NBA Wednesday 11/07/12
Posted:
#27
Quote Originally Posted by laosboi614:
Im feeling the Clippers. what you think boss?
Im feeling the Clippers. what you think boss?
I don't really like to play the late game. Cause am from the East Coast I try to play most of the early games. I will only play the late games when I really have too. But as for that game I think the Spurs roll tonight the Spurs are hot right now. Clippers look good on paper but they are not playing well together. It's just my 2cents bro but either way good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by laosboi614:
Im feeling the Clippers. what you think boss?
Im feeling the Clippers. what you think boss?
I don't really like to play the late game. Cause am from the East Coast I try to play most of the early games. I will only play the late games when I really have too. But as for that game I think the Spurs roll tonight the Spurs are hot right now. Clippers look good on paper but they are not playing well together. It's just my 2cents bro but either way good luck.
Posted:
#30
Posted:
#31
khmerkid the line moved up for nuggets +4 does that worry u?
im def gonna follow ur picks tonight for rockets under and grizz under but still debating to pick nuggets for +4
khmerkid the line moved up for nuggets +4 does that worry u?
im def gonna follow ur picks tonight for rockets under and grizz under but still debating to pick nuggets for +4
Posted:
#33
Quote Originally Posted by Lmaria:
khmerkid the line moved up for nuggets +4 does that worry u?
khmerkid the line moved up for nuggets +4 does that worry u?
im def gonna follow ur picks tonight for rockets under and grizz under but still debating to pick nuggets for +4
I am not at all worried about the Nuggets they are on a back to back. So I am pretty comfortable but good luck to you on whatever you decide to do. I am heading out for awhile I'll be back for the late game good luck everyone
Quote Originally Posted by Lmaria:
khmerkid the line moved up for nuggets +4 does that worry u?
khmerkid the line moved up for nuggets +4 does that worry u?
im def gonna follow ur picks tonight for rockets under and grizz under but still debating to pick nuggets for +4
I am not at all worried about the Nuggets they are on a back to back. So I am pretty comfortable but good luck to you on whatever you decide to do. I am heading out for awhile I'll be back for the late game good luck everyone
Posted:
#38
Adding these 2 late games. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do tonight.
POD =Under Cavs =200 $3,300 to win $3,000
POD = Over Clippers =203 $3,300 to win $3,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $2,000 to win $8,000
Over Clippers =203
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do tonight.
Adding these 2 late games. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do tonight.
POD =Under Cavs =200 $3,300 to win $3,000
POD = Over Clippers =203 $3,300 to win $3,000
2 Team Parlay Action Revers $2,000 to win $8,000
Over Clippers =203
As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do tonight.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,166
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,568
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,634
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,319
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,005
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 537
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- PART DEUX 266
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,969
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
