I have not lost using this system
24-0
Easy MONEY
Check it out ... SERIOUSLY ------->
Post the system and then we can talk otherwise get lost.
Post the system and then we can talk otherwise get lost.
Post the system and then we can talk otherwise get lost.
Why are people talking shit. I went back and looks like Humble has won more plays than he has lost tonight.....I didn't account for units but I saw allot of winners.....I hate I worked late and missed out.......Great Job Humble....![]()
Why are people talking shit. I went back and looks like Humble has won more plays than he has lost tonight.....I didn't account for units but I saw allot of winners.....I hate I worked late and missed out.......Great Job Humble....![]()
Ok. Why in this game? What did you see here?
Ok. Why in this game? What did you see here?
Post the system and then we can talk otherwise get lost.
Post the system and then we can talk otherwise get lost.
Sorry I forgot that....I knew better...my bad
Sorry I forgot that....I knew better...my bad
