gonna miss the over in the byu game from missed extra points
Ya,, I bought it to 57,, so a push,, also Bought it to 59 and played Under,,, and bought over 53.5 live action,, byu -22.5 byu -27...,, so maybe you will get your over,, there you go,, you got it
Quote Originally Posted by lonkat:
gonna miss the over in the byu game from missed extra points
Ya,, I bought it to 57,, so a push,, also Bought it to 59 and played Under,,, and bought over 53.5 live action,, byu -22.5 byu -27...,, so maybe you will get your over,, there you go,, you got it
sry vest i forgot u bought bk and played the under. wasnt tring to be rude
your not being rude,, i bought back and played the over 53 to,, I have so much action that I always have an out,,when live wagering is available,, and only bought back 1 unit on my 2 unit play,, I should net 1.6 units on this game after its over if nobody else scores,, and even if i did lose,, I never think its rude for someone to tell me they won,, thats awesome man,,,,
Quote Originally Posted by lonkat:
sry vest i forgot u bought bk and played the under. wasnt tring to be rude
your not being rude,, i bought back and played the over 53 to,, I have so much action that I always have an out,,when live wagering is available,, and only bought back 1 unit on my 2 unit play,, I should net 1.6 units on this game after its over if nobody else scores,, and even if i did lose,, I never think its rude for someone to tell me they won,, thats awesome man,,,,