• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Funk Freaker's NBA Bets!

    «First Previous 222324 ... 333435 Next Last»
    FunkFreaker
    ERBATIZ
    milky24
    Dinitalian
    Tigers2013
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 186540
    Posts: 864
    «First Previous 222324 ... 333435 Next Last»
     
    FunkFreaker
    FunkFreaker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 3875
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2013 - 12:06 PM ET #526

    Last two sundays were awful for me... i hope this bad end of the week streak will stop today.

    Start with good old under on early afternoon RLM game.

    Celtics @ Thunder - Under 199.5
    500 units (to win 455)

    GL!
    Reply
    Last two sundays were awful for me... i hope this bad end of the week streak will stop today.

    Start with good old under on early afternoon RLM game.

    Celtics @ Thunder - Under 199.5
    500 units (to win 455)

    GL!
     
    ERBATIZ
    ERBATIZ
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 2179
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2013 - 12:08 PM ET #527

    Reply
     
    FunkFreaker
    FunkFreaker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 3875
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2013 - 5:46 PM ET #528

    Start 1-0

    I've got some feelings about Magic tonight so i'll try them with small amount of units:

    Magic + 1
    355 units (to win 350 units)
    Reply
    Start 1-0

    I've got some feelings about Magic tonight so i'll try them with small amount of units:

    Magic + 1
    355 units (to win 350 units)
     
    ERBATIZ
    ERBATIZ
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 2179
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2013 - 5:55 PM ET #529

    Reply
     
    milky24
    milky24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 3288
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2013 - 6:14 PM ET #530

    On the other side bro... GL 
    Reply
    On the other side bro... GL 
     
    FunkFreaker
    FunkFreaker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 3875
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2013 - 7:24 PM ET #531

    Add two more:

    Kings - 1
    450 units (to win 410)
    --------------------------------------------
    Pistons @ Clippers - Under 199
    450 units (to win 410)
    Reply
    Add two more:

    Kings - 1
    450 units (to win 410)
    --------------------------------------------
    Pistons @ Clippers - Under 199
    450 units (to win 410)
     
    Dinitalian
    Dinitalian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 287
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 1:52 AM ET #532

    Funky!!! I got something big tomorrow and I need your help!!! I need to make one great bet!!! Took a hit sat! With the under in Washington but it happens!!! Tomorrow is a big day for me and I hope u see what I see!!!   

    Let me know I know it's early for u but please let me know how u feel

    Spurs vs thunder.  Under 207.5
    Jazz. ATS over Detroit 
    Net vs Philly OVER 183.5

    Please funk let me know I just need one good one and of course if ur on any of mine or like it let me know 

    Your confirmation will decide which one I take because I respect ur work!!!  Tanks funk I really appreciate it!!!
    Reply
    Funky!!! I got something big tomorrow and I need your help!!! I need to make one great bet!!! Took a hit sat! With the under in Washington but it happens!!! Tomorrow is a big day for me and I hope u see what I see!!!   

    Let me know I know it's early for u but please let me know how u feel

    Spurs vs thunder.  Under 207.5
    Jazz. ATS over Detroit 
    Net vs Philly OVER 183.5

    Please funk let me know I just need one good one and of course if ur on any of mine or like it let me know 

    Your confirmation will decide which one I take because I respect ur work!!!  Tanks funk I really appreciate it!!!
     
    Tigers2013
    Tigers2013
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 924
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 5:25 AM ET #533

    Been lurking for a while.  Good work funky.  I follow your thread with interest daily.  You are very good. By the, way do you post soccer picks cause I reckon you would know the world game just as well

    Dinitalian. Keep practicing money management.  Take a spell if you are having a bad run.  
    Reply
    Been lurking for a while.  Good work funky.  I follow your thread with interest daily.  You are very good. By the, way do you post soccer picks cause I reckon you would know the world game just as well

    Dinitalian. Keep practicing money management.  Take a spell if you are having a bad run.  
     
    FunkFreaker
    FunkFreaker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 3875
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 6:02 AM ET #534

    Thursday:

    Thunder @ Knicks - Under 204

    500 units (to win 455) + 455

    Saturday:

    Bobcats @ Wizards - Under 187
    500 units (to win 455) - 500

    Sunday:

    Celtics @ Thunder - Under 199.5
    500 units (to win 455) + 455
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Magic + 1
    355 units (to win 350 units) + 350
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Kings - 1
    450 units (to win 410) - 450
    --------------------------------------------
    Pistons @ Clippers - Under 199
    450 units (to win 410) - 450

    Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
    Current Bankroll: 12044 units
    Balance: + 6188 units


    ATS: 68 - 46 = 59.6 %
    O/U: 42 - 30 = 58.3 %

    3-3 last days... not so good but better than 2-4 or 1-5 for example... This week i will post until wednesday. Thursday i will go skiing in beautiful Pirin mountain in my country Bulgaria..

    Tigers2013 Football (or soccer as you wish) is my favorite sport. I bet almost every day but here in covers this sport is not so popular... Look if you live in another country in the world (expect North America)... everyone watches football... in some country it s unofficial religion... So i don't post picks here. I love betting on big european leagues and Champions League/League Europe. I think Bayern Munich to win CL this year was a big hit on september 2012 when i took them with 10:1 bet....

    Dinitalian I probably will stay away from Spurs/Thunder game... Jazz will take the game against Pistons for sure. The problem is that there is no lines yet. Last 8 games in a row between 76ers and Nets was over 183.5 points (but one of them was with OT). You know i never bet on overs... but maybe it's possible here... I will go to work now so tonight i will post my picks..

    GL guys!
    Reply
    Thursday:

    Thunder @ Knicks - Under 204

    500 units (to win 455) + 455

    Saturday:

    Bobcats @ Wizards - Under 187
    500 units (to win 455) - 500

    Sunday:

    Celtics @ Thunder - Under 199.5
    500 units (to win 455) + 455
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Magic + 1
    355 units (to win 350 units) + 350
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Kings - 1
    450 units (to win 410) - 450
    --------------------------------------------
    Pistons @ Clippers - Under 199
    450 units (to win 410) - 450

    Starting Bankroll: 5856 units
    Current Bankroll: 12044 units
    Balance: + 6188 units


    ATS: 68 - 46 = 59.6 %
    O/U: 42 - 30 = 58.3 %

    3-3 last days... not so good but better than 2-4 or 1-5 for example... This week i will post until wednesday. Thursday i will go skiing in beautiful Pirin mountain in my country Bulgaria..

    Tigers2013 Football (or soccer as you wish) is my favorite sport. I bet almost every day but here in covers this sport is not so popular... Look if you live in another country in the world (expect North America)... everyone watches football... in some country it s unofficial religion... So i don't post picks here. I love betting on big european leagues and Champions League/League Europe. I think Bayern Munich to win CL this year was a big hit on september 2012 when i took them with 10:1 bet....

    Dinitalian I probably will stay away from Spurs/Thunder game... Jazz will take the game against Pistons for sure. The problem is that there is no lines yet. Last 8 games in a row between 76ers and Nets was over 183.5 points (but one of them was with OT). You know i never bet on overs... but maybe it's possible here... I will go to work now so tonight i will post my picks..

    GL guys!
     
    milky24
    milky24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 3288
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 10:44 AM ET #535

    Just for the conversation as i'm a big soccer fan too... (I'm from Europe).  You think Barca can pass Milan?
    Reply
    Just for the conversation as i'm a big soccer fan too... (I'm from Europe).  You think Barca can pass Milan?
     
    nedloyd
    nedloyd
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 11:38 AM ET #536

    hey FF great job man. been following you for a while. 
    we d like to see your football (i m a european too) bets. maybe just major match ups. thanks. keepitup.
    Reply
    hey FF great job man. been following you for a while. 
    we d like to see your football (i m a european too) bets. maybe just major match ups. thanks. keepitup.
     
    FunkFreaker
    FunkFreaker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 3875
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 1:45 PM ET #537

    Milan have solid defense and if they played like Chelsea last year against Barca (with a bus parked on the goal line )they probably will pass. They maybe will play on counter-atack and if they score than Barca must score 4... mission impossible.
    Reply
    Milan have solid defense and if they played like Chelsea last year against Barca (with a bus parked on the goal line )they probably will pass. They maybe will play on counter-atack and if they score than Barca must score 4... mission impossible.
     
    milky24
    milky24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 3288
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 2:51 PM ET #538

    Same thoughts here. I'm a barca fan so hopefully pique can manage the ball for the first time this season.
    Reply
    Same thoughts here. I'm a barca fan so hopefully pique can manage the ball for the first time this season.
     
    feedmecappers1
    feedmecappers1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 870
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 3:08 PM ET #539

    Reply
     
    Dinitalian
    Dinitalian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 287
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 4:22 PM ET #540

    Thank funk!!! @tigers2013 money management ????? I'm sorry how do u comment on someone who wasn't even asking u anything!!! I mange my money really well and I'm very discipline! I don't do parlays I'm a one team a day type of bettor!!! And I do very well just like to get advice from great bettors for confirmations!!!! U write me like you have been monitoring all my plays for years! U have no idea who I am!!! 

    Funky thanks again and sorry for this outburst if tigers2013 is a friend of yours but I took offense of how he decided to come at me!!!! 

    You've seen me for a while now nd I stay to myself but he was out of line!!!

    Look forward to your picks soon!!!
    Reply
    Thank funk!!! @tigers2013 money management ????? I'm sorry how do u comment on someone who wasn't even asking u anything!!! I mange my money really well and I'm very discipline! I don't do parlays I'm a one team a day type of bettor!!! And I do very well just like to get advice from great bettors for confirmations!!!! U write me like you have been monitoring all my plays for years! U have no idea who I am!!! 

    Funky thanks again and sorry for this outburst if tigers2013 is a friend of yours but I took offense of how he decided to come at me!!!! 

    You've seen me for a while now nd I stay to myself but he was out of line!!!

    Look forward to your picks soon!!!
     
    robinho22
    robinho22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 305
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2013 - 6:54 PM ET #541

    Nice record. Do you post picks today?
    Reply
    Nice record. Do you post picks today?
     
    Tigers2013
    Tigers2013
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 924
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2013 - 5:27 AM ET #542

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinitalian:

    Thank funk!!! @tigers2013 money management ????? I'm sorry how do u comment on someone who wasn't even asking u anything!!! I mange my money really well and I'm very discipline! I don't do parlays I'm a one team a day type of bettor!!! And I do very well just like to get advice from great bettors for confirmations!!!! U write me like you have been monitoring all my plays for years! U have no idea who I am!!! 

    Funky thanks again and sorry for this outburst if tigers2013 is a friend of yours but I took offense of how he decided to come at me!!!! 

    You've seen me for a while now nd I stay to myself but he was out of line!!!

    Look forward to your picks soon!!!


    No disrespect intended.  Cheers
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinitalian:

    Thank funk!!! @tigers2013 money management ????? I'm sorry how do u comment on someone who wasn't even asking u anything!!! I mange my money really well and I'm very discipline! I don't do parlays I'm a one team a day type of bettor!!! And I do very well just like to get advice from great bettors for confirmations!!!! U write me like you have been monitoring all my plays for years! U have no idea who I am!!! 

    Funky thanks again and sorry for this outburst if tigers2013 is a friend of yours but I took offense of how he decided to come at me!!!! 

    You've seen me for a while now nd I stay to myself but he was out of line!!!

    Look forward to your picks soon!!!


    No disrespect intended.  Cheers
     
    Tigers2013
    Tigers2013
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2013
    Posts: 924
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2013 - 5:29 AM ET #543

    Dinitalian    No disrespect intended.  Cheers
    Reply
    Dinitalian    No disrespect intended.  Cheers
     
    FunkFreaker
    FunkFreaker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 3875
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2013 - 5:42 AM ET #544

    I missed yesterday games.. really don't like anything except Warriors but i took a decision to take a rest. There are more games today so... we'll see! :)
    Reply
    I missed yesterday games.. really don't like anything except Warriors but i took a decision to take a rest. There are more games today so... we'll see! :)
     
    Dinitalian
    Dinitalian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 287
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2013 - 6:48 AM ET #545

    Cheers!!!!
    Reply
    Cheers!!!!
     
    Dinitalian
    Dinitalian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 287
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2013 - 6:51 AM ET #546

    It will pay of funk!!! I feel it for Tuesday I really do!!! Even though I mention does games to ya all three hit and I took the day off too ha ha ha!!! So I can feel a good victory for today!!! Lets get that 
    Reply
    It will pay of funk!!! I feel it for Tuesday I really do!!! Even though I mention does games to ya all three hit and I took the day off too ha ha ha!!! So I can feel a good victory for today!!! Lets get that 
     
    Ziv
    Ziv
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2013 - 8:27 AM ET #547

    Any leans as of now?
    Reply
    Any leans as of now?
     
    FunkFreaker
    FunkFreaker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 3875
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2013 - 6:28 PM ET #548

    Two for today:

    Hawks @ Heat - Under 197
    500 units (to win 455)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Blazers + 1.5
    500 units (to win 455)

    GL fellas
    Reply
    Two for today:

    Hawks @ Heat - Under 197
    500 units (to win 455)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Blazers + 1.5
    500 units (to win 455)

    GL fellas
     
    ERBATIZ
    ERBATIZ
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 2179
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2013 - 6:35 PM ET #549

    Reply
     
     
    robinho22
    robinho22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 305
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2013 - 6:52 PM ET #550

    GL
    Reply
    GL
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 222324 ... 333435 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
    • Friday 10/02/2026 904
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,274
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,053
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,717
    • Week 5 Money 6,771
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,375
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 3,970

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.