sharp
thanks for sharing![]()
you keep making people a lot of money...should make you feel great.....
yeah 14-3 record is pretty hysterical lol
yeah 14-3 record is pretty hysterical lol
Not sure why he gets the credit, hell he is posting someone else's picks! Nothing better than blindly tailing someone who is blindly tailing phone calls! This is the funniest thing I have ever seen and I will be here when the ship sinks..![]()
Jealous Much Dickhead....get a life
Not sure why he gets the credit, hell he is posting someone else's picks! Nothing better than blindly tailing someone who is blindly tailing phone calls! This is the funniest thing I have ever seen and I will be here when the ship sinks..![]()
Jealous Much Dickhead....get a life
Funniest thing I ever saw was your play on DETROIT tonight..............no wait - it was the under in the DEN / TO game...........no wait - ah heck - all your plays are funny actually!!!
The funniest thing has to be the size of your............jealousy (also). ![]()
Funniest thing I ever saw was your play on DETROIT tonight..............no wait - it was the under in the DEN / TO game...........no wait - ah heck - all your plays are funny actually!!!
The funniest thing has to be the size of your............jealousy (also). ![]()
