To win Western conference: Spurs 500 units (to win 550 units) + 550 -------------------------------------------------------------- To win Western conference: Grizzlies 160 units (to win 1040 units) -------------------------------------------------------------- To win championship: Grizzlies 400 units (to win 2600)
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units Current Bankroll: 15847 units *** Balance: + 9991 units ***
To win Western conference: Spurs 500 units (to win 550 units) + 550 -------------------------------------------------------------- To win Western conference: Grizzlies 160 units (to win 1040 units) -------------------------------------------------------------- To win championship: Grizzlies 400 units (to win 2600)
Starting Bankroll: 5856 units Current Bankroll: 15847 units *** Balance: + 9991 units ***
I prepared 500 units on tonight game and maybe i'm gonna split it this way:
250 on Pacers + points 250 on Pacers SU
First 250 will be just in case Miami wins like first game with the buzzer! I expect close game in range of 1-4 points spread! I'll post later my final picks. Not touching totals tonight... under looks better to me but only if Pacers control the tempo and play great defense like they are able to...
I prepared 500 units on tonight game and maybe i'm gonna split it this way:
250 on Pacers + points 250 on Pacers SU
First 250 will be just in case Miami wins like first game with the buzzer! I expect close game in range of 1-4 points spread! I'll post later my final picks. Not touching totals tonight... under looks better to me but only if Pacers control the tempo and play great defense like they are able to...
I totally agree that this is the hardest one to predict. I took IND 4 times out of 4. Won 3. I'm less sure today than at game 3 about taking IND.
But I'd rather stay with a team that made me money, that outplayed the other team for 3 games out of 4, and that has shown resolutions for Heat's Lebron dominating the post.
Be sure that America Airlines will be pumped as hell today, but IND has shown maturity and I have trust in their bigs. 8 points is a lot to lay.
Ask yourself this one: If you had to tease this one, what would you rather do -
MIA -2
or
IND +13
and you might get your answer...
I totally agree that this is the hardest one to predict. I took IND 4 times out of 4. Won 3. I'm less sure today than at game 3 about taking IND.
But I'd rather stay with a team that made me money, that outplayed the other team for 3 games out of 4, and that has shown resolutions for Heat's Lebron dominating the post.
Be sure that America Airlines will be pumped as hell today, but IND has shown maturity and I have trust in their bigs. 8 points is a lot to lay.
Ask yourself this one: If you had to tease this one, what would you rather do -
I am taking Lebron over 27.5. I think he will take on a scoring role with wade struggling, bosh struggling and Miami needing to win. He has scored infer his average last two game and will bounce back at home
I am taking Lebron over 27.5. I think he will take on a scoring role with wade struggling, bosh struggling and Miami needing to win. He has scored infer his average last two game and will bounce back at home
No play tonight... this game is very tough... i'll safe some units for future games. I'm gonna take Indiana ML with 50 bucks just for fun because i'll support them in the game tonight!
No play tonight... this game is very tough... i'll safe some units for future games. I'm gonna take Indiana ML with 50 bucks just for fun because i'll support them in the game tonight!
I don't understand totals lines on this game... Last six games between these two we have Over with lines around 182-185... Again we have similar line and brutal (80%) hit on Over by public... I missed all playoff (four) bets because every time i expected finally goes under and didn't won sure money
I don't understand totals lines on this game... Last six games between these two we have Over with lines around 182-185... Again we have similar line and brutal (80%) hit on Over by public... I missed all playoff (four) bets because every time i expected finally goes under and didn't won sure money
I will repeat my last two bets when game was in Indiana...
Pacers + 2.5 250 units (to win 230) -------------------------------------- Pacers ML 250 units (to win 310)
Last time i had success.... close out games are very difficult when you play at road against one of best home teams in the league... Lebron is gonna be alone this night and that won't be enough for Heat... Guys like Haslem can't do b2b games with 15+ points... I really want to see seventh game in Miami where the pressure will be over Heat team...
I will repeat my last two bets when game was in Indiana...
Pacers + 2.5 250 units (to win 230) -------------------------------------- Pacers ML 250 units (to win 310)
Last time i had success.... close out games are very difficult when you play at road against one of best home teams in the league... Lebron is gonna be alone this night and that won't be enough for Heat... Guys like Haslem can't do b2b games with 15+ points... I really want to see seventh game in Miami where the pressure will be over Heat team...
I already had Indiana to win Eastern Conference... so i'll try Heat ATS for first time in the playoffs... If Miami wins with 1 to 6 point spread tonight it will be the worst scenario.... (minus 900 units). Miami - 7 or Indiana SU will be best scenario...
My heart told me two weeks ago:
To win Eastern conference: Pacers(3-3) 400 units (to win 2000)
My mind told me two minutes ago: Heat - 7 500 units (to win 455)
GL everybody and GO INDY!!!
I already had Indiana to win Eastern Conference... so i'll try Heat ATS for first time in the playoffs... If Miami wins with 1 to 6 point spread tonight it will be the worst scenario.... (minus 900 units). Miami - 7 or Indiana SU will be best scenario...
My heart told me two weeks ago:
To win Eastern conference: Pacers(3-3) 400 units (to win 2000)
My mind told me two minutes ago: Heat - 7 500 units (to win 455)
I already had Indiana to win Eastern Conference... so i'll try Heat ATS for first time in the playoffs... If Miami wins with 1 to 6 point spread tonight it will be the worst scenario.... (minus 900 units). Miami - 7 or Indiana SU will be best scenario...
My heart told me two weeks ago:
To win Eastern conference: Pacers(3-3) 400 units (to win 2000)
My mind told me two minutes ago: Heat - 7 500 units (to win 455)
GL everybody and GO INDY!!!
But bro, this is scenario has the best chances to happen out of all scenarios... I think you should wager some on Miami ML if you want to hedge your Eastern conference winner. But I still think that IND covers tonight. BOL bro
Quote Originally Posted by FunkFreaker:
I already had Indiana to win Eastern Conference... so i'll try Heat ATS for first time in the playoffs... If Miami wins with 1 to 6 point spread tonight it will be the worst scenario.... (minus 900 units). Miami - 7 or Indiana SU will be best scenario...
My heart told me two weeks ago:
To win Eastern conference: Pacers(3-3) 400 units (to win 2000)
My mind told me two minutes ago: Heat - 7 500 units (to win 455)
GL everybody and GO INDY!!!
But bro, this is scenario has the best chances to happen out of all scenarios... I think you should wager some on Miami ML if you want to hedge your Eastern conference winner. But I still think that IND covers tonight. BOL bro
Miami ML was very poor value.... 500 units to win 135 ? No thanks... i can't see any difference between 2 and 15 points spread for this type of match (win or go home). These type of games are unpredictable in my opinion so i don't give much attention about the spread of 7... I was chasing the value with some risk which sometimes is need for handicapping! I got lucky and i'm now 55 units ahead (instead 900 minus with Indy + 7 or 765 minus with Miami ML) of my decision! Miami has already won against Indy with 7 or more this season so i couldn't see reason they couldn't repeat that last night...
GL with Final series. I have already Spurs to win championship on great value (500 units to win 1125)!
Miami ML was very poor value.... 500 units to win 135 ? No thanks... i can't see any difference between 2 and 15 points spread for this type of match (win or go home). These type of games are unpredictable in my opinion so i don't give much attention about the spread of 7... I was chasing the value with some risk which sometimes is need for handicapping! I got lucky and i'm now 55 units ahead (instead 900 minus with Indy + 7 or 765 minus with Miami ML) of my decision! Miami has already won against Indy with 7 or more this season so i couldn't see reason they couldn't repeat that last night...
GL with Final series. I have already Spurs to win championship on great value (500 units to win 1125)!
Thanks fellas! I hope for good finish of the season. For now i'm almost 60% on ATS which is good profit for me (not so good as last season but still good)!
Thanks fellas! I hope for good finish of the season. For now i'm almost 60% on ATS which is good profit for me (not so good as last season but still good)!
I bet small bucks for Spurs in Halftime but noting special as winnings. I skipped the game because i don't know the condition of Spurs players after long break... I like Spurs this series and i bet them to win championship two weeks ago... i don't regret for that. They are better and deeper (bench) team than Heat and they will show it in next games. They had 3pt machines who will shine in next matches and it's possible that Heat are gonna feel the same way as 2011 finals against Mavs... Spurs will be more powerful every next game(don't forget that they are little rusty now...). What can i say about Popovich... year after year he is one or two steps ahead every time than opponents... Spoel has really hard work to do if he wants championship... It's bad to face smarter guy than you in important games... I'm wondering to bet more money on Spurs now because 2-0 will be not surprise for me after first two games in Miami... Interesting statistic is that Heat are 10-0 streak ATS after loss this season... G2 will be brutal...
I bet small bucks for Spurs in Halftime but noting special as winnings. I skipped the game because i don't know the condition of Spurs players after long break... I like Spurs this series and i bet them to win championship two weeks ago... i don't regret for that. They are better and deeper (bench) team than Heat and they will show it in next games. They had 3pt machines who will shine in next matches and it's possible that Heat are gonna feel the same way as 2011 finals against Mavs... Spurs will be more powerful every next game(don't forget that they are little rusty now...). What can i say about Popovich... year after year he is one or two steps ahead every time than opponents... Spoel has really hard work to do if he wants championship... It's bad to face smarter guy than you in important games... I'm wondering to bet more money on Spurs now because 2-0 will be not surprise for me after first two games in Miami... Interesting statistic is that Heat are 10-0 streak ATS after loss this season... G2 will be brutal...