HEAT -4.5 (GOT THE CALL)
CRAP! SJ55 has Knicks +5 tonight...guess we will see who the better NBA capper is for one night.
Who is this man SJ55, that you speak this silly language???
CRAP! SJ55 has Knicks +5 tonight...guess we will see who the better NBA capper is for one night.
Who is this man SJ55, that you speak this silly language???
CRAP! SJ55 has Knicks tonight +5 so I guess we will see who the better NBA capper is for one night. GL
Yeah, I'm laying off the game now..
CRAP! SJ55 has Knicks tonight +5 so I guess we will see who the better NBA capper is for one night. GL
Yeah, I'm laying off the game now..
Who is this man SJ55, that you speak this silly language???
SJ55 is another great NBA capper who posts at a different site..
Who is this man SJ55, that you speak this silly language???
SJ55 is another great NBA capper who posts at a different site..
Got in at 4.5, but parlayed it with O211 and10 min later I could have gotten it at 210.5... expecting a lot of points and a big show on The Big Stage.
Got in at 4.5, but parlayed it with O211 and10 min later I could have gotten it at 210.5... expecting a lot of points and a big show on The Big Stage.
SJ55 is another great NBA capper who posts at a different site..
Allrighteee then, what's this guys record and how many units is he on it for????
SJ55 is another great NBA capper who posts at a different site..
Allrighteee then, what's this guys record and how many units is he on it for????
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,284
- PART DEUX 222
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
- Cleveland Bettors 2,665
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,265
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- Friday 10/02/2026 704
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,588
- Week 5 Money 5,418
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
