the FINE-LINE in Sports Betting!!!! 
At the end of the Day, Im still PLEASED with my Overall Day, we ended UP +3 Units and JUST MISSED Covering 2 Bets by a HALF POINT so theres A LOT of positivity to Build On!!!!
A Half-Pt here and a Half-Pt there and we could've EASILY been6-1.... I know
.... I know..... But thats Sports Betting..... 
I'll Let You Guys Know if I Bet the SNF Game!!!!
BOL to you ALL!!! 
Posted:
#335
Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:
Damn that Pass Interference Screwed up a Pretty Good Looking 4pm Card!!!!
San Fran -6.5 
+2-Units
Denver +3.5
-1-Unit
Even though were 4-3 on the Day, Since We Hit BOTH Best Betstoday, it puts us +3 Units!!!
Its Crazy that we LOST BOTH Houston and Denver by a HALF a FREAKIN POINT!!!! We could've EASILY been 6-1 on the Day, it shows the FINE-LINE in Sports Betting!!!! 
At the end of the Day, Im still PLEASED with my Overall Day, we ended UP +3 Units and JUST MISSED Covering 2 Bets by a HALF POINT so theres A LOT of positivity to Build On!!!!
A Half-Pt here and a Half-Pt there and we could've EASILY been6-1.... I know
.... I know..... But thats Sports Betting..... 
I'll Let You Guys Know if I Bet the SNF Game!!!!
BOL to you ALL!!! 
Quote Originally Posted by bets2win:
Damn that Pass Interference Screwed up a Pretty Good Looking 4pm Card!!!!
San Fran -6.5 
+2-Units
Denver +3.5
-1-Unit
Even though were 4-3 on the Day, Since We Hit BOTH Best Betstoday, it puts us +3 Units!!!
Its Crazy that we LOST BOTH Houston and Denver by a HALF a FREAKIN POINT!!!! We could've EASILY been 6-1 on the Day, it shows the FINE-LINE in Sports Betting!!!! 
At the end of the Day, Im still PLEASED with my Overall Day, we ended UP +3 Units and JUST MISSED Covering 2 Bets by a HALF POINT so theres A LOT of positivity to Build On!!!!
A Half-Pt here and a Half-Pt there and we could've EASILY been6-1.... I know
.... I know..... But thats Sports Betting..... 
I'll Let You Guys Know if I Bet the SNF Game!!!!
BOL to you ALL!!! 
Posted:
#342
| Parlay | 10.00 | 379.89 | Football - 210 St Louis Rams +9 -120 for Game Football - 214 New England Patriots -3 +105 for Game Football - 215 New Orleans Saints -5 -110 for Game Football - 232 Minnesota Vikings -2 -110 for Game Football - 233 Indianapolis Colts -3 -125 for Game Baseball - 985 Texas Rangers/Tampa Bay Devil Rays under 6½ -110 for Gam |
| Parlay | 10.00 | 379.89 | Football - 210 St Louis Rams +9 -120 for Game Football - 214 New England Patriots -3 +105 for Game Football - 215 New Orleans Saints -5 -110 for Game Football - 232 Minnesota Vikings -2 -110 for Game Football - 233 Indianapolis Colts -3 -125 for Game Baseball - 985 Texas Rangers/Tampa Bay Devil Rays under 6½ -110 for Gam |
Posted:
#346
B2W,..finally found a reason to post something.. another week of amazing picks. Den just missed out (PI at the end), but other than that your page 1 picks were awesome. you have good karma..
B2W,..finally found a reason to post something.. another week of amazing picks. Den just missed out (PI at the end), but other than that your page 1 picks were awesome. you have good karma..
Posted:
#348
Quote Originally Posted by hey144:
Bets2Win,
Its enough already. Do not email me again asking for money since I took some of your winning picks.
Have some integrity. get a life boy ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by hey144:
Bets2Win,
Its enough already. Do not email me again asking for money since I took some of your winning picks.
Have some integrity. get a life boy ![]()
Posted:
#349
Quote Originally Posted by hey144:
fuck off Bets2Win,
Its enough already. Do not email me again asking for money since I took some of your winning picks.
Have some integrity.
Quote Originally Posted by hey144:
fuck off Bets2Win,
Its enough already. Do not email me again asking for money since I took some of your winning picks.
Have some integrity.
Posted:
#350
He is an acquaintance of mine back from school, and he asked me for money through email after I took some of his picks and contacted him personally via email.
He is an acquaintance of mine back from school, and he asked me for money through email after I took some of his picks and contacted him personally via email.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,329
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,831
- MLB Playoffs 5,647
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,450
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,064
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,230
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
