Funk Freaker's NBA Bets!
milky24 I'm sure for one thing... there is no way Spurs to score again 14-29 3s (48.3%) and there is no way Memphis to be so pathetic for second straight game... The truth is that Pop is great coach and can outscored any team in first playoff game. Yesterday i post statistic that first home game for SA always is win (this and last year). I'm waiting for line changes because this - 5 told me nothing for now. I'm sure one thing... the public always is under the influence of last game... so we can expect hard hit on Spurs... Logically Spurs could lead 2-0 after two home games but i have feeling that second game will be very close...
Thanks for the info
How about IND @ MIA game 1? do you think it will be the same result as mem@sas game 1?
milky24 I'm sure for one thing... there is no way Spurs to score again 14-29 3s (48.3%) and there is no way Memphis to be so pathetic for second straight game... The truth is that Pop is great coach and can outscored any team in first playoff game. Yesterday i post statistic that first home game for SA always is win (this and last year). I'm waiting for line changes because this - 5 told me nothing for now. I'm sure one thing... the public always is under the influence of last game... so we can expect hard hit on Spurs... Logically Spurs could lead 2-0 after two home games but i have feeling that second game will be very close...
Thanks for the info
How about IND @ MIA game 1? do you think it will be the same result as mem@sas game 1?
I will support Indiana in this series. I have them to win EC with 400 units to win 2000... looks impossible Pacers to stop Heat but who knows.. last year they won 2 playoffs... hopes for more this year (even without Granger)...
I will support Indiana in this series. I have them to win EC with 400 units to win 2000... looks impossible Pacers to stop Heat but who knows.. last year they won 2 playoffs... hopes for more this year (even without Granger)...
zefear88 Unpredictable game... this line - 8 is awful in any direction. Pacers are typical home team but they play well against Miami at road.. (won 1 playoff and 1 regular season game at road against them last year...). This is live betting game... if there is any RLM before the game maybe i'm gonna take it...
I will support Indiana in this series. I have them to win EC with 400 units to win 2000... looks impossible Pacers to stop Heat but who knows.. last year they won 2 playoffs... hopes for more this year (even without Granger)...
well said sir thanks once again!!
I'll wait for your pick on game 2 mem/sas
zefear88 Unpredictable game... this line - 8 is awful in any direction. Pacers are typical home team but they play well against Miami at road.. (won 1 playoff and 1 regular season game at road against them last year...). This is live betting game... if there is any RLM before the game maybe i'm gonna take it...
I will support Indiana in this series. I have them to win EC with 400 units to win 2000... looks impossible Pacers to stop Heat but who knows.. last year they won 2 playoffs... hopes for more this year (even without Granger)...
well said sir thanks once again!!
I'll wait for your pick on game 2 mem/sas
Grizzlies @ Spurs - Under 181
500 units (to win 455)
GL
Grizzlies @ Spurs - Under 181
500 units (to win 455)
GL
Fellas i'll stay away from tonight game on ATS.... Spurs has better chance in my opinion to win the game but 5-6 points spread is too big for me... Grizzlies covered both second games in previous playoff series (Clippers and Thunder)... Randolph would play much better tonight for sure so we have all prerequisites for big battle under the dash and close game... Before G1 i wrote that i expect typical home series... but for good or bad i'll stay away from ATS... I want to play something because i will watch the game... Pop played Memphis on Game 1 so Grizz will try hard to improve their defense on Game 2... under looks good to me...
Grizzlies @ Spurs - Under 181
500 units (to win 455)
GL
I recognized everything in this game except OT which burns my units
Fellas i'll stay away from tonight game on ATS.... Spurs has better chance in my opinion to win the game but 5-6 points spread is too big for me... Grizzlies covered both second games in previous playoff series (Clippers and Thunder)... Randolph would play much better tonight for sure so we have all prerequisites for big battle under the dash and close game... Before G1 i wrote that i expect typical home series... but for good or bad i'll stay away from ATS... I want to play something because i will watch the game... Pop played Memphis on Game 1 so Grizz will try hard to improve their defense on Game 2... under looks good to me...
Grizzlies @ Spurs - Under 181
500 units (to win 455)
GL
I recognized everything in this game except OT which burns my units
Pacers ML
400 units (to win 1300)
Everyone who follows my blog this year knows that i'm not a gambler and i have very strong bankroll management.... ?onight for the first and last time this season i will afford to break my own rules and will play like true blood gambler on this game. I love the odds, i love indiana and i'm enough stupid and gutty to bet against best team in NBA at home... moreover in Eastern finals... GL to everybody who are with Indy tonight
Pacers ML
400 units (to win 1300)
Everyone who follows my blog this year knows that i'm not a gambler and i have very strong bankroll management.... ?onight for the first and last time this season i will afford to break my own rules and will play like true blood gambler on this game. I love the odds, i love indiana and i'm enough stupid and gutty to bet against best team in NBA at home... moreover in Eastern finals... GL to everybody who are with Indy tonight
I think the two team on this round making money are MEM and Indy,
Memphis still a better team after 2 lost and going home to take care of business
Indy is a team that Miami give up too many points, I think every game will be a tight game
OVER and UNDER, because both game the total are too low (average 180) if in one quarter hit more than 50 points, it's easy going OVER, so,,, I think they will be split half OVER and half UNDER
what do you think?
I think the two team on this round making money are MEM and Indy,
Memphis still a better team after 2 lost and going home to take care of business
Indy is a team that Miami give up too many points, I think every game will be a tight game
OVER and UNDER, because both game the total are too low (average 180) if in one quarter hit more than 50 points, it's easy going OVER, so,,, I think they will be split half OVER and half UNDER
what do you think?
Next two games in Memphis will be different situation. They could tied 2-2 this series easily! Grizz like Indy are typical home team (5-0 SU in playoffs and 2-0 SU against Spurs.. the problem here is both wins were with 2-3 points spread... bookies now give - 5 for Mem) Grizz implied in Game 2 that this series are not over after blowout in G1! I expected 7 games series with home dominance (i wrote about in previous pages) for 3-3! G7 will be unpredictable! Still i like Memphis for saturday game more than SA!
Totals are mystery for me at this stage but i like your logic. Try it and we'll see if it is some result!
GL buddy
Next two games in Memphis will be different situation. They could tied 2-2 this series easily! Grizz like Indy are typical home team (5-0 SU in playoffs and 2-0 SU against Spurs.. the problem here is both wins were with 2-3 points spread... bookies now give - 5 for Mem) Grizz implied in Game 2 that this series are not over after blowout in G1! I expected 7 games series with home dominance (i wrote about in previous pages) for 3-3! G7 will be unpredictable! Still i like Memphis for saturday game more than SA!
Totals are mystery for me at this stage but i like your logic. Try it and we'll see if it is some result!
GL buddy
Spurs - 4.5
500 units (to win 455) + 455
Tuesday:
Grizzlies @ Spurs - Under 181
500 units (to win 455) - 500
Thursday:
Pacers ML
400 units (to win 1300) - 400
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
Current Bankroll: 16542 units ***
Balance: + 10686 units ***
ATS: 90 - 62 = 59.2 % (8-0 playoff winning streak!)
O/U: 58 - 44 = 56.9 %
Overall: 148 - 106 = 58.3 %
*** Pending 1460 units
(These units are already out from my balance so when i win here i add both bet and win... when i lose i don't do anything!)
To win Western conference: Spurs
500 units (to win 550 units)
--------------------------------------------------------------
To win Western conference: Grizzlies
160 units (to win 1040 units)
--------------------------------------------------------------
To win championship: Grizzlies
400 units (to win 2600)
--------------------------------------------------------------
To win Eastern conference: Pacers
400 units (to win 2000)
Spurs - 4.5
500 units (to win 455) + 455
Tuesday:
Grizzlies @ Spurs - Under 181
500 units (to win 455) - 500
Thursday:
Pacers ML
400 units (to win 1300) - 400
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
Current Bankroll: 16542 units ***
Balance: + 10686 units ***
ATS: 90 - 62 = 59.2 % (8-0 playoff winning streak!)
O/U: 58 - 44 = 56.9 %
Overall: 148 - 106 = 58.3 %
*** Pending 1460 units
(These units are already out from my balance so when i win here i add both bet and win... when i lose i don't do anything!)
To win Western conference: Spurs
500 units (to win 550 units)
--------------------------------------------------------------
To win Western conference: Grizzlies
160 units (to win 1040 units)
--------------------------------------------------------------
To win championship: Grizzlies
400 units (to win 2600)
--------------------------------------------------------------
To win Eastern conference: Pacers
400 units (to win 2000)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 904
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,274
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,062
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,120
- Cleveland Bettors 2,718
- Week 5 Money 6,775
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,377
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 3,990
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
