Looks like I was a week early on my N.O. blowout prognostication. They really should have blown out Arizona, but the shootthyselfinthefoot-itis finally wore off for them today.
Tough one on Houston's no defense playin' ass. I NEVER bet on teams with a sucky D. They'll hook you everytime.
Looks like I was a week early on my N.O. blowout prognostication. They really should have blown out Arizona, but the shootthyselfinthefoot-itis finally wore off for them today.
Tough one on Houston's no defense playin' ass. I NEVER bet on teams with a sucky D. They'll hook you everytime.
B2W great day today . I know u are probably done for today but if u could lead the way for the SNF game it would be awesome to finish off with a big win. I have not had time to do any homework for the games so I just came and jumped on the B2W wagon and we all know how its gone today. I love betting on Manning and the Colts on SNF or MNF, the line seems very fair to me at -3. I will bet on the Colts to try to finish up with a good amount of units. Please let me know if you have a lean for 2nites game or any heads up writeup if I shouldnt take the Colts!
B2W great day today . I know u are probably done for today but if u could lead the way for the SNF game it would be awesome to finish off with a big win. I have not had time to do any homework for the games so I just came and jumped on the B2W wagon and we all know how its gone today. I love betting on Manning and the Colts on SNF or MNF, the line seems very fair to me at -3. I will bet on the Colts to try to finish up with a good amount of units. Please let me know if you have a lean for 2nites game or any heads up writeup if I shouldnt take the Colts!
yes its true I thought he had more W because I also played Seattle, Miami, and Baltimore (pushed) He still has a winning card and thats what matters. It was worth a shot! I had a tasty parlay to bad the ravens didnt hold up, Im almost positive thats the only game I lose SUCKS $20 to $6396.4
Houston -230 Philadelphia -125 Seattle +235 Miami +135 Baltimore +120 San Fran -325 Denver +170 Colts-3
yes its true I thought he had more W because I also played Seattle, Miami, and Baltimore (pushed) He still has a winning card and thats what matters. It was worth a shot! I had a tasty parlay to bad the ravens didnt hold up, Im almost positive thats the only game I lose SUCKS $20 to $6396.4
Houston -230 Philadelphia -125 Seattle +235 Miami +135 Baltimore +120 San Fran -325 Denver +170 Colts-3