Tonight maybe i'm gonna do something really stupid... Last night i made a big hit with Real Madrid win over Manchester United so i increase my bankroll and now i have really large stack of units. I will not transfer money from my football acc to NBA acc... but tonight i can afford to put money on more matches... for example let there be ten
Lakers - 2 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Sixers + 8.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Blazers + 7.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Kings + 11 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Mavericks - 1.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Celtics @ Pacers - Under 184.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Knicks @ Pistons - Under 195 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Blazers @ Grizzles - Under 186.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Lakers @ Hornets - Under 204 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Bucks @ Clippers - Under 205 450 units (to win 410)
My largest list from start of the season... if i lose money here i will take a long rest before playoffs...
Tonight maybe i'm gonna do something really stupid... Last night i made a big hit with Real Madrid win over Manchester United so i increase my bankroll and now i have really large stack of units. I will not transfer money from my football acc to NBA acc... but tonight i can afford to put money on more matches... for example let there be ten
Lakers - 2 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Sixers + 8.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Blazers + 7.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Kings + 11 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Mavericks - 1.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Celtics @ Pacers - Under 184.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Knicks @ Pistons - Under 195 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Blazers @ Grizzles - Under 186.5 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Lakers @ Hornets - Under 204 450 units (to win 410) ---------------------------------------------------------- Bucks @ Clippers - Under 205 450 units (to win 410)
My largest list from start of the season... if i lose money here i will take a long rest before playoffs...
I have a big card tonight too Funk!! 15 plays, like a lot of plays. . Im with you on Sixers, U Pacers, U Grizz. . BOL and let us both get complete sweeps!!
I have a big card tonight too Funk!! 15 plays, like a lot of plays. . Im with you on Sixers, U Pacers, U Grizz. . BOL and let us both get complete sweeps!!
Me too!!! I only jumped on lakers and wow was it a sweater for me funk!!! But loved what u did today I'm happy I don't have o wait till playoffs to see another be of your posts lol! Your da man.
Me too!!! I only jumped on lakers and wow was it a sweater for me funk!!! But loved what u did today I'm happy I don't have o wait till playoffs to see another be of your posts lol! Your da man.
I was on birthday party and haven't got time to catch early games and post. I will play just one game tonight. Here it is: Bobcats @ Wizards - Under 187 500 units (to win 455)
BOL!
I was on birthday party and haven't got time to catch early games and post. I will play just one game tonight. Here it is: Bobcats @ Wizards - Under 187 500 units (to win 455)