Sorry I forgot that....I knew better...my bad
HUMBLE'S 2ND HALF PLAYS
Guys, think about money management. Just as you would with dollar amounts per game. Manage your plays that way as well. You don't need to bet every 2nd half on the board. You need to pick situational plays... Air Force looked strong at the open (12) popped down to 11.5 then 11 (-115)....that -115 means something, do think it doesn't. That is a 2nd half I would stay away from. That is just my two "NICKELS".
Trying to add some insight.... GL ![]()
Guys, think about money management. Just as you would with dollar amounts per game. Manage your plays that way as well. You don't need to bet every 2nd half on the board. You need to pick situational plays... Air Force looked strong at the open (12) popped down to 11.5 then 11 (-115)....that -115 means something, do think it doesn't. That is a 2nd half I would stay away from. That is just my two "NICKELS".
Trying to add some insight.... GL ![]()
Guys, think about money management. Just as you would with dollar amounts per game. Manage your plays that way as well. You don't need to bet every 2nd half on the board. You need to pick situational plays... Air Force looked strong at the open (12) popped down to 11.5 then 11 (-115)....that -115 means something, do think it doesn't. That is a 2nd half I would stay away from. That is just my two "NICKELS".
Trying to add some insight.... GL ![]()
please explain.. trying to learn the systems
thanks
Guys, think about money management. Just as you would with dollar amounts per game. Manage your plays that way as well. You don't need to bet every 2nd half on the board. You need to pick situational plays... Air Force looked strong at the open (12) popped down to 11.5 then 11 (-115)....that -115 means something, do think it doesn't. That is a 2nd half I would stay away from. That is just my two "NICKELS".
Trying to add some insight.... GL ![]()
please explain.. trying to learn the systems
thanks
Always appreciate the insight Hayes. ![]()
Bummed I missed the 1st half, but not thrilled about the second so your post just helps me that much more. ![]()
Always appreciate the insight Hayes. ![]()
Bummed I missed the 1st half, but not thrilled about the second so your post just helps me that much more. ![]()
Guys, think about money management. Just as you would with dollar amounts per game. Manage your plays that way as well. You don't need to bet every 2nd half on the board. You need to pick situational plays... Air Force looked strong at the open (12) popped down to 11.5 then 11 (-115)....that -115 means something, do think it doesn't. That is a 2nd half I would stay away from. That is just my two "NICKELS".
Trying to add some insight.... GL ![]()
Guys, think about money management. Just as you would with dollar amounts per game. Manage your plays that way as well. You don't need to bet every 2nd half on the board. You need to pick situational plays... Air Force looked strong at the open (12) popped down to 11.5 then 11 (-115)....that -115 means something, do think it doesn't. That is a 2nd half I would stay away from. That is just my two "NICKELS".
Trying to add some insight.... GL ![]()
please explain.. trying to learn the systems
thanks
Shazam, I will. At the moment I am still working on improving the rate at which I can hit each night. If you can be winning at a 53.5% rate each week, you can make a lot of money in this game. Its just so difficult to do...and I am not there yet!
please explain.. trying to learn the systems
thanks
Shazam, I will. At the moment I am still working on improving the rate at which I can hit each night. If you can be winning at a 53.5% rate each week, you can make a lot of money in this game. Its just so difficult to do...and I am not there yet!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,621
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,876
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,752
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,258
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 128
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,230
- Trump lies so much. 22,912
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
