HEAT -4.5 (GOT THE CALL)
Hey man, it only lets me pm to you add me as a friend for some reason.. ![]()
FWIW I think Sharpstick will be right on this one, but SJ55 is excellent..
I thought i had EVERY SITE covered, but i haven't heard of this guy. I sent a friend request but i believe it takes 24 hrs to be accepted. ![]()
BOL Sharp and everyone who is on the HEAT. ![]()
Hey man, it only lets me pm to you add me as a friend for some reason.. ![]()
FWIW I think Sharpstick will be right on this one, but SJ55 is excellent..
I thought i had EVERY SITE covered, but i haven't heard of this guy. I sent a friend request but i believe it takes 24 hrs to be accepted. ![]()
BOL Sharp and everyone who is on the HEAT. ![]()
Gallinari is killing the heat, damn.
No, it's the lack of rebounding. Dampier just blows, Anthony stinks and Bosh is made of paper. Knicks are out hustling the Heat up and down the floor.
Gallinari is killing the heat, damn.
No, it's the lack of rebounding. Dampier just blows, Anthony stinks and Bosh is made of paper. Knicks are out hustling the Heat up and down the floor.
No, it's the lack of rebounding. Dampier just blows, Anthony stinks and Bosh is made of paper. Knicks are out hustling the Heat up and down the floor.
um, so Galinari going 6-8 FG. 4 of 5 3 pointers. with 21 points isnt killing them?
No, it's the lack of rebounding. Dampier just blows, Anthony stinks and Bosh is made of paper. Knicks are out hustling the Heat up and down the floor.
um, so Galinari going 6-8 FG. 4 of 5 3 pointers. with 21 points isnt killing them?
I have a question for Sharp-- how come I dont see this play on your twitter account? I am new to twitter and still trying to learn to use the thing, but the last tweet that I see Sharp wrote is the WEC play, and not the Heat (Got the call). Am I reading Sharp's twitter account correctly? or missing something? Please advise. Thank you very much. ![]()
I have a question for Sharp-- how come I dont see this play on your twitter account? I am new to twitter and still trying to learn to use the thing, but the last tweet that I see Sharp wrote is the WEC play, and not the Heat (Got the call). Am I reading Sharp's twitter account correctly? or missing something? Please advise. Thank you very much. ![]()
I have a question for Sharp-- how come I dont see this play on your twitter account? I am new to twitter and still trying to learn to use the thing, but the last tweet that I see Sharp wrote is the WEC play, and not the Heat (Got the call). Am I reading Sharp's twitter account correctly? or missing something? Please advise. Thank you very much. ![]()
It's there...scroll down farther
I have a question for Sharp-- how come I dont see this play on your twitter account? I am new to twitter and still trying to learn to use the thing, but the last tweet that I see Sharp wrote is the WEC play, and not the Heat (Got the call). Am I reading Sharp's twitter account correctly? or missing something? Please advise. Thank you very much. ![]()
It's there...scroll down farther
um, so Galinari going 6-8 FG. 4 of 5 3 pointers. with 21 points isnt killing them?
Yes, but 2nd chance points.
um, so Galinari going 6-8 FG. 4 of 5 3 pointers. with 21 points isnt killing them?
Yes, but 2nd chance points.
It's there...scroll down farther
Oh, sorry, I see it now. I guess I wasn't using the refresh button correctly. Got it now. Thanks.![]()
It's there...scroll down farther
Oh, sorry, I see it now. I guess I wasn't using the refresh button correctly. Got it now. Thanks.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,280
- PART DEUX 221
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
- Cleveland Bettors 2,663
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,231
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,149
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
- Week 5 Money 5,280
- Thursday 10/01/2026 757
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
