YESTERDAY:
17 UNITS WON - 14 UNITS LOSSED - 1.4 UNITS JUICE = +1.6 UNITS WON![]()
HUGE PLAYS: 21-5 YTD (81%)
HUGE PLAY (10 UNITS) YTD: 2-0
HAD A PLUS UNIT NIGHT LASTNIGHT...LOOKING FOR MORE TONIGHT!!! LETS GET THAT $$$$
GL TO EVERYONE![]()
YESTERDAY:
17 UNITS WON - 14 UNITS LOSSED - 1.4 UNITS JUICE = +1.6 UNITS WON![]()
HUGE PLAYS: 21-5 YTD (81%)
HUGE PLAY (10 UNITS) YTD: 2-0
HAD A PLUS UNIT NIGHT LASTNIGHT...LOOKING FOR MORE TONIGHT!!! LETS GET THAT $$$$
GL TO EVERYONE![]()
YESTERDAY:
17 UNITS WON - 14 UNITS LOSSED - 1.4 UNITS JUICE = +1.6 UNITS WON![]()
HUGE PLAYS: 21-5 YTD (81%)
HUGE PLAY (10 UNITS) YTD: 2-0
HAD A PLUS UNIT NIGHT LASTNIGHT...LOOKING FOR MORE TONIGHT!!! LETS GET THAT $$$$
GL TO EVERYONE![]()
u are telling me u played 31 games yesterday and won 1.6 units
am i reading this wrong?
u are telling me u played 31 games yesterday and won 1.6 units
am i reading this wrong?
Hey Humble----
Last tuesday I pissed off my local by following you and tin the entire night....I was tired and said f it, I follow tonight, and I will follow in a way I never have. With qtrs and hlvs plays![]()
Well I cashed big, as I did lay off some plays (some winners, some losers)...+$586 after juice to be exact....I track everything![]()
Anyway, I pissed you off asking you to post your lines, you mentioned that my 12 yr old stay in school, I got really pissed etc......![]()
Well HUM-----bug on all that..
ended up clearing $750 for the week and you and tin helped![]()
Tonight I will be keeping a close eye on your plays for the evening...probably following a few, passing on a few...but regardles, good luck tonight and good vibes...Check out my thread for my 3 plays tonight..very intersesting and would like some feedback...I don't post plays much
Hey Humble----
Last tuesday I pissed off my local by following you and tin the entire night....I was tired and said f it, I follow tonight, and I will follow in a way I never have. With qtrs and hlvs plays![]()
Well I cashed big, as I did lay off some plays (some winners, some losers)...+$586 after juice to be exact....I track everything![]()
Anyway, I pissed you off asking you to post your lines, you mentioned that my 12 yr old stay in school, I got really pissed etc......![]()
Well HUM-----bug on all that..
ended up clearing $750 for the week and you and tin helped![]()
Tonight I will be keeping a close eye on your plays for the evening...probably following a few, passing on a few...but regardles, good luck tonight and good vibes...Check out my thread for my 3 plays tonight..very intersesting and would like some feedback...I don't post plays much
