HEAT -4.5 (GOT THE CALL)
CRAP! SJ55 has Knicks +5 tonight...guess we will see who the better NBA capper is for one night.
hey sharp,
when will they understand that you don't cap the nba??
good luck and thanks again![]()
CRAP! SJ55 has Knicks +5 tonight...guess we will see who the better NBA capper is for one night.
hey sharp,
when will they understand that you don't cap the nba??
good luck and thanks again![]()
First half should be safe Sharp?
GOT THE CALL
He gets a call a reports it to you who don't know what to do either.
Effective yes, but he don't know anything bout the game ![]()
First half should be safe Sharp?
GOT THE CALL
He gets a call a reports it to you who don't know what to do either.
Effective yes, but he don't know anything bout the game ![]()
Allrighteee then, what's this guys record and how many units is he on it for????
He is 52-27 and is on the Knicks for 2 units..
Allrighteee then, what's this guys record and how many units is he on it for????
He is 52-27 and is on the Knicks for 2 units..
Sharp, again .... thanks for posting. My local just gave me Miami -6.5 .... What a shitty line. I balked. The highest I see is -5 online. Would you still have made the play at -6.5? I know they aren't your personal plays like in college hoops, was just wondering what you thought.
Fenway
Sharp, again .... thanks for posting. My local just gave me Miami -6.5 .... What a shitty line. I balked. The highest I see is -5 online. Would you still have made the play at -6.5? I know they aren't your personal plays like in college hoops, was just wondering what you thought.
Fenway
rj89 pm me what site that this sj guy is on!
Hey man, it only lets me pm to you add me as a friend for some reason.. ![]()
FWIW I think Sharpstick will be right on this one, but SJ55 is excellent..
rj89 pm me what site that this sj guy is on!
Hey man, it only lets me pm to you add me as a friend for some reason.. ![]()
FWIW I think Sharpstick will be right on this one, but SJ55 is excellent..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,280
- PART DEUX 221
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
- Cleveland Bettors 2,663
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,231
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,149
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
- Week 5 Money 5,280
- Thursday 10/01/2026 757
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
