Yep,, stay away till after the New year,, was going to post but just to much to do all once ,, if I didnt have a job I would do them all,, so i do not post NCAAB because I am not as focused on it, I pick my spots to play, mainly top 25 and television games, great value in them, but I will be posting NCAAB after the new year,,
Yep,, stay away till after the New year,, was going to post but just to much to do all once ,, if I didnt have a job I would do them all,, so i do not post NCAAB because I am not as focused on it, I pick my spots to play, mainly top 25 and television games, great value in them, but I will be posting NCAAB after the new year,,
That makes sense there are just so many games it does get a lot easier once conference play starts. As always i will be anticipating your plays for tomorrow. Have a good one
That makes sense there are just so many games it does get a lot easier once conference play starts. As always i will be anticipating your plays for tomorrow. Have a good one
That makes sense there are just so many games it does get a lot easier once conference play starts. As always i will be anticipating your plays for tomorrow. Have a good one
Exactly,, Conference Play is the key phrase ,,for me ,, its easier to cap,, some guys amaze me how they know so much about teams that I have never even heard of, just have to have that passion to pick out those games, , but yes, conference play is exactly what I like... Big 12 , SEC, and of Course some ACC,, my best play this year so far was USC on the ML against Tennesse last weekend,, my brother couldnt believe it,, Peace man,
Quote Originally Posted by Markygz:
That makes sense there are just so many games it does get a lot easier once conference play starts. As always i will be anticipating your plays for tomorrow. Have a good one
Exactly,, Conference Play is the key phrase ,,for me ,, its easier to cap,, some guys amaze me how they know so much about teams that I have never even heard of, just have to have that passion to pick out those games, , but yes, conference play is exactly what I like... Big 12 , SEC, and of Course some ACC,, my best play this year so far was USC on the ML against Tennesse last weekend,, my brother couldnt believe it,, Peace man,