• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    HUMBLE'S 2ND HALF PLAYS

    «First Previous 161718 ... 192021 Next Last»
    humbleness1235
    TDHCentral
    chauwagerline
    Carolinashaun
    momoarmy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 37004
    Posts: 519
    «First Previous 161718 ... 192021 Next Last»
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:26 PM ET #376

    WOW ALL 3 OF MY LEANS WON TONIGHT...GUESS I SHOULD HAVE MADE THEM PLAYS
    Reply
    WOW ALL 3 OF MY LEANS WON TONIGHT...GUESS I SHOULD HAVE MADE THEM PLAYS
     
    TDHCentral
    TDHCentral
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 22805
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #377

    anyone llike Colorado 1st half?
    Reply
    anyone llike Colorado 1st half?
     
    TDHCentral
    TDHCentral
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 22805
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #378

    Col State I meant
    Reply
    Col State I meant
     
    chauwagerline
    chauwagerline
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2482
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #379

    Damn i missed the Nuggets and Lakers play. 
    Reply
    Damn i missed the Nuggets and Lakers play. 
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:28 PM ET #380

    Quote Originally Posted by SWaTX731:

    I feel the money management speech coming...
    I MANAGED MINE...HOW ABOUT YOU??? STILL UP ON THE WEEK
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SWaTX731:

    I feel the money management speech coming...
    I MANAGED MINE...HOW ABOUT YOU??? STILL UP ON THE WEEK
     
    Carolinashaun
    Carolinashaun
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 699
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:28 PM ET #381

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WOW ALL 3 OF MY LEANS WON TONIGHT...GUESS I SHOULD HAVE MADE THEM PLAYS

     

    You still feel good about Saint Mary's

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WOW ALL 3 OF MY LEANS WON TONIGHT...GUESS I SHOULD HAVE MADE THEM PLAYS

     

    You still feel good about Saint Mary's

     
    momoarmy
    momoarmy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 218
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:29 PM ET #382

    Quote Originally Posted by krone1989:

    dude blew his load tonight

    Thunder will get it back for me tho

    Dude why you hating? Go make ur own thread and see if anyone cares!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by krone1989:

    dude blew his load tonight

    Thunder will get it back for me tho

    Dude why you hating? Go make ur own thread and see if anyone cares!

     
    TheRealDeal7
    TheRealDeal7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1072
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:29 PM ET #383

    WVU has a chance
    Reply
    WVU has a chance
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:29 PM ET #384

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolinashaun:

     

    You still feel good about Saint Mary's

    YES I AM STILL ON THEM
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolinashaun:

     

    You still feel good about Saint Mary's

    YES I AM STILL ON THEM
     
    shazam1609
    shazam1609
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 675
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:29 PM ET #385

    Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral:

    anyone llike Colorado 1st half?

    I got twit about Col state FG +13

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral:

    anyone llike Colorado 1st half?

    I got twit about Col state FG +13

     
    shazam1609
    shazam1609
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 675
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:31 PM ET #386

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal7:

    WVU has a chance

    so does purdue but need them to take it to OT

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal7:

    WVU has a chance

    so does purdue but need them to take it to OT

     
    disco20
    disco20
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 812
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:32 PM ET #387

    Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral:

    Col State I meant

    Why not? go for it im with ya!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TDHCentral:

    Col State I meant

    Why not? go for it im with ya!

     
    Carolinashaun
    Carolinashaun
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 699
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:32 PM ET #388

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YES I AM STILL ON THEM

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YES I AM STILL ON THEM

     

     
    SWaTX731
    SWaTX731
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10666
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:32 PM ET #389

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I MANAGED MINE...HOW ABOUT YOU??? STILL UP ON THE WEEK

    I wasn't talking shit, I'm doing well...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I MANAGED MINE...HOW ABOUT YOU??? STILL UP ON THE WEEK

    I wasn't talking shit, I'm doing well...

     
    shazam1609
    shazam1609
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 675
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:32 PM ET #390

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal7:

    WVU has a chance

    Humble from your book... c'mon baby jesus on both games

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal7:

    WVU has a chance

    Humble from your book... c'mon baby jesus on both games

     
    chauwagerline
    chauwagerline
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2482
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:32 PM ET #391

    i got Temple and Purdue 10 units play. 
    Reply
    i got Temple and Purdue 10 units play. 
     
    TDHCentral
    TDHCentral
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 22805
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:33 PM ET #392

    Quote Originally Posted by shazam1609:

    I got twit about Col state FG +13



    Missed getting it in.  Hopefully we'll have some 2nd halves for these last 3 games..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shazam1609:

    I got twit about Col state FG +13



    Missed getting it in.  Hopefully we'll have some 2nd halves for these last 3 games..
     
    TheRealDeal7
    TheRealDeal7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1072
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:33 PM ET #393

    Quote Originally Posted by shazam1609:

    Humble from your book... c'mon baby jesus on both games

    Bro..WVU was just covering the 10.5 a second ago. Purdue is a longshot.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shazam1609:

    Humble from your book... c'mon baby jesus on both games

    Bro..WVU was just covering the 10.5 a second ago. Purdue is a longshot.

     
    MuggsyBogues
    MuggsyBogues
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8640
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:34 PM ET #394

    Quote Originally Posted by shazam1609:

    I got twit about Col state FG +13



    That's usually pretty useless.









    Unless you follow UNLV's coach

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shazam1609:

    I got twit about Col state FG +13



    That's usually pretty useless.









    Unless you follow UNLV's coach

     
    TheRealDeal7
    TheRealDeal7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1072
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:34 PM ET #395

    WVU lost by the hook. Fucking balltease.
    Reply
    WVU lost by the hook. Fucking balltease.
     
    Hayes-n-Haynes
    Hayes-n-Haynes
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 502
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:35 PM ET #396

    Humble, take a look at that Purdue 2nd half line.

    They gave -6 or 6.5...they are up 6 at the half and the fg line was 13.

    I would not have played Purdue( I know its easy saying it now) but would have played state. I am not  trying to be a wise guy. I am trying to see how you cap your system. That's all...

    Thanks buddy

    Reply

    Humble, take a look at that Purdue 2nd half line.

    They gave -6 or 6.5...they are up 6 at the half and the fg line was 13.

    I would not have played Purdue( I know its easy saying it now) but would have played state. I am not  trying to be a wise guy. I am trying to see how you cap your system. That's all...

    Thanks buddy

     
    cubs2011win
    cubs2011win
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 688
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:35 PM ET #397

    Quote Originally Posted by dtown01:

    wv is gone!
    YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dtown01:

    wv is gone!
    YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE.....
     
    Carolinashaun
    Carolinashaun
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 699
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:36 PM ET #398

    Why are people talking shit. I went back and looks like Humble has won more plays than  he has lost tonight.....I didn't account for units but I saw allot of winners.....I hate I worked late and missed out.......Great Job Humble....

    Reply

    Why are people talking shit. I went back and looks like Humble has won more plays than  he has lost tonight.....I didn't account for units but I saw allot of winners.....I hate I worked late and missed out.......Great Job Humble....

     
    TheRealDeal7
    TheRealDeal7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1072
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:37 PM ET #399

    SA is raping Tor in the 2nd half
    Reply
    SA is raping Tor in the 2nd half
     
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2011 - 10:37 PM ET #400

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayes-n-Haynes:

    Humble, take a look at that Purdue 2nd half line.

    They gave -6 or 6.5...they are up 6 at the half and the fg line was 13.

    I would not have played Purdue( I know its easy saying it now) but would have played state. I am not  trying to be a wise guy. I am trying to see how you cap your system. That's all...

    Thanks buddy

    THEN WE DO IT DIFFERENTLY FROM EACHOTHER...IF IT IS WITHIN 1.5 PTS OF ORIGINAL LINE I LAY THE PTS....NOT IN EVERY SITUATION BUT THIS ONE YES
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayes-n-Haynes:

    Humble, take a look at that Purdue 2nd half line.

    They gave -6 or 6.5...they are up 6 at the half and the fg line was 13.

    I would not have played Purdue( I know its easy saying it now) but would have played state. I am not  trying to be a wise guy. I am trying to see how you cap your system. That's all...

    Thanks buddy

    THEN WE DO IT DIFFERENTLY FROM EACHOTHER...IF IT IS WITHIN 1.5 PTS OF ORIGINAL LINE I LAY THE PTS....NOT IN EVERY SITUATION BUT THIS ONE YES
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 161718 ... 192021 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,734
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,921
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,890
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
    • PART DEUX 131
    • Trump's legacy? 32,962
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,327
    • Trump lies so much. 22,913
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 17,011

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.