PACERS VS. RAPTORS - GAME 6!! WRITE-UP/analysis/comments all here!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
TORONTO TO WIN
TORONTO TO WIN
2016 record: 11-2
The refs crapped out Raps in game 7 against Nets.![]()
I am not a Raps fan but feel like you are giving Pacers way to much credit here. One could make similar argument that after blowing that game if they start slow here Pacers could fold.
This is a game with 2 teams that can go forever without scoring because they both rely way to much on 1-2 players. If DeRozan doesn't settle for jumpers then I think Raps win. George can only do so much.
I will have no money on it and love to see Toronto sports teams lose so BOL.![]()
2016 record: 11-2
The refs crapped out Raps in game 7 against Nets.![]()
I am not a Raps fan but feel like you are giving Pacers way to much credit here. One could make similar argument that after blowing that game if they start slow here Pacers could fold.
This is a game with 2 teams that can go forever without scoring because they both rely way to much on 1-2 players. If DeRozan doesn't settle for jumpers then I think Raps win. George can only do so much.
I will have no money on it and love to see Toronto sports teams lose so BOL.![]()
Think many dont see that lowry is dealing with an elbow injury he had back in feb.
Think many dont see that lowry is dealing with an elbow injury he had back in feb.
I have to disagree with most of you..
TORONTO TO WIN
The line has consistently moved down since it opened be it sharp or square money or both, and in this cap, I'm concerned with neither.
And I think you are jumping the gun about Toronto moving on, which they very well might and are in prime position to do up 3-2. This is game 6, a completely different world than game 7 at home. The Raps need to go 1-1 over the next 2. There is room for error. Not so much for the Pacers who need to go 2-0, are at home, are in their own game 7, have the best player, the best coach, the better defense and all this against a team that clearly is deeper and better overall, but has had 15 years of struggles as a culture for a reason.
I'll take the former over the latter.
Oh and Kyle Lowery hasn't just shot 30% in this series, he's shot 31% over his LAST 15 GAMES.
I have to disagree with most of you..
TORONTO TO WIN
The line has consistently moved down since it opened be it sharp or square money or both, and in this cap, I'm concerned with neither.
And I think you are jumping the gun about Toronto moving on, which they very well might and are in prime position to do up 3-2. This is game 6, a completely different world than game 7 at home. The Raps need to go 1-1 over the next 2. There is room for error. Not so much for the Pacers who need to go 2-0, are at home, are in their own game 7, have the best player, the best coach, the better defense and all this against a team that clearly is deeper and better overall, but has had 15 years of struggles as a culture for a reason.
I'll take the former over the latter.
Oh and Kyle Lowery hasn't just shot 30% in this series, he's shot 31% over his LAST 15 GAMES.
Always a pleasure reading your posts Scal, wish you nothing but the best on your play today. Quick question for you, if this game goes to 7 (which I think it will) who do you think takes that game? Or will that answer be saved for a Game 7 post?
Cheers buddy
When we cross that bridge Nil. Let's just talk about 6 tonight. 7 can't be capped, in reality or in theory' until 6 is finished.![]()
Always a pleasure reading your posts Scal, wish you nothing but the best on your play today. Quick question for you, if this game goes to 7 (which I think it will) who do you think takes that game? Or will that answer be saved for a Game 7 post?
Cheers buddy
When we cross that bridge Nil. Let's just talk about 6 tonight. 7 can't be capped, in reality or in theory' until 6 is finished.![]()
The Jazz had zero reason to try in that game, either way you were right.
The refs crapped out Raps in game 7 against Nets.![]()
I am not a Raps fan but feel like you are giving Pacers way to much credit here. One could make similar argument that after blowing that game if they start slow here Pacers could fold.
This is a game with 2 teams that can go forever without scoring because they both rely way to much on 1-2 players. If DeRozan doesn't settle for jumpers then I think Raps win. George can only do so much.
I will have no money on it and love to see Toronto sports teams lose so BOL.![]()
Not true Ben. Nets took the lead in the second quarter and never relinquised it.
If you are talking about the last drive and a foul on Paul, just look to this year and Wade two nights ago where the refs intentionally swallowed the whistle. They consistently tell us you have to earn it on the last play if you have the ball and are taking the game-winner. That hasn't changed for years minus a few controversial calls.
Derozan has been settling for jumpers all series and its clear Lowery is not going to take them to the promised land.
The Pacers are getting credit from me because we are getting an effective ML at home in an elimination game. That's pretty appealing with the best player, coach, defense and a team who's core has been battle-tested in these spots.
The Jazz had zero reason to try in that game, either way you were right.
The refs crapped out Raps in game 7 against Nets.![]()
I am not a Raps fan but feel like you are giving Pacers way to much credit here. One could make similar argument that after blowing that game if they start slow here Pacers could fold.
This is a game with 2 teams that can go forever without scoring because they both rely way to much on 1-2 players. If DeRozan doesn't settle for jumpers then I think Raps win. George can only do so much.
I will have no money on it and love to see Toronto sports teams lose so BOL.![]()
Not true Ben. Nets took the lead in the second quarter and never relinquised it.
If you are talking about the last drive and a foul on Paul, just look to this year and Wade two nights ago where the refs intentionally swallowed the whistle. They consistently tell us you have to earn it on the last play if you have the ball and are taking the game-winner. That hasn't changed for years minus a few controversial calls.
Derozan has been settling for jumpers all series and its clear Lowery is not going to take them to the promised land.
The Pacers are getting credit from me because we are getting an effective ML at home in an elimination game. That's pretty appealing with the best player, coach, defense and a team who's core has been battle-tested in these spots.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,789
- MLB Playoffs 5,524
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,968
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
